As It Comes

As It Comes

A Poem by Sasha
"

I wrote this poem a bit after my ex-girlfriend told me that she flirted with another guy that she Also liked. In my anger, i just wrote it, and hence the name as it comes.

"

Don't know what to do.

I'm still in love with you.

But why did you do it?

If you knew you'd later come to me and tell me you blew it.

What drove you to take this turn.

Even though you knew it would make my heart burn?

I don't know who to trust.

Why are you trying so hard to make this love rust.

Why do you think i want a break?

Even though you know i haven't got as much as you need to take.

Why do you think that you are not enough?

When it is I who says all kinds of stupid stuff.

Do you not know that I don’t deserve you?

In fact it is more worthy if I serve you.

Are you really going to lie to me from now on?

Just because you think you’ve done something wrong.

I just don’t know what to do.

But I am still in love with you…

 

© 2009 Sasha


Author's Note

Sasha
I've been on writerscafe before a few times and had problems signing in so i deleted my accounts. I'm back because i would like to give it another shot. Lets hope for the best.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Its emotional, no one would read this and won't be able to read your mind. Thats why the poem wasn't too poetic but rather simple and interesting. It is a very revealing piece and everybody who reads this will know that this wonderful poet has been hurt by someone. I enjoyed this poem it was straight from the heart no literature illusions. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very nice, good job!

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is a sad write but so well expressed.
Very well written.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I like the poem but I find the rhyme scheme to be a bit disheveled. But it was a good write. Keep it up! :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
J
I love it.So sorry bout what happened.But I think it was smart of her to tell you right away.It'd hurt more to here it later.Wish you the best.Good luck.Hope you guys get better

Posted 14 Years Ago


Thanks Denni. Only problem is than i soon found out, from someone else, that she did far more than flirt with that other guy.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Be glad she told you about it. That alone shows she respects you enough to not let you hear it from someone else. This is a really good poem. keep up the good work!

Posted 14 Years Ago


A excellent poem. Emotion and desire in your words. Love can be a twisted game.
Coyote

Posted 14 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

577 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 2, 2009
Last Updated on December 2, 2009

Author

Sasha
Sasha

Gurgaon, Agnostic, India



About
We just go on and on. living, dying and living again. Its what we do in those few blips of our existence in this universe that matters. Gandhi said, everything we do in our life will be insignificant.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Little Wonders Little Wonders

A Poem by A.Lee