Description

Description

A Chapter by Katie Lynn
"

A short synopsis

"

At first glance, the village of Driftwahl seems like a quaint little settlement filled with kind hearts and warm faces, where everyone knows and loves one another. Though it is far to the north in the Stormveil Kingdom, it is often frequented by traders and journeymen, and all seems calm to those traveling from the outside, but the inhabitants know a different story…

            Laila Skygara is a young girl plagued by a painful past, who comes to know the terror behind her small village. She dedicates herself to finding the truth in the curse that haunts her home and her people, vowing never to rest until she discovers the cause of the unnatural disappearances affecting her friends and family.

            A riveting tale filled with darkness, hope, and surprising friendships that will leave you breathless.



© 2016 Katie Lynn


Author's Note

Katie Lynn
A glance at the novel.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

279 Views
Added on June 21, 2016
Last Updated on June 22, 2016


Author

Katie Lynn
Katie Lynn

TX



About
This section is for the most Incredible Poet, and amazing friend, David Lewis Paget. He is, by far, the most talented writer I have ever had the pleasure of knowing, and I would love for everyone to e.. more..

Writing