Her Last First Kiss

Her Last First Kiss

A Story by Savannah
"

This is based on a true story in my life, but I wrote it tonight for the "A Kiss To Remember" contest.

"

She told him, “You’re going to have to wait.” She wanted their first kiss to be special. She was hoping that it would be her very last “first kiss”.

             About a week later they sat close to each other on the bench in front of the lighted outdoor fountain. Their thighs touched and as they began to stargaze, their hearts beat faster and in time together. She brushed her hand on his knee and decided to keep it there. He tried to point out constellations and she couldn’t see them. She was looking too far to her left, so he took her chin in his hand and turned her head to where he was pointing. “See it?” he asked softly, and before she could answer, he turned her head and their lips met.

            Time froze.

            It was only a few seconds later that they broke away, but it seemed like hours had passed. Their foreheads were still touching. Both were breathing slightly heavier and he looked into her eyes. “Was that okay?” he asked in a husky whisper.  

            “Better,” she answered, and put her arms around his neck and kissed him again.

© 2009 Savannah


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

lol i remember this baby. Oh yes. Maybe some more detail here before hand seems a little rushed but i love it never the less. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 18, 2009

Author

Savannah
Savannah

MO



About
I'm an amateur young writer who prefers happy endings. more..

Writing
J.N.P. J.N.P.

A Poem by Savannah


Hatred Hatred

A Story by Savannah