This beautiful heartache

This beautiful heartache

A Poem by Susan
"

I love you and you love me and all this matters not cause of the heartach we are bareing..

"

This beautiful heartache is our future and I wonder if i really love you....

 

This beautiful love we seek isnt this...

 

This love you want out of me I dont think i can give!

 

This gift i have will never be satisfied with just my life and you think you can bare it!

 

You love me and i love you but its just I dont know if I can keep loving you when all i see is the problems i have and the things that need change!

 

You say you need my love and I need you and i cant live with out you!

 

But all the people in my life want me to love him! And i just cant!

 

I cant love him no matter how hard i try.... I love him like my brother and he would do anything for me including teaching me a lesson every birthday i've had from 9 to now....

© 2008 Susan


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on November 7, 2008

Author

Susan
Susan

MO



About
Well I'm Susan, I am weird and strange as my friends will tell you....I can be very talkative that is if you know me....if not you might not even notice I'm there... I'm a writter and a very spectacul.. more..

Writing
[untitled] [untitled]

A Poem by Susan