Truthful Lies

Truthful Lies

A Poem by Sbwats
"

Reality

"
Your words are like alibis, doesn't mean that it's real just something that you stick by. Might I turn a blind eye to the lies that you tell.
Thought you had me under a spell by the voodoo that you thought you do so well. Remaining frustrated from all the debating and shouting causing scenes.
While I live in reality you depict an illusion this illustration we'll call it a dream. So caught up in the script you thought it was real. The allure, awe the feeling, yeah you were drawn in by the appeal.
You see while I strategicially analyze I constantly have to apologize, only because I sympathize, thinking that's how we are supposed to do.
Yet there's no deal to keep recieving something so ill, you write the script, I foot the bill but again time remains still. So instead of playing the blame game, and I won't even name names, let's try to switch lanes so together we can build.
It will take for you to realize what is not always visible to the naked eye, that no matter how time flies, the truth will always remain the same. Then the lie becomes another lie, and as the time still flies that lie is still that lie.

© 2016 Sbwats


Author's Note

Sbwats
How do you feel about that?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on June 18, 2016
Last Updated on June 26, 2016

Author

Sbwats
Sbwats

Baltimore, MD



About
In the process of sharing my work with the world. I love writing poetry, short novels and music. more..

Writing
A Dozen Roses A Dozen Roses

A Poem by Sbwats