The Midnight Visitor

The Midnight Visitor

A Story by Scorpion Flametail

I could hear noises coming from the living room. I lived alone and had no pets, so I figured someone was breaking in. I got out of bed, picked up the knife on the bedside table, and opened the door, slowly. When I got to the living room, the T.V was on and there was a girl sitting on the couch, eating pizza. She turned to look at me and screamed at the top of her lungs. She made a break for the kitchen but I cut her off. She ran out the front door, I wanted to ask her what she was doing in my house so I followed her as fast as I could. I saw her dash into the next-door graveyard, so I followed. She tripped over something a little way down the old, overgrown path. I stopped and looked down to see what she had tripped on, and cold dread filled my body as I read my own name on the very small headstone protruding out of the ground followed by my birth day and the previous week's date along with the words, 'died peacefully in her sleep'.

© 2018 Scorpion Flametail


Author's Note

Scorpion Flametail
This is probably stupid.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It was a good read, but honestly I got a little confused towards the climax of the story, maybe add some events that will strongly tie the flow of your narrative together.
But I loved the idea a lot, fix it up and send me read request!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Nice try..the end twist was all u got in Ur story...however I enjoyed reading

Posted 6 Years Ago


i like it the twist of the story towards the end. I still go for these kind of plots full of mystery from the beginning towards the end.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Scorpion Flametail

6 Years Ago

Thank you for reading my work.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
3 Reviews
Added on February 23, 2018
Last Updated on February 23, 2018
Tags: Twist ending, Micro fiction, Horror