Naruto

Naruto

A Story by Scyrus123
"

Naruto after 20 Years

"
Naruto

Naruto, 26-Years Old Guy, he married Haruno Sakura. While Sasuke, he married a known strong famous, hot ninja. The Akatsuki revived, Madara was gone, the world was saved, Uchiha Itachi saved Sasuke from darkness.

Naruto, like what I said, is a living legend. But, there is a sad, but good problem. The ''new'' Uzumaki Clan was a very strong Clan, every clan member have a special eye, ''Eye of the Kyuubi'', this is like Byakuugan, Rinnegan, and Sharingan. But, this became the most ferocious, but it requires a high stamina, where Uzumaki is made up of.

On the Training Ground. ''Narutoooo!!!'' cried his son, Iruka. He named his son after his teacher who died in the 4th Great NInja War while sealing Madara's Chakra. ''Iruka! Respect me....The Greeeeeat Living Legend of the Ninja Woooooorld!!!!'' Naruto told his kid. A dark ball of chakra was formed from Iruka's palms, this is the Dark Rasengan, 10 Times powerful than the normal Rasengan, this technique is so special that only Naruto and his 4 kids knew it. ''Rasengan!!!'' Iruka attacked Naruto. Naruto held Iruka's hand, and the Rasengan was gone once again. ''Idiot...You still can't control it!'' Naruto laughed.

''Daddy's gotta go to go and rock and fall on while doing a Hokage's Job!'' he bid goodbye. While working as a Hokage. A problem appeared, a sneaking ninja from another village killed 2 of Uchiha Clan's Men. ''Naruto... I'll kill you if you don't catch this fool.'' Sasuke inclined on a wall. ''Oh! I didn't detect you! You Sneaky guy!'' he smile at Sasuke. ''Tsk... Fool.'' Sasuke bids goodbye.

After sometime, the problem was finally solved, and a war between a new ninja village, the Light Village and Konoha rages. Naruto smiling, ran through every ninja in his way, killing them. Finally the Kage appeared and faced Naruto. The Kage is as powerful as Killer Bee. Actually, he killed Killer Bee.

Avenge is on Naruto's mind. ''His chakra is high, his stamina is low, he have a low resistance against the Kyuubi's chakra, he is also a Jinjuuriki like me, he's specialty is Dark Rasen Shuuriken, just like me, but I'm now a lot powerful, but he can repel my attacks, because of than damn akatsuki guy Pain.'' Naruto thought. He's changed to Sage Mode. The Kage attacked directly at him. ''What the? He directly attacked me?'' Naruto thought. Naruto charged at the enemy, crashing him, it was only an illusion, not just a normal illusion, another illusion is hiding somewhere, there are no original, 1 illusion is hiding, when the 1 is killed, the original is transferred to the 1 illusion. ''We'll decide this on only one attack.'' Naruto thought again. 

He switched to Nine Tails Mode. ''Howdy Partner, did you enjoy sleeping?'' Naruto told the Kyuubi he's riding on. ''Don't stand on my Head you Idiot!'' the Kyuubi replied. Naruto pointed at the enemy, the Kage is smiling. ''I think he's laughing at you Mr. Kyuubi!'' Naruto teased. ''Listen, We'll decide this on one attack!'' he said. A Dark Ball of Flame came out from the Kyuubi's mouth, charging through the trees, faster than light, it killed the damn Kage. The END!!!!!!!

Whoever found this secret message, I congratulate You! The message is: ''Veni, Vedi, Veci''. Send me the secret message and I'll give you a medal.

© 2011 Scyrus123


Author's Note

Scyrus123
I hope you enjoyed my Idiotic Story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
Added on July 20, 2011
Last Updated on July 20, 2011

Author

Scyrus123
Scyrus123

Baguio City, Philippines



About
http://iwrite.forumtl.com/ more..

Writing
Thank You Thank You

A Story by Scyrus123


The Fire The Fire

A Poem by Scyrus123


iWrite iWrite

A Poem by Scyrus123