At a distance

At a distance

A Poem by Michelle N. H.

Faceless

as they pass me

these hearts

that are beating

with a rhythm

affecting mine

before they fade in

the distance of

a blocked direction


Discarded

this heart is

and left behind


In the corner of

fleeting eyes

hope be gasping

for attention

© 2018 Michelle N. H.


Author's Note

Michelle N. H.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

There is hope in the returning dream, of faceless beings, persons, shapes, shadows, shades....

They are only faceless, because there isn't a light, to reflect their beautiful faces... they are shades, in shy shadowed, hues, for they "chose" to be there... there is a place to go if you really "want" to go, and you were perceiving the right thing, into your dreams, of perception Sister...

Here you felt all, in once, and twice, maybe in whole.
They seem to dance around you and ether of accepting, they maybe try to reach you, but they aren't able too do so, and neither are you, there is a close line or boundery in between, that's invisible of a higher force, but you can see each other, but there is no touch.... a vague and rather dull sound maybe, echoed in hues, untraceable... but silently interesting...

Your quill Sis, once again is highly preformed, shaped, and rarely so good as no one could ever write a short piece of poetry that neat and sharp, as if there are diamonds in Europe found, almost so perfect, they need no work, on them... for being shaped, as sharp as you did just here.

Absolutely interesting, and a great perfection, through each line. Enjoyed this gem, in times of pity here. For it's a colorful mega huge grand lunatic :D spectrum, of reflections -xx-

-Elisa :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Michelle N. H.

10 Years Ago

Lizzy, you explain this piece in a way I hadn't thought. You dug beyond the deepest end here, and I .. read more

10 Years Ago

Thank you for writing so beautiful as ever Shelly. :) It's always each time a little present, to hav.. read more



Reviews

Elisa Laura said it all. There's nothing else that I could add.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

really so well expressed..The feeling of alienation and loneliness, in one so little world, where you want to catch a hope of other heart. Wonderful picture and music too!

{sugar plum}

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Michelle N. H.

9 Years Ago

Thank you, for feeling this one :)
This is a most impressive presentation of words, image and music. You have an eye for artistic writing. I enjoyed stopping by to read this.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Michelle N. H.

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Blue. It means a great deal to me.. I'm glad you stopped by :)
A diverse and sated piece that speaks well, good read.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Michelle N. H.

10 Years Ago

Many thanks, Thomas :)
Thomas Fitzgerald

10 Years Ago

Your welcome.
It's all a matter of perception, distance. An illusion made to seem real, in this shared reality we have going on. But it's never really been there, just a way of showing the many differences, uniqueness, and additives, of this beauty, to that beauty, to the next..

Posted 10 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Michelle N. H.

10 Years Ago

I resonate with that. One of my favorite minds, you are. Thank you!
This poem is very enticing. It pulled me in and kept me reading. Great job! :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Michelle N. H.

10 Years Ago

Thanks a lot, Shaquana :)
This is an amazing perception... such a vulnerable voice spoken through your words..
I felt the drowning, the need to be saved.... if only to be seen as you are...
Sometimes they don't realize the fading of a spirit...sad...

A poignant write... thanks for sharing.~xoxo~:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Michelle N. H.

10 Years Ago

Thank you, Robbie x Your words are so appreciated by me. I am happy you enjoyed this piece of writin.. read more
Your words and style left me feeling what you were writing. However, and this is just me I felt dropped at the end and wanting more. I am creepy that way. Overall I enjoyed your write. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Michelle N. H.

10 Years Ago

Thank you very much. I am glad you did like it, and felt my words :)
So many people want to turn their heads from problems of this world like homelessness and pretend it don't exist. That kind of behavior has put humanity on life support.

Love the poem by the way.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Michelle N. H.

10 Years Ago

Yeah, it's easier to ignore a stranger's aches than take action and be of assistance. Thank you for .. read more
The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

10 Years Ago

It was my pleasure to do so.

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

510 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on April 2, 2014
Last Updated on November 7, 2018
Tags: heart, alone, homeless, hope, blockage, solitude, neglected, lost, hollow, distant, forgotten, at a standstill

Author

Michelle N. H.
Michelle N. H.

Denmark



About
I'm Michelle. To strangers I may seem reluctant, but I'm really quite open towards those that are patient and genuinely interested in getting to know me. I think a lot. I'm hardly ever bored. I've.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Sea E'scape Sea E'scape

A Poem by Frieda P