SEANNE

SEANNE

A Story by Seanne Tholltree
"

It's my final output in my essay writing class...

"
“When you’re born, you were perfect. Everybody is. The problem is, no one has ever figured out how to stay that way.”1 In my young age I have encountered so many faces in different places, looking for someone who figured out how to stay perfect, well, to satisfy my queries, my thirst for information and simply who could be a friend for a lifetime.

 


In line with that quest, I have been observing people’s unconscious acts and their way of living. Unfortunately no one qualified. Then one night while I’m in the alpha state, something popped-up in me that that ‘someone’ I’ve been looking for in so many years could possibly, probably be me! The inner side of me and I’m glad to call it Seanne. Now I’m one person with two selves.


Try to look within yourself and you’ll find an extraordinary friend, a great partner who’s with you since the day you’re born. This instant partner of yours has worked secretly for years. Thus, if you’re prepared to invest the time in yourself, you will attract the desires of your heart into your life, like the way I did. Once you’re able to do so, it’ll open up a whole new world for you.

Moreover this early realization of mine brought happiness to me because of the thought I have Seanne and Seanne have me. It also brought a nothing-can-stop-me-air or nothing can keep me down if I’m determined to act on top of things and stay there. I also found out that I’m the only person with whom I should compete. Hence I have tattooed in my mind that there is no one exactly like me in the entire world, and Seanne as well, so I must take care and learn to live with my selves.



Having a pep talk with Seanne about my problems lead me to new self discoveries such as things I didn’t know existed and learn that I should never listen to other people’s expectations. I should live my own life and live up to my own expectation, since no one is more interested in my success, performance and achievements than I am. Why don’t you have a pep talk to your inner self and say “I have such a good time with me!” wonderful isn’t it? Like what the famous cartoon character said: “after going on your life-changing journey, you now realize you don’t want you thought you wanted. What you really wanted was inside you all along.”2



1 earl woods


2 squidword



© 2011 Seanne Tholltree


Author's Note

Seanne Tholltree
this is my first ever published writing,,,hope you like it...

let me know your feedbacks...thank you

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
AK
I really liked this piece, Seanne.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I really enjoyed this :D Its almost as though you have to find yourself and be friends with your self before you can truly be that with someone else....Very well written, I can't wate to read more:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


i'm like that sometimes...........

Posted 12 Years Ago


???????????????? loading..............


Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 30, 2011
Last Updated on September 30, 2011

Author

Seanne Tholltree
Seanne Tholltree

below the sky suburb down by the river



About
I'm just an ordinary earthling obsessed in controlling my subconscious in order to be extraordinary... hey! my pen name is Seanne Tholltree and my pen name's pen name is SeanneDaisLier, and the hol.. more..

Writing