The Empress

The Empress

A Story by SephiPiderWitch

The Empress

 

Enter my realm and know me.  I exist in the dark, the light and the half-light between.  I am feminine manifest, creativity brought to life and the triad made whole.  I am you, your sister, your mother, your friend, all who have come before and all who shall follow after. Come, let us journey to the place where we can awaken the fetus and know the life that is woman.

 

I am born, as all life is, in the darkness of the womb, in the chaos of the nothingness that exists before the door is opened to allow the seed.  The gift of the seed received, in the half light of emerging life, I prepare to birth myself. Like the bloom of the Lotus, I emerge from the muddy depths, my form encases in the closure of my bud.  I awaken to the dawn as the rays of the sun caress me, I open myself to the heavens.  Take my flower into your hands and hold it gently to your breast, breath deep and feel.

 

My smells are those of the earth, the scent of life, unformed, manifest and past.  Smell the gentle aroma of the budding flowers in my waking, the earthy tones of Sandalwood in my presence, of laying moss in my passing.  My love approaches with the smell of the woodland musk upon him.  The flowers grow around me as our scents merge and the dragonflies alight, drinking in our nectar.

 

I emerge, fully formed, as Athena from Her Father’s head.  I emerge complete, ever changing.  I drape myself in swirls of colors, painting myself anew with each step.  I am the Muse, I am the Inspiration, I am the Flow and I am the Moon.  My belly swells with the pregnancies of my creations.  I hold out my hands and offer my creations, the pomegranates burst and the dreams fly from their shells.  I spread my Yoni and birth my daughter, She who shall be the bride to the divine.  I, who birth all that come below, give life to She who shall marry all above, completing the circle and becoming my own lover.                  

 

I am the Empress, the Queen, the feminine name to the Godhead.  I make the divine complete.  I balance the whole.  I am the supreme love and awareness which combined with the spiritual will and purpose of Kochma and the infinite realized self of Keter becomes Divine Manifest.  I shall watch you as you dream and guard you.  I shall speak the words of understanding in your ear so you shall grow in knowledge.  I shall touch the hand that draws the brush so the colors will flow with the song of your spirit.  And awareness reached, I shall be the hand that takes your last breath and the doorway before the abyss that must be crossed to reach the divine.

       

 

Sephi'PiderWitch

March 24, 2001

© 2010 SephiPiderWitch


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on March 29, 2010
Last Updated on March 29, 2010