Chapter 2 Then The Lights Came Back On

Chapter 2 Then The Lights Came Back On

A Chapter by Serina8010
"

In the beginning Alice is sleeping. I missed a whole lot. She went to dinner, ate by Draco, Pansy, Blaise, Crabbe & Goyale. She didn't talk & headed to the common room after unpacking and fell asleep.

"
  The room was dark and cold. She could feel a dark presents out side of the small room of the petite little house. She watched from the closet and a young woman putting her inside. She had really blonde hair, she watched as the young lady put a spell around her and then closed the closet, leaving just a little crack for her to see what was going to happen. Not on purpose. A hooded man with a white face and white frail fingers held a black wand out at the young woman. She faintly made out the word he was saying.

"Come..... Join us in triumph." He said with breathy words. "And your life will be....spared."

"I will never join YOU!!" She said taking out what appeared to be a wand, with tears streaming down her face. The little baby in the closet tried to scream and cry but no sound came from her mouth when she opened it. The snake like man shouted a spell which the baby could not yet understand and then watched as green light shot out of the man's wand and at the young woman. She screamed in pain then fell to the floor. Lifeless. Her forest green eyes locked with the now dead woman. Their hair and eye color matched. The man then left and the baby crawled out slowly and touched the woman's face. Her eyes were open and no longer had a sparkle of life, as she assumed, they always had. She cried and still no sound came. Tears of sorrow went down the little baby's petite face.

Then she awoke. It was now raining and tapping against the window. Her vision blurred and soon came into range. She was lying in the common room with a pair of black silky pants and a deep green silky shirt. She touched her forehead. The dream kept getting more and more clear and then when she awoke she could hardly remember what had happened.

"Good to see your finally awake." Said a plain voice. She could recognize it any where and at any time. Draco. He came and sat next to her. They have some what of a friendship. He smirked at her. "You were shouting and crying. I came down to see what was happening." He said. She turned away and blushed a soft pink. It was then she realized that he was shirtless and muscular. She turned and looked into his pale grey eyes. She smiled.

"Would you, if you don't feel uncomfortable, be able to stay here and make sure I don't wake anyone else up." She said, meaning Blaise or even Pansy. He just nodded and she curled up on his lap. At first he stiffened. They weren't really exactly friends but they were diffidently more than strangers. He finally relaxed and moved a piece of her really blonde hair out of her face. He had more blonde of hair than anyone there did, but her's was pretty blonde. Matching fiery golden color. He smiled and then, he too, fell asleep.

  Morning came and it was no longer raining and it had broken sunlight, rays soon beamed through the window next to the black leather couch and onto Draco's face making him stir a little. He awoke and to his surprise he had let a fiery golden blonde haired girl onto his lap. 'She was beautiful when she is asleep.' He thought. He didn't exactly know her all that well but he did know her more than most. He smiled down at her and moved a piece of her hair out of her face making her wake. She jumped into action by taking him to the ground. They hit the wooden floor with a soft thud and Alice had a fist raised to punch who ever had woken her up. Her vision refocused and she realized she was atop Draco. He had his hands over his face.

"HEY HEY IT'S JUST ME!! DRACO!!" He said, quietly. "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?"

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!" She replied. "I was startled."

"Just be glad that I know you and that you didn't mean to do that on purpose. 'Cuz if you had, I would have my father sue your family for hurting me." He bragged. She stood up and offered him a hand. He took it and she went up to the girl's dormitory. She changed into her robes and finished reading her book and grabbed her bag and headed down to the gargoyle statue.

"Lemon Snaps." She whispered and the gargoyle slowly turned to revile a set of winding stairs that she walked up and lead to a wooden door. She knocked on it three times.

"Come in." Said the only father like figure in her life. Headmaster Dumbledore, personal family friend, and a good friend/father figure to her. He looked up from what he was doing and noticed her. "Ah, Ms. Hollister. How are you?" He asked with a warm smile.

"Very fine thank you, yourself?" She asked. He grinned and made a hand motion to show her to sit in front of him. She took a seat and waited for a reply.

"I am excellent, thank you." He said. "Why have you come to see me? Remember Mrs. Hollister, honesty is everything."

"I know sir. I just came to tell you that I finished the book you recommended for me to read. I enjoyed it." She smiled. "I also cam to talk to you about my....sleeping issue." His face turned from happy to worry.

"Has it been getting worse?" He asked. She nodded. "Hum." He said and put his hand on his snow white beard. "I'll ask professor Snape if he can help you in some way. Now I believe that I have some business to tend to miss Hollister, so if you'll excuse me." He said and she stood up and walked out the wooden doors, nearly running into someone. Once she backed up she realized that she had almost ran into Harry.

"Sorry." She said.

"No, no. It was my fault, I wasn't watching where I was going." He said and walked passed her. She walked to first hour, Demintions. She was so board she fell asleep in the back of the class room. The day seemed to go faster after lunch. She ran to Hagrids house to talk to him about her summer when she stopped about halfway down the hill. She had just interrupted Hermionie from sending Draco down into hell. Harry and the redheaded Weasly boy were trying to pull her off but she refused. Alice ran down the hill and stood in front of Draco.

"Alice!" Shouted Draco and he quickly shut up when Hermionie lunged at them. Alice quickly whipped out her wand from her sleeve and pointed it at Hermionie.

"You better get her out of here, Potter, before she rips someone's head off." She shouted. They did as she said, but when they walked by she received a harsh glare from the redheaded boy. She then turned to Draco, his face and body still in shock. "What were you thinking Draco? She could have killed you!" She shouted at him.

"She is a MUDBLOOD, Alice. And she has no right to be here. My father..."

"I don't care about your father Draco! I care about you." She said then walked back to the castle and didn't turn back, even though Draco was calling her name, she refused to talk to him after his little...stunt. She walked all the way up to the common room and sunk down onto the couch. She let out a big, loud, frustrating sigh and stared into the flames. She always preferred water but water can't flicker like a fire can. The dancing flames mirrored on her glassy eyes. It was an hour since she had gotten into the room and then she headed down to the Great Hall for dinner. Dumbledore gave his normal lecture and then food appeared in front of her and she dug in. Afterwards Dumbledore gave another speech that she didn't listen to and they all were sent to head off to bed. She got her dark green pajama pants on and a black shirt on and curled underneath the covers, still in her silky black robe.

"Goodnight mom and dad." She mumbled to herself then drifted into a deep sleep.


© 2013 Serina8010


Author's Note

Serina8010
I can't wait till the next chapter!!! <3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

235 Views
Added on December 14, 2012
Last Updated on January 8, 2013
Tags: harry, potter, draco, malfoy, blaise, hogwarts, lovestory


Author

Serina8010
Serina8010

Denver, CO



About
I am a really happy person!! I really LOVE to write and it just happened this year!! I love writing what ever comes to mind, and I might be really excited about it. LOL. TOP STORIES (so far) Secre.. more..

Writing