Happy (unfinished, but red the whole 8 lines if you'd like :P)

Happy (unfinished, but red the whole 8 lines if you'd like :P)

A Chapter by AchingAlexandra

     "Hello!" I cried out to him. "How are you today, baby?"
     He got that adorable crooked grin and replied, "not too bad, been missing you darlin. What have you been doing?"
     I blushed and looked up at his stature of 5 foot 10, "about the same." It's then that I saw it. The big red hickey on the left side of his neck. I looked at him, overwhelmed by sadness.
     "So, you like her more?"
     He looked at me, false confusion written on his face. "I don't know what you mean."
     I pointed at the big red mark on his neck. "Her, the one who gave that to you."
     He continued to feign innocence, breaking my heart. I was so foolish, assuming someone would love me when I was only 14. He walked away that day. Black became my wardrobe.

    


© 2010 AchingAlexandra


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i think this much is amazing.!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

397 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 20, 2010
Last Updated on December 15, 2010
Tags: Broken, Hurt, Loved, Loveless


Author

AchingAlexandra
AchingAlexandra

Canada



About
I'm a really nice person, but I have a lot of issues. I love writing, it helps ebb the regular pain I have. First name: Courtney Middle Name: Alexandra I'm purely myself. I don't change to fit.. more..

Writing