Cheated

Cheated

A Story by AchingAlexandra
"

A few weeks ago I had to dump somebody I liked. Found out today he is going out with a friend of mine. This is days after he said he loves me so much still. I feel like a*s and need to write about it.

"
I hope you realize I feel cheated. Sure, I'm not allowed to date you, but you said you still love me so much, and that I'm beautiful, but now I know you tell HER that too. I'm so sick of this happening. Clearly you just wanted me to turn to drugs and smoking, and just wanted me for my body. Thank you for ruining my life. I loved you, honestly, until now. I can't believe you would do something like this to me, but I should have expected it. Guys are all the same. They see me, and want my body and don't give two s***s about me. It's nice to know he proved me right.

© 2011 AchingAlexandra


Author's Note

AchingAlexandra
This is just one example of how shitty my life is and always will be.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Life does look up amour. Don't let one a*****e boy get to you. You will find the right one for you. Don't give up hope. I believe and love you.
Tu es belle. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


so sorry!
I hope this won't come across as sounding unfeeling, but you'll get over it. You'll find someone much better than him. He probably wasn't worthy enough to clean your shoes.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

298 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 19, 2011
Last Updated on February 19, 2011
Tags: Cheated On, Cheat, Hurt

Author

AchingAlexandra
AchingAlexandra

Canada



About
I'm a really nice person, but I have a lot of issues. I love writing, it helps ebb the regular pain I have. First name: Courtney Middle Name: Alexandra I'm purely myself. I don't change to fit.. more..

Writing