Morountodun (Love Letter)

Morountodun (Love Letter)

A Poem by Seyi Ojenike

Morountodun


My heart had led me to you. Very receiving was yours, waiting for me all the while. A sweet tingling sensation is what I feel at the thoughts of you my dear.

I must say my pumpkin that I am, first, of all dudes privileged. I neither have the money to purchase gifts nor able to provide material things but for your unimaginable love, you're not bothered, which makes being with you remarkably exhilarating. Second, such a wonderful blessing you are to me. You have all endearments that I want in a woman, and you need know that nothing more will suffice than having your hand and the whole lot of you -in a blissful matrimony, benefits of which are irrepressible. Just picture this my berry - your super remarkable genes with mine, would equals the very best of the human race. Imagine: our incredible kids (geniuses) with their laudable achievements trundling through historical times, while we bask in parental pride, knowing how immensely we've added to the life's progress.

Your chastity, cute smile and no lack of playfulness endears me to you. We have such a perfect chemistry. I am, my cookie, to a shy extent shy, loving extent loving, romantic extent romantic and playful extent playful. I take a special fancy for cartoons, regardless of my age. I love SpongeBob SquarePants and have in fact seen uncountable episodes of this cartoon, so you don't have to worry your pretty head about how much I know of play. To add, my pretty pie, I have also seen so many romantic movies -Titanic and Romeo & Juliet to mention a few, and so I can reciprocate what I've seen.
Your love only, nothing more, is what I want. Together my cutie, we would make the world jealous. Thank you for letting me a space in your heart and life.


Your Chocolate

© 2013 Seyi Ojenike


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 14, 2013
Last Updated on February 14, 2013

Author

Seyi Ojenike
Seyi Ojenike

Lagos, West, Nigeria



About
A Poet and playwright more..

Writing