RyuKyuYo Biographies

RyuKyuYo Biographies

A Chapter by Shadow666
"

Decided to write this, to get a better picture of the characters. Providing some pics ^^

"

Tatsu Haruka

Age: 17

Tomboyish by nature, she loves swords and always tagged around with her brother. She is very serious when it comes to training. She looks a lot like her mother, but has her fathers eyes (red) She excells well in the magical arts. By custom, she must wear the temple kimono.

Favorites: 

The color Purple, and Black.

Foods: She loves fruit, and will not go a day without eating some sort of beef. ^^ She loves it. She is also very fond of sake, though her parents always tried to stop her from drinking at her young age.

 

Akira Mibu

Age: 17

Very kind hearted, and raised in a big city. His family was poor, and  had died from sickness. He traveled to many cities learning the art of medicine. He treats people for free, knowing that it was the lack of money ithat killed his family. He never shows his pain, but is always there to help others. He carries a Blowdart gun that he made from a bamboo shaft. Very accurate, since he spent months pracitcing it. He uses it to defend himself from strangers on the road. He has a shock of orange hair, and wears a Plain white male kimono with an open chest.

Favorites:

He loves the color red, and azure blue.

Foods: He loves just about anything, and loves to sample new food. A big fan of Teppo food (different country, based on Irish/scottish food lol)

Ryuu Haruka

Age: 21

Very trustworthy, and strong hearted. His will is unrelenting. He has a good heart, and sense of right and wrong. He trains in the way of the sword, and is very skilled. His hair is Azure blue and his eyes to match. He is very protective of his sister, and will gladly give his life for her. Sometimes, when in a rage his judgement is clouded and he can be reckless. He is straitforward with his feelings and is reserved at times. He is a natural leader when given the chance.

Favorites:

He likes the color white, and silver.

Foods: He is a picky eater, and tries to balance his food groups to stay as healthy as possible. He has a thing for ice cream though. He has to have it, and his favorite kind is Mint Chocolate.

 

 



© 2009 Shadow666


Author's Note

Shadow666
Just decided to write this for some reason....Pics are similar to the characters. (cant draw that well)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
Added on October 5, 2009
Last Updated on October 5, 2009


Author

Shadow666
Shadow666

Coure d' Alene, ID



About
I don't post anymore on here. more..

Writing
The last wolf The last wolf

A Chapter by Shadow666


The Wolf The Wolf

A Book by Shadow666