A love letter

A love letter

A Poem by ShappireRose
"

A love letter from me to him

"

My dearest,


Words may not be able to say what I wish to. Yet here I am trying to put them down. I have long forgot what is was like to be truly wanted, to be cared for on such a deep level. My broken mind seems to be slowly fixing itself.  Each day it seems easier to keep going. I cannot say that what we have is perfect. It is far from it. I think everyday how much I want to be in your arms and wake up next to you. I picture almost every kiss we share. The way we’d play like children out of the blue. I see a future with you, brighter than one with anyone else. It’s silly I know, to believe in the things I see. However many times have my sight been right. Each night I pray that this will one day be true. Though scared and worried I am about moving out or even you coming out here, something tells me it will be alright. You help make fighting the voices in my head easier, you’ve given me a reason to. Perhaps it is too soon to send this to you. To spill my heart in jumbled words, I pray you understand.. All of this may seem generic, but each line be true. My heart belongs to you, as my soul shares your earthly vessel..

Though distance is our greatest obstacle I know it will not break us. In forcing us to take this slow, it creates a more powerful bond between. us. I am a bit demanding and unstable and yet you stay. The reason, sometimes clear and at others not so much, proves to me how deeply your love for me runs. I wish I could push away the doubt, and I know it makes you stress when I suddenly fall into those states of mind.. Truly I am glad you make the choice to stay, though many would walk away. You are braver than them, and far stronger too. I am blessed by the Goddess for you and I can’t thank her enough. One day soon, my heart will have it’s desires once you wrap your arms around me.

I’ve lost myself on cloud nine, with you by my side. I know I will always have direction. Soon, this could will be my home. If you decide to take the warrior oath I will not approved until I’m with you always. No rush, no need, we are in perfect love and perfect trust. I love you my Murin Beatha Dan. May we never part.




© 2014 ShappireRose


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on June 8, 2014
Last Updated on June 8, 2014

Author

ShappireRose
ShappireRose

About
I grew up with a crappy background and it made me stronger..writing is how i handle the memories and usually write about things that happened to me or some one i knew. im a friend for life and will h.. more..

Writing
Tired Tired

A Poem by ShappireRose