I can't help you anymore.

I can't help you anymore.

A Story by Listener
"

A dream I had, about a girl I once knew.

"
  I walked within the empty halls of the school. Screams were all I heard. It was very dark, and so I touched the walls. Feeling through this bleak transition from these black corridors into a bright classroom.
  There she was, My best friend.. Bleeding. The blood ran down from her face onto the floor; she knelt onto the ground upon both knees. Her hands covering the gushing blood.
 I look to the left of her to see a young man, This was her current boyfriend whom I now despised.
  His fist covered in her excrements, her blood, a grin stretched from ear to ear. 
 "He hit me," My friend said.
 I did the only thing I could. Grabbing her arm, I began to pull her towards the exit of the room and into the black halls; but she resisted.
 "Come on, you can't stay here." I would tell her, but she would only pull away with tears in her eyes... running back to him.
  My face was full of confusion, why would she do this? I was this girl's Best friend, I was suppose to help her... I tried.
  She ran into the classroom once more, and left me there in the dark. My friend clutched the boy that hit her, nestling into his bloody arms.
  I don't know why I even cared, she would do this every time; and so, that was it. I left her inside the room, salty tears running down my cheeks and a whelp stuck in my throat as I heard her last scream from that room to be ever heard again.

© 2013 Listener


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow that was heavy...but really good. and very sad, hopefully she'll figure out its not worth it. great description!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

340 Views
1 Review
Added on March 26, 2010
Last Updated on October 1, 2013

Author

Listener
Listener

Your Mother, TX



About
SUP BRO. My name is Deven. I am a female, gtf off my penis, kthxbai. more..

Writing
Bad Company Bad Company

A Poem by Listener