SMS 4/14/2012 (text excerpt)

SMS 4/14/2012 (text excerpt)

A Poem by ShatteredMind
"

a couple texts to a girl i like... someone that i've been trying to win the Heart of for a long time... but the complications that come with life have created situations meant for another story...

"
[4/14/2012 8:05 pm]
and i'll just sit here texting the Girl of my Dreams... 
Hopelessly in Love... 
unrequited True Love... 
wanting to make everything better... 
heal Her broken Heart, mend her broken wings, make her feel Special and Beautiful... 

but she would resent me underneath for all of it... because i'm not the one with her right now... 
she would rather be with him... 

so i sit her texting her Hopelessly, not even sure if she gets them...



[4/14/2012 8:28 pm]

why do i keep trying...? should one Girl really be worth this much trouble, this much pain...? 
should she really be worth so much Heartbreak...

...i think so... that's what makes it True Love... that's what proves that i Love her and only her... 
that she is worth the trouble... maybe (Hopelessly) able to win her Heart back... 
to show her she is the Only One i Dream about, the Only One i want... 
that i want to be Happy together, make her Happy and feel Special again... like she is the most Beautiful Girl in the world... 
i want to grow old and have a family with her, and fulfill both of our Dreams together... 
but it's probably all Hopeless, because i'm not getting any closer to winning her Affections, and she would rather be with another guy... 



so every day, i keep Loving her from afar... while she blinds her Heart to what could have been, to what i still long for...

© 2012 ShatteredMind


Author's Note

ShatteredMind
this is a real text to someone, i guess that's all there really is to say

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on April 15, 2012
Last Updated on April 15, 2012