Hallowed Observations

Hallowed Observations

A Poem by Fallen hero
"

These are the things that run through my strange mind on a daily basis.

"

Quotes by William S. O'Brien


With every breath I take I need two more; Smothered by the very air my body consumes.”


A man can only truly be free, when he is free of man.”


A mind alone serves others, A mind with others breathes but only trouble.”

War is not sacrifice, war is Hatred, War is fear, War is Humanity.”


Many say exploration is of mountains, of space , of the worlds around us, but what of the worlds within? What of the lands we construct for ourselves? are they not of value to our existence? Will they not carve the true path to enlightenment?”


A man is only truly enslaved, when he puts the chains on himself.”


Putting constraints on our minds is the only way humans can function, without them the mind is too strong and will over take the one it grows inside like a parasite.”


A creative mind alone can create a world, A group of dull minds can destroy one.”

© 2014 Fallen hero


Author's Note

Fallen hero
Hello, I do hope you enjoyed my collection of observations. By the way the second to last one is a cynical saying about the idea of religion or political determination, its not to be taken literally.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
Added on April 24, 2014
Last Updated on April 24, 2014
Tags: quotes, lessons, sayings

Author

Fallen hero
Fallen hero

Naples, FL



About
I'm a college student majoring in architecture and my writing is not always consistent but I will be trying to to upload new content every Saturday. more..

Writing