Morning Twilight

Morning Twilight

A Book by Shep


© 2019 Shep


Author's Note

Shep
(Back Splash)

The battle continues across the ages against Morgan and his Dark Prince. As the boy EJ becomes the White Solan searching for what is lost behind the looking glass which must be found known as the 5 Keys of Destiny and the items to locate them and the 5 chambers that will lead him to the final mystery that could save him and the worlds he lives in and those he has traveled too behind the looking glass. He must do so before the Fabric of Time becomes ripped for existence and before Morgan and his Master Hess Loti finds the keys. Allowing them to rewrite the past, and restore the Fabric of Time, and become gods to rule over all mankind. He must do this before he is trapped inside forever unless he can destroy Morgan and the Shadow King, finding a new safe haven for people of the light. He will be doomed forever and the keys may never be found.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
Added on February 15, 2019
Last Updated on March 7, 2019

Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep