A Nudist Paradise  Part 4

A Nudist Paradise Part 4

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 144-3

A Nudist Paradise

Part 4


After Stringum went over my work, he handed me two checks one for me and one for my employees telling me I had made the right choice by delegating my work. Telling me it should be one the best things I could learn, because no one should carry the full load on their shoulders because if that happened you never have any time for the more important things in life, school and sports or hobbies and family; even love, and in my case all of thee above.


That not even he does everything all by himself or Dave; It takes people to run a business. Showing me how to keep a time sheet and how to calculate the hours; putting a machine in my box of work that needed to be done that will time stamp the hours for me and my employees that I hire. If wasn’t for him teaching me these skills of delegation I wouldn’t have been able to do any that I wanted to do as a chef or a manager. Instead, I would have most likely ended up in a dead end job like my father going nowhere; adding five new boxes that will be waiting for me on Monday to pick up on my way back to my Rothwell home.


He even handed me my own personal credit card to be used for paying bills, paying for equipment or whatever I needed to do within reason. Like buying clothes for Jake and Billy and school supplies they might need now that they had lost everything in the fire. Mostly it was so my mother couldn’t use the card or seeing me carrying around big bills as I pay for things when she’s with me, making sure I kept the receipts for it so he could use it as a tax write off at the end of the year and keep me honest.


Almost like clockwork Mrs. Earl and my mother came to get us at 1 pm sharp Mom frowned seeing us all fully dressed in nice pullover shirts and new pairs of jeans as well as good work shoes. Telling us she preferred us all naked, having Mrs. Earl laugh when she said it. I placed Sparky inside the car including a large bag of dog food and his new dishes that Dave engraved in the store with his name on it.  I had to admit Sparky was spoiled by everyone and looked sharp in his new dog caller. Stringum said he’d see us all at the party, giving my mother a kiss and all us boys as well as Mrs. Earl.


I asked Mom were Jennie was and she said. “Where do you think?” Then laughed said. “She’s watching Paul as he’s having a nice day just like he wanted setting up tables and chairs in the hot sun getting a nice full tan. With his two boys that were smart enough not take horny pills and put on sunscreen, especially in those more delicate places.” We all laughed knowing what those delicate places were.


We quickly pulled into the driveway of Bishops Earls home long enough for me too put up Sparky and giving them the responsibility to Greg and Chad to watch him. Who had the day off from Stringum’s to help set up tables and chairs. His sister Cindy was still at work at the Payson Dairy Queen and wouldn’t get off until 3. Wishing they could come with me, but had plenty of work here and we needed the room for the things we bought at the store.


I quickly introduced Greg and Chad to my three friends telling them they are new members of our club. After I said that they gave a more appropriate greeting like kissing instead of the basic handshake. Greg introduced them to the rest of his family including his Dad, giving us all the same greeting. The fact they were naked including my brother Aaron didn’t faze them as much as if it would have if they hadn’t been accustomed to it. Then again most everyone here at the moment was boys and except for the women that was in the kitchen or out setting the tables. I didn’t know any of them, or their kids that were making good use of the pool, like Aaron was.  Even Jennie was helping out, but being neutral she was among the few women that were clothed.


The only ones that were having a difficult time were Paul and his two boys Michael and Robert. Either dropping things trying to cover up the fact they were naked when the girls came by. While their young sister and bother were swimming in the pool with the rest of the kids. Aaron waved to me but stayed in the pool playing with his friends. It hurt feeling the distance between us as he in a sense ignored me, but I had to remember I wasn’t really part of his family anymore and this was his life, not mine.


I smiled at Billy as he looked at the women and the girls that were naked, that was there setting up for tonight. Longing to take each one of their breasts and make a meal out them like he did with Tally and Bethany, wanting to strip down like the rest of them and would have if he didn’t need to buy some new clothes, and besides he had promised my sister Becky if he could have the honors of doing it for him. Even though I would let him have a little fun before that, but not until we at least had the basics. As we hustled to the car wishing we could stay and sample the merchandise.


I hated shopping because it was the most boring thing in the world, I like too just go in and get what I needed and get the hell out. Women, on the other hand, take their time moseying along having to look at every little thing that catches their eyes. Man, I was glad I didn’t need their approval regarding what us boys like to wear or we would be in the store shopping all day. Nor did we find it necessary to try on clothing right at the racks or run in out of the dressing rooms once we knew our sizes thanks to Mr. Stringum and Dave. I loaded the cart with everything, we found we boys liked and plenty of the basics like socks and underwear.


The fact they were having a sale made my day. By the time Mom and Mrs. Earl came to find us, we boys had filled two carts and were ready to head to the check out stand and move on to the next stores on our list. Mom cringed when she watched the register as the items totaled. Mrs. Earl was ready if I needed help and I said. “Nope” having put away her checkbook. Instead taking out my new credit card and handed to the clerk giving me a strange look after she checked my ID and my signature to make sure it was real.


She hesitated as the card reader took its time and about to call the manager when it went through with no problem.  Signed my name on the line where it was indicated and went on my merry way. With my mother asking me what was my limit.  I said. “I didn’t know, because it was my work card, and being my work card I had to account for every penny, that I had to get permission if I wanted to use it for anything else other than what I was told to use it for.


She said. “Such as?”


I said; “clothes and school supplies for Jake and Billy as well as their Mom and Dad.”


I had Mrs. Earl stop at the bank so I could deposit my two checks, opening another checking account for the other check I was given to use as payroll for my employees having my mother gasp over my shoulder seeing the amounts of the checks. She gasped. “That’s more money then your father makes in a week.”


 I smiled and said. “I am not my father Mom.” It came out harsher then I wanted, seeing the hurt in her eyes.


I had the bank make out cashier checks giving her a list of names and the amounts Stringum and I had agreed on to pay my employees. Until my own payroll checks arrived with my letterhead and Stringum’s Enterprise incorporated across the top. I gave Adam his first paycheck for helping me and told him there is more where that came from if he continues to help me. He gasped seeing 300, dollars… telling me he’s never seen that kind of money in his hands before. I shrugged my shoulders and said. “Now you have.” Placing the rest of the checks inside my pocket for safe keeping while Adam counted the money in his hands over and over, liking the feel of it in twenty’s and ten dollar bills.


I gave Jake and Billy each a crisp 100 dollar bill as directed by Stringum. Adding another one inside two envelops and put Jake’s and Billy’s name on each of them, and said. “Jake,  Billy this one will be yours when your grades come up. I will give you two more when I see two A’s on your midterm grades. Stringum told me if you managed to get all ‘A’s’ you will get 500.00. I am even offering Jake a job, if you want it, helping Mr. Brady coach the wrestling team. And I willing to offer Billy here a job of mowing lawns and shoveling snow for people I will have on a list when we go home,” taking that responsibility off my shoulders and not leave my customers high and dry. Plus give both boys an incentive.


“Providing you Jake keep your nose clean and your grades up and do the work you have agreed to with the other boys that are staying after school to earn that clean slate. I and Adam and my friends have been instructed to help you with your classes, to help achieve that 500 dollars. Mr. Stringum told me if you graduate with good marks that he will give you 2,000 dollars and a full-time position at any of his stores in the area, with a full benefits package and a reasonable starting salary of 13.00 and an hour.”


I smiled as he tried to calculate all the money in his head. I knew how much because I had at the time already calculated it and it was a nice tidy sum. That my father would foam at the mouth knowing it would take him two months to earn that kind of money with three jobs. Stringum wasn’t messing around when it comes to getting an education, and making sure the ones that earned it got what they needed, including a desk and offices supplies and basic electric typewriter, I was told that on Tuesday to purchase all of Jake's, Billy’s and Adams books or ordered them from Barns & noble for all their classes.


I told my mother that I had been authorized to give Susan, and Becky as well as Aaron regarding making the grades. Yet both Stringum and I doubted that they would take it. Yet I did place the money inside a envelope with each of their names on it as instructed and handed it to Mrs. Earl telling her why stating the fact clearly that I didn’t trust my sisters or my father finding it, again I saw the hurt in her eyes, knowing it said I didn’t trust her either and with good reason; watching my hand out cold hard cash to everyone but her.


It didn’t matter how hard I tried not to give her a small slice of the pie as I opened my wallet and handed her 200 dollars of my hard earned money telling it was to be used as she saw fit as payment for letting my three friends stay with her over the weekend. Even though she was doing it for free because Bishop Earl was providing the food to keep us well feed and was already paying the utilities on the house. So my mother could concentrate on school so she can get a good job afterward and pull them out of the hole they have dug themselves in, before going into bankruptcy.


I had Mrs. Earl stop at the office supply store so Jake could pick out a desk and chair as well as his own personal typewriter and everything else he would need for school and had sent to my Rothwell house except the things he would need to complete his papers for Mrs. Hothner and Adams Dad Mr. Tomas.


I couldn’t wait to see their faces when Jake turns in his papers on time and typed. I knew from the start today that I would be the one typing most it because he had only taken one type class and he coasted his way through it doing the bare minim as D student, which was fine by me after all friends do favors for their friends all the time. I even bought his brother a small desk and small manual typewriter so he could have one of his own to practice on until his mother could sign him up for a type class.


Again I saw the hurt in my mother’s eyes as I swiped my credit card. There was very little I could do about her wanting the money besides the money I had just given her at the bank as she watched me spend it as I was directed too. I am saying she didn’t go without nor did she really need it. I was told to wait to see if she was serious about school before I was allowed to help her any more than I had already. She really didn’t need it considering Voc Rehab enrolled her at Trade Tec or UVSC now called UVU and paid for her first semester including her books and supplies.


Bishop Earl made sure she had transpiration and clothing as well as food in the house, and my brother staying out of her hair. Providing a place for Aaron to stay either at his house or the Kenly’s when he came home from school. My two sisters either went to the church house or their friend’s houses. So my mother could have time to do homework without them getting in her hair.


So what more did she want? Other than go crazy wild on spending rampage, like I said she has a hard time with money thinking she unlimited amount to spend. If it wasn’t for Bishop Earl and his councilor keeping her on a tight leash the bills would never get paid and they would be living on the street starving to death. And because of that, Susan and Becky have the same problem not knowing how to manage their money or keep house or cook for that matter. I did buy lunch for all of us using my own money, cringing when I paid the check that made my mother a little happy because she was benefiting from my hard earned cash.


I even bought my mother a whole complete outfit and had her hair done as we boys all had a quick hair cut as well as Mrs. Earl so she could look nice for her husband this weekend. Once again my mother skipped beside me thanking me wanting to know how much money I had. I said. “Not a lot,” being my answer. Knowing if she got her hands on it she and my sisters would make sure of that being true as they emptied my checking and savings account, which was why I hated to go shopping with them. Call me selfish all you want, but I learned over the years that nothing is free, everything you earned came by hard work, not handed on a silver platter.


It was almost 4 by the time we got back to my mother's house and put our things away. I knew right away that my father had been home seeing my room had been tossed looking for those pictures or my sisters looking for money. Which was neither here, I made a mental note that from now on if I am home or not that my bedroom door will be locked. Mom saw the mess and cringed because she had told me herself that my father or my sisters wouldn’t bother my stuff and Sparky would have been safe chained up in the backyard.


It took me a whole hour to put my things right, refolding clothes and stuffing my pants pockets were they had searched for anything like money or a picture. Mom apologized and I shrugged my shoulders acting as if it wasn’t a big deal. When it really was and it was the main reason I never hung anything on my wall of my life, and always carried my backpack with me whenever I left the house. Knowing my things weren’t safe here. I either took it with me or left it at my friend’s houses. Well until I moved home permanently. Yet even then I took risks, learning quickly that nothing was safe in this house and when my friends came over and compared their bedroom to mine. Mine was a barren wasteland. It was like I was just an unwanted guest in my own home.


I and my friends quickly changed into our new clothes, and got ready for the party, having Jake and Billy ask why considering we were going to a nudist party. I smiled said; “because it’s more fun having them rip your clothes off, finding the special prize inside.


Having them say “if you say so.” Adam knew what I was talking about and said, “trusts us it will be worth it.” Even my mother was dressed up folding her robe over her arm; she still had a problem of being naked in a crowd of people even if they were nudists. She even brought one for Jennie just in case she changed her mind wanting to participate or hoping she would. Something told me that wasn’t going to happen, not when she hadn’t dared share herself even with us here in my mother’s house. What makes my mother think she would among complete strangers?



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on May 20, 2019
Last Updated on February 9, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep