Hiding Part 1

Hiding Part 1

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 150

Hiding

Part 1



Everyone hides something, or there would be no reasons to call it a secret. Tonight I wasn’t hiding the fact I really, really wanted to have mind-blowing sex as dinner was severed, right before Samantha started to undress me further one button at a time until my shirt was hanging open with my tie hang loosely down my chest.


I had offered to let them take it off and my shirt and even tried to myself only to get my hands slapped. Greg smiled at me across the table as his right barefoot and found my penis as the two girls played with each of his n*****s with their tongues and had already removed his shirt and the same went for Jake, Adam and my three friends Charlie, Stan, and Ron as well as their shoes and socks. Christy telling me I had been a very bad boy, and bad boys like me needed to be punished.


I simply begged for them to punish me, pleading as I forced a breast free with my hands. Having them smile and slap my hands away as they did up my pants and zipper forcing my very eager penis to be cramped inside screaming to be let out to play as I watched them slip them both out as they slid their dresses down to their waist and not allowed to touch them, just look at them; just like the rest of the girls at our table except my friends were allowed and I wasn’t.


I had decided since I was already a bad boy, I might well go for it.  Slipping off my shoes and with my free hand worked my hand under Christy dress finding the edge of her stocking and slowly pulled it downward with my toes and fingers. Christy whispered over to her sister Samantha and they agreed to at least let me take off their stockings; one leg and foot at a time as they placed them on my lap, but it would cost me as they quickly did up their dresses and hiding those beautiful breasts that l liked so much. It wasn’t exactly what I wanted considering I was trying to undress them and me not redress hiding that beautiful naked skin that I wanted to lick and caress every inch of it with my tongue and fingers.


I knew my horny pills had started to kick in, feeling my penis growing harder and uncomfortable. I placed Samantha hand on top of it and Christy’s hearing them give a heavy sigh and freeing it once more. Except for this time they didn’t stroke it only freed it. Told me I needed to eat everything on my plate or there would be no dessert. I wasn’t sure exactly what they meant by desert considering the desert they were serving with our meal was cheesecake which was my favorite, or if they were going to be my dessert. Both I would recommend so I played their little game, for now at least.


I heard Susan Scream. “He s**t all over me.” Next thing I heard was Dad ordering Arthur to get upstairs and Dad nearly dragging him. We watched Susan run into the house yelling. “Get out of my way you retarded freak.” She didn’t return until dinner was over and we had begun dancing. My adoptive Mom had apologized to everyone at the table and soon followed Susan, Dad, and Arthur into the house.


I knew without a doubt that Arthur just ruined a good chance of having sex with any of the girls here including Susan, but what more could you expect out of Arthur? If I was him I would be concerned how long Mom and Dad were willing to put up with it. Or would they look the other way when his time comes when Shawn and Arthur needed to at least attempt having sex with girls or die, or go to prison? Personally, if it was me I would do anything to avoid both knowing Mom and Dad, knowing it wasn’t a threat this time.


I hated the fact that everyone was barefoot, and shirtless except for me, but I had been a very bad boy. I liked being bad and once more took it upon my self to help Christy out of her dress while we danced, only to have my face slapped hard. Telling me not yet or we won’t play tonight any of the games they had planned for me. I nodded and promised as I watched my friends slowly undress their girls until they were down to their boxers and panties.


They too got slapped if they went any further, but at least they got to have what every boy wanted here and that was a nice pair of breasts for them touch, taste, hold and massage anyway they liked. While I, on the other hand, I got zip, nothing, not’ a. Man, I was super horny. Paul finally got his chance to look at the girl's breasts having his wife tell him he better take a good look because tonight he wasn’t going to get any and that included sex. I only wished Jennie would have let up a little knowing if she had he might not have done some of the things he was going to do in the months to come.


We only danced for an hour; the longest hour of my life not being able to do more than dance or kiss. In some ways, it was the first normal dance I had been too in a long time, but over the summer I had gained an appetite to dance naked with as many girls as possible. Ever since I learned all the naughty things I could do while dancing, with girls and boys that had gained the same appetite I had regarding our carefree lifestyle. Jennie was explaining to Paul that I was being punished for being a bad boy at dinner. Having to ask what I did wrong.


Samantha placed her hands on her hips and told him. “Eric was trying to get in a hurry and Christy and I wanted a normal date night first before we go up and have wild sex with him.” Which stated they had picked me and I was only theirs to do with as they pleased. Jennie giggled and told me not to be in such a hurry to get naked. After all, I had told her just being naked is boring having my own words come back to haunt me.


I shrugged my shoulders and said. “A guy like me at least has to try or it wouldn’t be any fun, being bad;” causing Samantha to reach around me and zip me up, forcing my penis back inside and Christy tugging me along with my tie. My mother smiled tsking at me telling the girls to ride me hard like a wild stallion. Watching me go inside as Mr. Stringum took her hand and asked her if she would like to dance.


I knew what my mother really wanted and it was sex, and she didn’t care who she would get it from and I didn’t care as long as Aaron wasn’t around her and I trusted her to keep her promises until she actually told my father and asked Aaron if it was alright if she did. It's better than having Aaron find out that she was in the first place at least she could act like it was the first time when it happened with his permission.


I kinda felt bad for him because he didn’t have any girls here his age to dance with. Yet my adoptive mother and my two sisters Kerry and Jody made sure he at least danced with them. Considering us boys had plenty of girls to be with tonight and us lucky ones like me and Greg had two as well as Jake and Adam. Because we had been given the right away to sleep with any girl we liked. My three best friends Ron, Stan and Charlie didn’t have that option. So they each got one until 2 am when they would either have to leave the rooms they are in or the girls would.


Shawn was all Becky’s and Susan’s as they fought over him who was going to do what and where having my Dad solve it telling they both can have him all night if they wanted. I saw Shawn’s face when he said it and it didn’t seem pleased about it. Yet he didn’t dare say no. Not when his life and manhood is on the line. I heard him grumble “thanks a lot Arthur,” as they pulled him inside the house. Susan screaming at Becky for trying to take off his clothes telling her he’s old enough to take off his own clothes. He doesn’t need any help.


Shawn said he would prefer if they left his clothes on when Dad swatted his butt telling him that wasn’t an option. Susan said. “Well, I am not taking off his clothes…he either does it himself or there will be no sex from me.”


Becky said. “Fine, you weren’t invited in the first place; and taking off his clothes for him is part of the fun of having sex. Just being naked is boring and I love lots of foreplay before sex anytime I can get it,” and pushed Shawn up the stairs into her room locking the door.


Hearing Shawn screams. “Dad help she’s raping me.”  We watched the door open as Shawn was trying to escape as Becky had ripped his shirt with her bare hands hanging by its imagination and had her hands working on his pants with one shoe on and one shoe off. Trying her best to hang on and strip him. She had the biggest smile on her face as she wrapped her feet and legs around him trying to hold him in place while working his pants off.


Dad picked up Shawn and tossed him over his shoulders like he had done me more times then I could count. And asked me and my two girls if we would like to help strip him and tie him to the bed. Samantha and Christy rubbed their hands together as three of them stripped Shawn completely naked as Dad and I handcuffed him and tied him to the bed. Dad told Shawn he can scream rape all he wanted because he had his chance to do it the easy way and there was no way he was going to turn down free sex or girl ever again.


Shawn told him he and I were going to prison for this. Dad said. “Somehow you have a better chance then we do boy; considering we are not the ones that raped little boys or our own brothers.”


Shawn growled. “And they enjoyed it so it's not rape, as they begged us to do it.”


Dad said. “Then you have no right to complain, considering we don’t consider this rape when you should be enjoying having sex with a girl and spending the night with her. I promise you when you get home if I have too. I will tie you up every night if that what it takes and bring home like many girls as it takes until you come to like having sex with girls again and hate boys all together. I will fill you with so many horny pills you’ll be begging me to let you have sex with a girl just so you can relive yourself other than giving yourself a hand job.


“I can also guarantee you won’t be having sex with Arthur or any boy ever again. I rather kill you then let that happen. Arthur is retarded, he doesn’t think as we do, but neither will I cut him any slack because of it.  Now if you will excuse us the rest of us will be having sex and enjoying every minute of it. Becky, he’s all yours until morning. I wouldn’t untie him unless you are done with him, or he needs to use the toilet to s**t, but in case he does come find me. Or unless he pulls an Arthur, I will tan his butt into next week if he does.”


We followed Dad out the door as Becky said. “Now where were we?” As she giggled. I cringed as she was about to place his penis in her mouth as she screamed and slapped him across the faces for peeing all over her listening to Shawn laugh about it. Dad looked back and growled and was about to let the monster out. Becky told him she’s fine and took two skewers out of her drawer and poked his penis hard causing a trickle of blood as Shawn screamed. Becky added the second to his sack, said. “Do it again Shawn and find out what feels like to be a cucumber and a tomato.”


Shawn screamed. “You wouldn’t dare b***h.” Becky jabbed him causing him to scream. “You little b***h.”


Becky slapped his face and said. “I am many things, but I am not my sister,” jabbed him again until he apologized.


Dad said. “Well then, I see you have met your match, Shawn. I’ll include bathing him in the morning.” Shawn growled angrily and Becky slapped him again placing his penis in a penis pee jar and pressed the skewer right under his ball sack telling him to pee or else. He didn’t say anything as he did what he was asked. Dad said he’d go and find Landan to help him change the bedding.


Becky said. “Good, then I will slip into something more comfortable and prepare him a bath.”


Dad and I laughed when Shawn growled and Becky slapped him again. I said. “Have fun, he really likes it when you use a hard coarse brush on his crotch.”


Becky smiled and said. “Well then I know where to start now won’t I Shawn?”


Shawn said. “You are so going to die you freak, I’d watch your back if I was you.” Becky slapped his face and jabbed his ball sack. Telling him to apologize or else jabbing him again a little harder. He did and I shrugged it off because he could threaten me all he liked Dad and my friends would be the ones watching my back. I should have been worried, but at the time I didn’t think anything of it.


Samantha and Christy pulled me along telling me. “Let’s go, lover boy, I believe its time for your bath.” I smiled and did what I was told as they took me inside their room where they were staying. We had the place to ourselves considering they had their own private bathtub that was big enough for four people. I should know considering I had been in one like it with my mother the last time I was here. Sparky was waiting for us when we opened the girl’s bedroom.


I didn’t have to ask where I would be sleeping, it was simply implied that I would be sharing the bed with them, more so if Sparky was here with all his things a dog could ever wish for. I watched as the girls patted him on the head telling him if he’s a good boy they would make sure he got a treat; then patted me on the head as well telling me the same thing. I smiled and obeyed knowing I was really going to like my treat as much as Sparky was and perhaps a little more.


I gave a sigh of relief as they slowly undressed me and allowed me to undress them while the tub was filling with my favorite bubble bath peaches and cream. I didn’t care if I had showered before dinner because it would be so worth it letting two girls do it for you. I didn’t understand why Shawn was complaining about having a girl undress him or bathe him. Personally, I wouldn’t of have had it any other way.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on May 22, 2019
Last Updated on February 9, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep