Hiding  Part 3

Hiding Part 3

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 150-2

Hiding

Part 3

 


Normally I would have waited for the water to become the perfect temperature as we got through the get to know each other faze, but that faze had come and gone long before this. I had already given my free sample and I had already bathed each of the boys before, and they had already been accustom of seeing a girl naked other than their little sister. This was nothing more than fulfilling a promise I had made to them and their parents. True they weren’t going to have sex and that was on me and I was willing to face the music when the time comes.


I don’t know why I was being cold and stubborn about it, it might have been because of Paul and how he has treated us. All I know was I really didn’t want them to participate. Why I didn’t was unclear because I didn’t bother me too participate with my friends nor my brothers and my family. Was it because I was being forced into it, or was it because I really, begin to doubt and listen to the voices in my head screaming at me this was wrong, and it didn’t help knowing that their parents had given their permission to do this.


Maybe it was because they were too young to be doing this in the first place? Whatever the reason I had decided too let the girls do it all as I soaked in the tub while they bathed them sensually and very sexually as long as they didn’t have sex with them, regardless if their parents had given them permission. All I did know was the boys certainly didn’t mind the girls bathing them in this manner. 


I closed my eyes as the jets worked on my tight muscles. It was nearly 2 am when we had finished our bath and head back to Michael's and Robert room after a moment deciding whose room we should finish in regarding the massage. Reminding them that there would be no sex nor were they allowed to sleep with us, mostly the girls as I lie between my teeth; placing the tray of sandwiches and cold drinks on the nightstand near the bed.


Even though I was better than the girls in regards to massage do the fact I had for more experiences then they both had, I let the girls do it. Taking a seat in one of the chairs as they all looked strangely at me. I simply said. “If I was them I would never turn down a massage or a bath from a girl when given the chance of either me or them.” 


This was true I would always choose the girl over the boy, yet I knew it was a lie because Greg and Dad give excellent massages and I liked the idea of having both a penis and a pair of breasts, but most of all their sweet spot. Yet I wasn’t about to tell them that…for now at least. Everyone needs there own little secrets. Once they were done the girls and I each kissed the boys goodnight and left the room.


Once more I made my way to their room, knowing that I had lied, knowing I had not fulfilled my promise to the boys or their parents. I taught them nothing, I didn’t participate instead I let someone else do it. I felt like I had betrayed them, all because my heart wasn’t in it, and I didn’t know why. 


I knew sooner or later I would be out of places to run and hide from the battle or from the facts that I had betrayed them all. Where was Jeff when I needed him? Once more buried my true feelings and put on a happy face, not wanting to ruin the night the girls had planned with me, even though my heart really wasn’t in it as the lie feasted inside of me.


The only thing that saved me was how late it was when we returned to the room. I only had time and enough energy to give each of the girls a massage for doing the favor for me what I should have done and not them. I barely had the energy or the go juice to have sex with them each couple of times letting them meet me half way. Then fell right to sleep with me in the middle as they both placed their head on my chest and as I put my arms around them while kissed them both on the head goodnight. I was more than beat after a long day and I knew there would be more to come because there always is.


It was nearly 9 when we were awakened by Landon telling us Stringum wanted us showered and dressed within the hour and would be waiting for us downstairs for breakfast; which meant a quick shower with both the girls, with no time for a round of sex, but didn’t mean we couldn’t have some fun. 


I loved the benefits package of bathing with the girls because it allowed me to touch, feel and taste each of them as I bathed them. I only groaned because I wanted at least five more minutes of sleep watching Landan open the curtains after placing the clothes I was to wear today on the chair as he took Sparky outside to the dog run with his new special friend.


The breakfast table was all buzz by the time we had arrived. I cringed seeing the Cranny’s as Paul and his wife looked at me and her boys puzzled, mostly because they hadn’t spent the night with me and the girls. Jennie confirmed it when she took a seat next to me with the boys taking their seats on the other side. 


Jennie whispered in my ear telling me thank you for not allowing her boys to have sex last night or let them sleep with me and the girls; then kissed my cheek. Paul, on the other hand, wasn’t pleased with my decision and I knew we would have words when his wife wasn’t around. But I didn’t think it would be today considering Stringum had a surprise planned today and he had stated we would be gone most of the day.


Landon placed a small box in front of me and each of my friends, having Stringum tell us to open it. I wasn’t surprised to find a new watch inside identical to the one that had been destroyed the other day; keeping a promise that he had made that I wouldn’t leave the house without a replacement. True it wasn’t Bishop Earl’s house, but his, but I didn’t really need it being here where I was completely safe from those that wanted to harm me. In fact, they would be stupid to even try while I was here. It was outside these walls I and we had to be concerned about.


Inside the box was a ticket to an amusement park here known to us as Lagoon which is like Six Flags, but on a smaller scale. Which caused even more excitement for boy or girl would turn down a chance to spend the day at an amusement park as well as their family. The only ones that wouldn’t be going would be Shawn, Arthur, Paul and his crew of boys that had been signed up to work and clean carpets.


I saw the hurt in Paul’s eyes as well as the boys that wouldn’t be going. Until Stringum said they would be joining us after they had finished their work for the day, causing to turn their disappointing faces into knuckle bumps. Yet unlike us, they didn’t get a new watch, just a simple envelope with a ticket in it. We couldn’t wait to go as we quickly ate our breakfast even though it would be a long car ride to get there.


The mere thought of all those rides was enough to drive you crazy with excitement. It also made all our hard work seem worth it, knowing our papers were done as well as all the homework typed, written and finished for the entire week. That all we had to do was study for the test and quizzes that would be given during the week. So this was just the icing on the cake we needed to make it the perfect weekend in spite of our hardships.


Only my closet friends knew about my special watch and the added function of the anti-tranquilizer and the panic button. Everyone else only knew that was a simple monitoring device that could locate me by simply picking up the phone and dial for my location. The ones that knew about the other functions had been sworn to keep it secret. The only reason it matched my other watch was that no one beside me and my adoptive family would know which one held the added functions unless they called the number to get the location of where I was.


The reason it matched the other watch was that so while I was waiting for a replacement no would know which watch was real. Plus the only ones that knew that number were the police, Mom and Dad, Stringum and my caseworker. Not even I knew the number or the code to give them over the phone, and I was more than fine with that. In regards to Shawn and Arthur all they knew was the watch monitored my where a bouts nothing else’s; having their own watch that monitored them, without the panic button and without the anti-tranquilizer.


Shawn and Arthur hated the idea that all Moms or Dad or anyone that needed to know where they were. That all they had to do was pick up the phone. I, on the other hand, liked the add precautions, more so after my father and my mother tried to kidnap me and kill me. The anti-tranquilizer was an added precaution because of the missing tranquilizers or if someone tried to in hopes it would give me the edge I would need to hit the panic button and kick their a*s while I waited for the Calvary.


Not even my closest friends or my adoptive brothers or sisters knew about it. Well except Stringum because he became our new supplier and was able to get a far better discount on the services and the watches. By giving everyone a new watch at the table it became camouflage, for mine, but Stringum announced at the table as we quickly put them on. That each watch contained a chip that monitored us and each had a panic button that informs his private security that he has hired to watch our neighborhood and houses as well as the police once it has been activated.


He said he did for two reasons as he gave Shawn and Arthur a hard stare so that if anyone tried to harm us we could let them know where were and if we were in trouble. What he didn’t say all they had to do was remove the watch. Whereas mine had to have a special key to remove it without setting off the panic button or activating the anti-tranquilizer solution. Even our parents each got a new watch. The ones didn’t get the special watches were the Cranny’s or Paul’s cleaning crew and Shawn and Arthur. They got a simple run of the mill watch, well except Shawn and Arthur they were just plain stuck with theirs.


Mom and Dad had put Shawn in between Susan and Becky and Becky was the only one that had a glow about her and a warm smile as Susan scowled at us and didn’t like the watch she was given because of the idea that anyone would know where she was while my mother gave her and Becky a quick warning if she finds out they removed it for any reason they wouldn’t like the outcome.


I didn’t ask how Shawn liked his night last night with Becky, mostly because it was none of my business and the other was just plain disgusting on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest ewe factor. Knowing were that penis had been in either my sister or Arthur or worse some other boys butt. I nearly vomited last night when Becky was about to put it in her mouth.


Stringum said as we finished our breakfast that bus would pick us up in about an hour, and for those that needed to be home afterward would drop them off at home giving them time to pack. The only ones that would be staying would be me and my adoptive family and those in danger and their families until he could workout arrangement for our new bodyguards. My mother looked sad because she wasn’t one of them, even though her house was vandalized it would be watched around the clock.


Aaron and my sisters would be staying with friends until my mother’s house was livable again.  Giving her the choice to either stay at the Earl’s with Aaron or goes home with the Cranny’s. While her car was being repaired at a repair shop in Santaquin, known as Tischner. So she could go to school with Jennie in the morning without having to worry about transportation to and from school. With her three children looked after there was no reason that she needed to be home and I was no longer her responsibility, I was the Rothwell’s.


I knew she didn’t like it, but the fact was they were my parents and she wasn’t any longer, not really anyway. Yet it was her that signed contract making me theirs, I wondered if she regretted it even thou it was for the right reasons.


We weren’t the only ones going to the amusement park as we watched all of Stringum staff got on the second bus including Dave and Mr. Stringum, only leaving a skeleton crew behind to take care of the place. I felt bad for Dad not being able to join us until later, being the one responsible for the boys that came from the group home he worked at and the one keeping Paul as well as Shawn and Arthur on a short leash. Being Labor Day there wasn’t really a lot we could do. Most workers took the day off, so if they did work they would get not only holiday pay but overtime pay. Meaning there would be no work done in any of the homes that were vandalized including my mothers other than the carpets being done by Paul.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on May 22, 2019
Last Updated on February 9, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep