Trouble Always Finds Me  Part 3

Trouble Always Finds Me Part 3

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 151-2

Trouble Always Finds Me

Part 3

 


I didn’t have anything to worry about as Mom came up to get us after gymnastics. She and Dad was proud of the fact I had decided to not to drop out of any of my sporting advents and Dad was more than happy because I had joined the wrestling team after working out a comprise with my Kick Boxing coach wanting a favor in return which was adding me to his roster for of the boys that would compete.


A deal was struck between the two coaches that they would both train me and prepare me for both matches, and because they both had the same elements they would switch each week on which class I would attend unless there was a match. I did mention I hated sports? More so the ones that required me to get beat up. I was lucky that Dad didn’t force me to play football, other than in the backyard or as a church activity. Besides I was too scrawny or too small to even be considered. Kick Boxing and wrestling was the only thing I did for one purpose and that was so I could protect myself from my father. If wasn’t for that I wouldn’t have even bothered, but I knew that was the one thing that kept me alive and safe.


I hadn’t been home more than an hour when the trouble started hearing shatter glass break a couple of windows. With messages tied to bricks telling us too leave and never come back. Mom and Dad had already changed our phone number twice because it would ring all day and all night nonstop. When we picked up the phone they would either hang up or tell us to move, release Shawn and Arthur into their care, or threaten us and our family with violence for being devil worshipers and spreading lies about Crawford.


Dad did everything in his power to keep us safe that included more security cameras hoping to catch the people in the act. But every time they tried vandalizing our home they were all wearing masks and dark clothing. It didn’t matter if we had people walking the streets or the police doing patrols, they still managed too slip by them and get away before they could be caught.


It happened so often that we kept three 5 gallons of house paint on hand so we could paint over the graffiti quickly. Dad started to replace the windows with ones that were unbreakable and placed bars on all the windows, and all the doors were made of thick stainless steel as well as the framework around the doors so it would take a tank to break through them. It was like having our home insurance person on speed dial as often he or she came to the home to survey the damage.


We were getting nowhere close in catching the people responsible, mostly because the ones doing it didn’t live in our neighborhood. After a doing house to house search turning up very little evidence other than spying us. Yet we still hadn’t learned who was telling them I was home or where I or my friends were going to be at any given time. All we did know it was someone close and so far it wasn’t any of my friends that we were aware of. It didn’t matter how many false trails we had set. Someone knew where we were and several times they came looking for us, too the point none of us was safe at home.


The Army compound became our new home. Sparky didn’t like it much having to always be pinned up all day instead of allowed to run free as he used to when I was home. But it was safer inside the compound with his new friends like Jake's poodle and the annoying bird and a pissed off cat because we couldn’t trust people not to harm them. Not even our horses were safe, and Dad was on the brink of selling them. In fact, he was considering moving altogether, but that would mean uprooting us in the middle of the school year and he didn’t like running from a fight. Which would state the people trying to destroy us would win and would make it easier for them to push out the people they didn’t like because they knew they could.


Besides most of the people that were responsible didn’t live in our neighborhood and we questioned even our own town of Highland seeing signs to vote for Crawford as mayor. Which would be a joke; one of the worst jokes would be a person like him running for office. Yet wouldn’t be the first time a drug dealer or person in charge of a child sex ring and prostitution ran for office. One of the main reasons I don’t vote because the type of people that run for office are nothing more than thugs and criminals.


The first week back was our hardest as we did our best to leave false trails before getting on the bus that took us all to the compound. Yet there was very little we could do until we caught the person or persons that were telling the people where we would be the moment I or my friends left the houses. Yet we all had to live our lives and keep our promises. I for one had accepted a job of babysitting and Mom and Dad stated it would be in my best interest as well safe enough for me to go and keep my commitment. Plus the place I would be one if not the safest places where no one would think to look for me.


It was decided that Jezebel Vincent would pick me up after school and I would spend the entire weekend babysitting her two boys Duke and Ryan while their parents had some time for themselves, which they haven’t had ever since Jody had quit babysitting due to school or Shane due to his mission. They had yet to find a babysitter that meets their special requirements, someone that they could trust to take care of their boys while they are not home. I met those requirements and then some. Like knowing how to cook and take care of the house by doing some light house cleaning from dishes and laundry to bathing small boys, but most of all I could be trusted.


Being a raised as a nudist was one of the main requirements because other people would freak out when they open the door finding everyone naked or found it unnatural if the boys ran around the house in nothing but a smile. It was different when they were toddlers. Now that they are not, and people tend to be freaked out when they see boys stimulating themselves in plain view of their home or swimming naked with their parents and friends.


Shane was a good replacement and stepped in when Jody couldn’t until he left to go on his mission. Shawn was considered until he rapped both the boys repeatedly until Jody found out about it by catching him in the act. Why he didn’t get more than a slap on the wrist at the time is unclear. I was their last hope other than my three best friends, but neither of them had little bothers at home to take care of nor did they know anything about cooking other than hot dogs or making Mac and Cheese. I, on the other hand, had three brothers. Plus my brother Aaron; so I was more than qualified for the job and proven myself that I could handle the responsibility and could be above all trusted.


Mom and Dad liked the idea because the Vincent’s lived on 12 acres or more of private property, that was closed off to the public which meant the only way in was through a large gate. With tons of security cameras, considering Mr. Vincent owned a large security company that installs alarms systems for the rich and famous, so I have been told. The place was built like Fort Knox so if anyone was trying to get to me they would wish they didn’t and would find themselves in jail before they made it to the front door.


The plan was simple. Nobody would know including my friends if anyone asked I was staying at a friend’s house over the weekend, which would be true; sort of. I was to be picked up at 2:30 on the corner of the school then picked up her two boys. I was to tell no one. Just simply get into the car with my backpack, and nothing else. Making it look I had vanished into thin air. I didn’t care if people knew where I was, but we were running around with our heads cut off trying to find the person or persons that was leaking the information.


Somehow somebody knew the moment I left the house and from there followed me until I got on the bus and headed for the compound with my friends. Dad hoped and prayed like me that it wasn’t my brothers or my friends, but it didn’t look good because someone told them the moment I had left the house and then someone followed me. Mom and Dad were getting more and more upset because they couldn’t find the leak. It didn’t matter if the phone was unplugged the moment we had come home from school or after I and my friends had left. Someone knew, and somehow they were telling someone else and they would tell someone else and so on.


Mom and Dad had argued regarding putting my brothers inside the turn-table to see if they were lying. Dad said if they didn’t find out within a weeks time he would consider that option. Mom agreed but didn’t like it one bit. They didn’t think Shawn and Arthur were even capable of spying on me because they had been watched around the clock when they are home and when they weren’t they were locked inside their rooms.


Dad had separated the two downstairs to prevent them from having sex together, and due to the colder weather, they were always fully dressed. Unless Dad made Shawn have sex with prostitutes or some girls that were willing to try to get Shawn thinking about girls. So far it seemed to be working.


Arthur was a lost cause because he was mentally retarded, had been transferred to a school that dealt with the mentally challenge students; which he should have done in the first place, and so far it was the smartest thing he and Mom had ever done. There was very little they could do about Arthur preferring boys over girls other than let him become bored or in time forget he liked having sex with boys. He wasn’t allowed to watch the family interact with each other anymore in hopes that he would be aroused by us. Going to a mental institution was back on the table if they couldn’t fix the problem Shawn had created.


Within a week his attitude seemed to change and more willing to do things without so much as a fuss until Shawn reminded him that Mom and Dad were only doing it so they could break him in telling them everything. Which would cause Arthur to regress and throw a fit; Shawn would laugh getting what he wanted and that was to destroy the peace we had in the house and would blame it all on me as usual, and get Arthur to believe all his problems were my fault. Like usual Arthur believed Shawn was telling him the truth by being extra nice and would promise him sex and stimulation in exchange for being nice and on his side. Which remind me of a quote ‘come into my parlor said the spider to the fly?’


But like I said the plan was simple, while everyone else came home that Friday I would be the one missing. Which would cause whoever was keeping track of me or my friends from my Rothwell house would hopefully be caught at last? My only concern was the boys that I would be babysitting; which worried me. Because of one, they didn’t trust me because they believed that I would force myself on them and rape them repeatedly like Shawn did and his friends.


It tore me up inside knowing that Shawn had done so, and I didn’t know how to handle the salutation. Other then prove to them I wasn’t like Shawn and I could be trusted. Jody told me the best thing I could do is show them that I was their friend. Easier said than done, when their parents wanted me to interact with the boys, by living in a nudist lifestyle.


Plus I knew their mother when it comes to sex she was very dominatrix. Sex was sex, but then again I liked the rough stuff as long as it didn’t evolve beating me to a pulp. So I went along with the plan, by stopping at the school library and picked up some books I could read that I knew my brothers liked as well as a game or two that would fit inside my gym bag called twister. And few extra goodies like water balloons and squirt guns. That I had purchased during the week in hopes of engaged the boys.


My main idea was to become their friend and not their babysitter. I had some good ones growing up and I knew without a doubt that if I got them to play with me they would let their guard down and find for themselves they could trust me. I knew I was only supposed to bring my backpack, but it was the weekend and my gym clothes had to be washed.


So Mom and Dad thought there was no harm in me brings a little more than just my backpack with a change of clothes and my Sunday clothes. Which I would have to iron once I unpacked. Jody had told me ahead of time that I would be doing some household chores and it was my job to get the boys to help me with them, which was no big deal. Normally I would have brought a sleeping bag and my pillow, but that was pushing it and Jody said I most likely wouldn’t need one and it would give away that I wasn’t coming home after school.


I had said my goodbyes to Mr. Nile's the night before so it wouldn’t interfere with our plans on Friday. Jake’s family would be moving in over the weekend and I felt bad that I couldn’t help them or Mr. Nile's, but he felt that my safety was more important and he would see me on Sunday before he headed out.


I hate goodbyes because it meant one more person in my life was leaving me. Being numb wasn’t an option, but in the back of my mind, I could hear my parents screaming at me because I was crying like a little baby. Mom and Dad, as well as my three brothers, also cried, but in my father's eyes, it was unacceptable. Then again I had to always remind myself that I could or would never please my father, for the very fact that he wanted me dead or out of his life. Yet the feeling was mutual.


Friday was also known for tests and like the good student I was, I was prepared and so were my friends and that included Jake and Adam, as well as the girls, had been working hard to make sure he got a good grades just like the rest of us. You could say his parents were beyond thrilled and surprised when he told them over the phone he got a 95 on his English test in Mrs. Hothner class and a 90 on his paper. I could hear his mother crying over the phone telling him how proud she was of him. Telling him when they get home from work they were all going out to dinner to celebrate, she invited me and my friends along.


I hated to lie, but I had promised Mom and Dad that I wouldn’t say one word about my weekend plans. So I said sounds good and told them I was just as proud of Jake as they were which was true I was really proud of him. I only wished I could have done more in regards to his punishment of community service he had to do to gain that clean slate after school. He had one more week to go then he would be done.


Coach went soft on him because he was making progress and cut his time shorter than the rest in trade for having him sign up for the swim team after beating the pants off the boys on Tuesday and had Adam signed up as well. Yet Jake still had to do one more week of hard labor. Finding out that three of the boys had quit and therefore was transferred to the same school Shawn was attending because Lehi High School had refused them.


It didn’t make my day learning that, but Shawn certainly seemed to be in a good mood about it. For two reasons because his friends were slowly joining him and second Arthur was no longer his problem being transferred to a school for mentally challenge. Some would call a school for retards.


Arthur was teased endlessly by Shawn and his friends because of that. The only time Shawn was ever nice to him as well as his friends were because they wanted something. Arthur was so gullible because he could be easily be fooled by them. Mom and Dad did their best, but Shawn always found a way to get Arthur to do things that he wasn’t allowed to do just to get me in trouble and said it was all my idea.


The problem with that was Mom and Dad knew better most of the time, but sometimes they did forget and because of that I was punished for something I didn’t do. Until they realized it wasn’t me, but by that time the damage was done, and once more they had to earn my trust.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on May 22, 2019
Last Updated on February 9, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep