Challenges of Being a Babysitter  Part 1

Challenges of Being a Babysitter Part 1

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 152

Challenges of Being a Babysitter

Part 1


I have always hated babysitters that talked down to me like I was some little kid or a baby. Or the ones that don’t think they have to do anything other than sitting on a couch and watch TV or talk on the phone to all their friends. The best babysitters that I have had were the ones that treated you like a human being and made the time fun and made it so we looked forward to when they came over.


You could say I was one of those kinds that made it fun and didn’t treat the kids I sat for like babies or a job that I was only in it for the money. I am not saying the money wasn’t an incentive because it was, but I made more than most babysitters because of it and became the one everyone fought to get because how reliable I was and things I did that most babysitters wouldn’t. I was also a rarity being a boy and not a girl like most babysitters are known to be, and I was good with that. Especially because most the kids I babysat were boys and boys had way more fun because we knew what each other liked better than the girls unless they were tomboys.


Like I said the plan was simple, but the hard part was I had to ditch my friends before any of them found me missing. Which was a very hard thing to do considering Jake and Adam were always with me, yet with a little help from Coach Brady it was doable. The plan was that I would be called to his offices regarding a matter that needed my attention. Right about the time school let out, I would then tell my friends I would meet them in the parking lot where we had been picked up all week by our parents.


I hated lying to my friends, but Mom and Dad, as well as Coach Brady, thought it would be best that they didn’t know. Just in case they were the ones telling people where and when we would be at any given time. I had to say I had my doubts because it seemed one of them was a traitor. Yet I couldn’t for the life me let me believe that because how close we were, but somehow somebody knew and had to be someone closes to me, and that included my three brothers as well as my friends that had been staying with me while they waited for their houses to be ready. Adams was, but because he was a target as well as his sisters he and they stayed with me and the Rothwell’s.  The only time they weren’t with me when they were moving back into their homes.


I felt bad as I ducked out grabbing my backpack giving them each a fist bump. We haven’t kissed at school or in the classroom after the last time. We usually did it at home or where no one was looking, when it came to my boyfriends, the girls were an exception of course because everyone thought it was a normal everyday thing, compared to today when everyone is kissing everyone in public and aren’t ridiculed because of it. I had yet to find the girls that keep leaving their phone numbers and their articles of clothing. But I had some good leads on who they might be and I knew sooner or later we would make contact in one form or another if my life ever becomes normal again. For now, it was one big mess of deception around every corner. Plus I had a busy life at the time that seldom had time for these kinds of games. Yet I loved a mystery.


Mrs. Vincent was waiting for me at our designated location as I quickly got into the car before anyone saw me; which could have happened within minutes of the school bell. I saw a glimpse of my friends looking for me, but by then I was already gone and on my way leaving them to wonder if I had been kidnapped. I hated the idea of them not knowing where I was.


Dad had even taken off my watch so if any of them tried to locate me they would find that my location was at home sitting at my desk where my watch was placed inside the third drawer of my desk. Mom and Dad would tell them and apologize for lying to them once they come looking for me, but won’t tell them where I had gone other than I was safe and would see them on Sunday in church; hoping by then that they had caught the person or persons that were giving out our locations. I only hoped they would understand and forgive me for lying to them.


For now, it wasn’t my problem, I had bigger fish to fry and it didn’t help feeling and watching Mrs. Vincent place her hand on my privates and try to unzip my zipper, while she was driving telling me she has been looking forward to having sex with me. Ever since our last encounter and so was her husband. I swallowed hard feeling her fingers make their way inside and unbuttoned my jeans so she could play with my penis. Even though it was a cool day and it required a light jacket to stay warm; the car started to feel very hot.


I knew I could have said no if I wanted too, but that would only delay all the things I knew we would be doing once we arrived at her house. Besides I had given her permission to have sex with me at our last encounter. So if I take it back it would mean I didn’t want to have sex anymore, which I did, in fact, I wanted too. Mostly because I haven’t had sex since Sunday or had stimulated with any of my friends during the week and I was very horny wanting it to very badly. The problem I was having was I didn’t know the rules or if her boys would be ok with it. Because when I met them at the party they were terrified of me and wanted nothing to do with me.


I gave a sigh of relief when she stopped and her boys climbed into the backseat. The ride was uneventful not knowing what to say to them other than. “Hi, my name is Eric; if I remember right your name is Duke and Ryan. Jody has told me a lot about you.” Leaning over and the seat and shaking each of their hands. Then waited for them to respond but neither of them did so the ride to their house was quiet. Man, I felt like a fox in the hen-house waiting to be shot for trying to steal the chickens. I didn’t bother doing up my pants until we reached their driveway.


Noticing the long black gate and how far the brick and metal fencing went back. Mrs. Vincent said I would be given a key card to enter next time when I come over, stating clearly providing there would be a next time; which was unsure of at the moment. She said as a warning to me and I took as such that they wouldn’t tolerate raping her two boys as Shawn did.


I had given her my promise I had no intention of doing so, and she left at that. Knowing without a doubt I was more into girls than boys; going off our last encounter and my recommendations from my adoptive parents and my two sisters. I wouldn’t be surprised if she did a complete background check after what had happened last time with Shawn when he was filling in for Jody, and personally, I didn’t blame her or her husband if they did.


 I quickly grabbed my stuff and followed them to the door taking a quick glance of the property noting there wasn’t a house within a mile of the place. I wish I could say it was still that way, but like Santaquin, it too has grown to the point it now has two or three elementary schools and high school as well its own library.


The place was huge or what I could see of the outside. It would have taken me 3 or 4 hours to mow the lawn. I had a feeling that it was hired done with their own personal gardener. Once inside I removed my shoes out of habit, she and her boys didn’t say anything, as they left theirs on. I waited for her to attack me like she did the last time we had encountered at Stringum’s, but she didn’t.


In some way’s I was disappointed because she was more than willing to undress me in the car. So I let on that everything was fine even though I wanted to get right into it. Man, I was horny. She told the boys to change into their play clothes while she shows me around. At first, I thought when she said play clothes what she meant was take off all your clothes and help me with mine so we could have a nice snack before your father comes home.


She had me follow her opening all the doors showing me each of the rooms one at a time. Showing me where I could put my things inside the guest room, I had laid my things on the bed for now hearing the door closes; then feeling her right behind me as she wrapped her arms around me as she kissed the back of my neck and nibbled on my earlobes; then quickly placed my glasses on the nightstand as she removed my shirt as she pushed me on the bed. Lay on top of me as she kissed me while she quickly undid my pants again. Telling me all the things she was going to do to me and her husband over the weekend, which didn’t evolve sleeping in this bed.


I responded by unbuttoning her blouse, but she slapped my hands away telling me we can play later my little tiger. Right now she just wanted to feel and lick every inch of me and proceeded to do just that until I was completely naked. I moaned and shivered as she trailed her tongue down across my warm skin. I shivered as she bit hard in my sensitive places like my n*****s. I moaned even more as she played with my penis inside her mouth and sucked on my toes and fingers. She didn’t stop until she had licked every inch of me. Cursing me for not taking the time to bathe my skin with her favorite flavors or the fact I wasn’t completely groomed. I tried to give her excuses but she refused me to answer for when I did she would slap me across the face. Not hard, just enough to surprise me.


I waited for the boys to come in or her husband, but apparently, that was why the door was closed. She confirmed it by telling me she wanted me all to herself for now. I smiled and let her do what she wanted as she straddled me finding out quickly she wasn’t wearing any panties as she placed me inside of her. She finally let me unbutton her blouse and I smiled seeing she had also chosen not to wear a bra, which allowed me quick access to her breasts. Yet she refused to let me take it off as punishment or her skirt so I to could enjoy once more seeing her naked, or allow me to taste her as she had done with me.


She growled angrily at me when she found out I hadn’t taken a horny pill, knowing that we would be having sex the moment we were at her house. But she said. “We will just make due for now, but for the rest of the weekend, I want you taking 2 horny pills every three or four hours. I promised the boys and my husband that you will do more than satisfy us.” She slapped my face hard then smile and said. “And you will satisfy us.”


I nodded then responded by reaching up and grabbing one of her breasts and biting hard just like she liked it the last time we had sex. She moaned with satisfaction as she tossed her head back and screamed with pure pleasure as she rode me like I was a wild stallion. 


She didn’t stop until I had fully climaxed and we were both hot and sweaty. Then rolled off me pulling me on top of her, telling me how good it felt to have me here. She cursed again because I hadn’t taken the horny pills which meant we couldn’t do it again. She slapped me on the butt and grabbed it hard feeling the muscle and trailed her fingers across my back; then sighed as she rolled on top me and sucked on my penis and my sack driving me crazy and cursing me for not being ready to do it again. I didn’t apologize knowing it would do no good, but I should have known better. It wasn’t like I didn’t have any on hand because I did inside my backpack. I was just unsure if we would be having sex right away when I arrived at her house.


She smiled at me as she got off me and re-buttoned her blouse. I to proceed to get dress having her ask me why I was getting dressed. I smiled and said. “So your boys and your husband can have a chance to undress me.” She giggled and pulled me closes and kissed me telling me how adorable and thoughtful I was. I was like a piece of candy that was dieing to be unwrapped. I didn’t say because I wasn’t sure how her boys would react to seeing me naked so quickly and I wasn’t about to force them into stimulating me unless they wanted too. I wanted to be their friend, not their abuser.


After we had dressed she opened the door telling me that was quite enjoyable. I had to agree that it was. And whispered in her ear that I was really looking forward to doing it again and I promised it will be everything she and her husband wanted. I didn’t say anything regarding her boys. She did, however, say “I hope once the boys see that they can trust you that they will fully enjoy tasting every inch of you.”


I said, “I hope so because I really want nothing more than to be their friend and not their abuser. I am nothing like Shawn or his friends.”


She patted my cheek and said. “You have already proved it to me,” and continued our tour.


The boys were waiting for us in the living room, fully dressed which surprised me. Yet I let on that it was normal, and they didn’t let on or seemed bothered by the fact I just had sex with their mother, and how could not know as she screamed with pure pleasure or listened to us moaning and the bed springs squeaking or the headboard hitting the wall.  Or the fact she her and husband told the boys she I have had sex several times and he was looking forward to seeing me do it in hopes of learning my secrets on how I could satisfy his wife with 3 or 4-hour marathon of sex nor I didn’t hide the fact I had. Instead, I just let on that it was normal. Their mother explained the household chores that she would like me and the boys to do while she and her husband are at work.


She quickly showed me where everything was in the kitchen and the pantry telling me that freezer and fridge was well stocked with everything we could possibly want. She stated she would prefer that boys ate more fruits and vegetables other than snack foods. Causing the boys to say, “Oh Mom we hate vegetables.” I quickly stated that my parents believed in a balanced diet and she smiled and I gave a quick wink to the boys. Which stated what their mother doesn’t know I wasn’t about to tell her. Giving one point to me in my favor; she told me about their baths and bedtime as well as to make sure they did their homework before they watched TV or played any games. Telling me I had the choice of either bathing them or joining them in the big tub with the jets.


I nodded letting them choose what they would want. I was fine with either one. I knew Jody bathed with them and they stimulated each other. I didn’t bother asking them if it was true because personally, it was none of my business. Plus if I had a babysitter as hot as Jody and Kerry. I certainly wouldn’t have minded it. In fact, I would look forward to it.


When we got to the swimming pool I gasped seeing how big it was and noticed it was built for indoor during the cold months and outdoor during the summer month. Listening to her tell me that they like to use it all year long whenever possible. She stated she didn’t want the boys swimming or sitting in the hot tub unless I was in the pool with them. I calmly said. “I didn’t bring a bathing suit,” which was a lie considering it was in my Gym bag waiting to be washed.


She knew I was joking when I said it and played along and said. “Did you think would need one my little tiger? Considering we all prefer to swim in the nude, and I am looking forward to having lots of sex in the pool tonight besides the bed, but that would be after I have bathed and groomed you finding that you haven’t done so.” 


The boys giggled and she smiled at them, reminding them they can swim only when I was with them. She informed me if I wanted too I could come over anytime I wanted to use the pool and bring my family and friends. But Shawn and Arthur are not welcome and if she finds out I let them even near her boys my life would end painfully.


I gave her my word and her boys that was never going to happen. I didn’t say anything regarding being groomed, because I haven’t truly had the chance to do so only being home for couple hours long enough to unwind and have dinner before my friends I was back on the road to the compound. Man, I was tired of hiding. So I remained silent.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on May 22, 2019
Last Updated on February 9, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep