Challenges of Being a Babysitter  Part 2

Challenges of Being a Babysitter Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 152-1

Challenges of Being a Babysitter

Part 2

 


She ended the tour by saying. “And that’s our little house.” I knew she had to be joking because it was anything but little compared to most homes I had been in. It wasn’t as large as Mr. Stringum place by any means, but it wasn’t small either. She went over the schedule regarding the boy’s homework and the times she would like me to have them fed. The basics and most important where they keep the horny pills, handing me two of them and each of her boys one; telling me not give them more than two without their permission or they would spend the entire day stimulating themselves. I nodded that I understood and quickly swallowed mine watching the boys do like wises.


She excused herself telling me to make myself at home as she left to take a quick shower and get ready for her husband so they could leave when he came home. She reminded the boys that I was in charge and if she finds out they misbehaved while they were gone, they would be severely punished and if I asked them to do something they better do it or else. Then she was about to change her mind, then didn’t.


I knew what she was going to say, but she had beat that rug to death. She was most like going to say something regarding me having sex with them like Shawn and his friends did. And they didn’t say anything because she and her husband told them they had to do everything Shawn told them to do without question, but like I said she had already beaten that rug.


It seemed all we did was look at each other not knowing how to interact. I racked my little brain trying to figure out what I should do first to set them at ease. I looked at my fake watch and decided that it would be a good time to start dinner. Knowing nothing makes you more comfortable than having a full stomach or a bath and a massage. I wasn’t ready to do that yet and I knew the boys weren’t either. Food was my specialty and it was my job to make sure that I fed them. It also gave me a chance to get inside their heads. I quickly opened the pantry and the fridge trying to decide what I wanted to make for our first dinner together, knowing it would be just us while their parents went out.


Ryan was a little less shy than his brother Duke which surprised me because Duke was older than him by two years being 10 and would be 11 in November. Jody had me memorize each of the boys birthdays and gave me a list of things they liked to do and eat when she babysat them. I first thought was Pizza seeing the frozen Pizzas stacked in the freezer then changed my mind by deciding it would be more fun if we made our own Pizzas seeing everything I needed including all the condiments. Jody said the best way to get to engage the boys was letting them help. So I grabbed a mixing bowl and everything I would need to make the dough. Ryan and Duke watched taking a seat at the counter.


I wasn’t concerned about the boys and us making a mess, I was more concerned about having fun and interacting with them. The recipe was simple: dry yeast, sugar, water olive oil, salt, and floor. I didn’t really need a recipe or the amounts I needed for each ingredient. I had always been good shooting from the hip, with a pinch of this and a handful of that.


Mom said it was a talent I had, Dad just said he was there to eat and didn’t care as long as it tasted good. He didn’t bother me about my choice of career goal anymore because I did everything he told me to do regarding manly things and seeing that cooking wasn’t just for girls anymore, but a way to survive other than open a can of soup or warming a TV dinner in the oven. Our microwave was seldom used for cooking, unlike today, plus Mom liked to cook things the old fashion way.


Ryan was curious as they watched me place items into the bowl asking me what I was making. I said. “Just pizza, would you like to help? We can each make our favorite.” I watched the boys lick their lips and handed the bowl of dough to Ryan and told him to mix it with his hands with flour until it didn’t stick to the sides of the bowl or his fingers.  I laughed when he added the flour and got some on his cheeks and his nose in one great big poof.


He smiled asking me if he did it right. I nodded and messed up his hair adding a touch of flour. I gave his brother Duke another bowl and told him what to put in it so he could make his own dough. While I too made some dough, I had estimated in my head that each of us would be able to make two medium sizes pizzas and some garlic cheese bread with the leftover dough.


Once we had our dough made and we were all covered in flour, I had the boys set it to the side so it could rest and rise a bit. Cleaning off the counter we were working on just enough so they could help me with the condiments, like the cheese, letting Duke work on that portion as I quickly diced up the vegetables, and helped Ryan make the sauce; placing a footstool near the stove so he could stir it on low heat. By the time their mother came in the kitchen and sees the kitchen and us being a total mess; causing her to gasp then breakout laughing seeing us covered in flour and pizza ingredients.


She quickly grabbed a camera and took pictures of us, saying she couldn’t resist. She asked what we were making Ryan said. “Pizza Mom,”


She said. “Ok, that’s one way of doing it.” I knew what she meant considering I could have easily taken the easy way and cooked already made frozen pizza. Realizing I was bonding with the boys, by doing it the hard way, like me she didn’t care about the mess, because it could be easily cleaned up and she gave me points for breaking the ice with the boys. Proving that I had experiences tending my brothers and wasn’t the kind of babysitter that didn’t really want to be here, other than for the pay, which we haven’t discussed.


Duke asked what was next as he had finished grating the cheese. I had him set the bowl of cheese to the side with the rest of the condiments, grabbing a rolling pin placed some more flour on the counter and emptied his bowl of dough in front of him. Then proceed to show him how to roll it out and work it. While I helped Ryan finish the sauce as we both tasted it and I made sure to add some to his nose, letting him do the same. I removed the sauces from the stove and placed his dough in front of him. Having too find a different solution for a rolling pin with only one in the kitchen, which wasn’t a big deal as I hand him an unopened can of soup from the pantry for him and to use as a rolling pin.


Their mother watched taking a seat at the counter doing her best not to get any flour on her nice dress; which soon became problematic watching her step back as Duke added more flour on the counter with a great big poof. Duke smiled at her as he apologized like all good mothers she just messed his hair adding a little more flour to it and quickly cleaned it off as if was no big deal. When our dough was ready I had the boys make the dough into the best round circles they could and gave them each a cookie sheet to put them on and had told them to make their pizzas any way they liked.


I had just placed Dukes and Ryan’s Pizza in the oven when their Dad came home. The kitchen and we were still a big mess, but not as it would have been a moment ago with the boys helping me clean it up. He laughed when he saw it and us as his wife explained we were making pizza for dinner.


He nodded and said. “Well, then that sounds like lots of fun.” Asking if we needed any help, having the boys tell him no in unison. I saw the hurt in his eyes, but it quickly went away as he added more flour to each of the boy’s hair and tasted our sauce having Ryan tell him he made the sauce all by himself. I gave a quick nod indicating it was true. While their mother said they each made their own pizzas and she was waiting for a taste. He quickly said to make sure they save him a slice while he quickly takes a shower and changes his clothes handing his wife a box of long stem roses. She quickly swatted his bottom telling him he shouldn’t have.


He shrugged his shoulders and pulled her into a long breathtaking kiss. Then told her how beautiful she looked and placed a little flour on her noses as if it completed her makeup. He said he would kiss us all if we weren’t covered in flour and pizza sauce. Then rolled his eyes and did it anyway telling us he couldn’t resist. It would have freaked me out if I wasn't used to the fact of kissing boys or men like my Dad and my brothers as well as my friends.


It would have freaked me out, even more, when he asked if I would like to join him in the shower. I knew what I was getting into the moment I had said yes when accepting the job, and at the time I didn’t have a problem with it. In fact, I looked forward to it. I told him I needed to wait until the pizzas were done first. He nodded that he could wait and that he wasn’t in any hurry. That their dinner reservation was at 7:30 and it was only 4 now. I nodded and finished our dinner with a quick toss salad and cut up the garlic bread we had made out of the rest of the dough covered with lots of cheese.


He slipped off his shoes at the coach and opened a newspaper as he and his wife brought each other on how their day was. While I and the boys cooked our pizzas and cleaned up our mess in the kitchen. Once the last pizza was out of the oven and I had finished doing up the dishes letting the boys help me. I quickly sliced our pizzas and set them on the table. I waited to see if the boys or their parents required them to pray, and did so letting Duke say it.


I quickly filled their plates and glasses with the soda pop they had chosen. And quickly ate a slice of pizza while I placed some of each of ours on a plate for their parents to eat. They moaned how good it tasted more so the boy’s when he asked which ones were theirs. Their Dad was polite when he asked his boys if they wouldn’t mind if he stole me away so we could get acquainted considering they would me have all to themselves for the entire weekend.


They didn’t ask regarding what he meant about getting acquainted with me, it was simply implied that he wanted his turn to taste every inch of me just like their mother had when we first arrived. They simply nodded asking me what movie I wanted to watch, I simply said anything with lots of action, with things that blew up, also knowing they were kid-friendly movies being LDS stated they would be, and knowing boys like things that had lots of action and thinks that blew up on TV.


They quickly raced to the TV and chose one. Having their mother tell them to try not to get pizza and flour all over the coach; In fact, she asked them to at least take off their socks and shirts. The boys groaned telling her they wanted me to do it when it was their turn to stimulate me.  Their mother rolled their eyes and I solved the problem by bringing back a clean shirt, a pair of shorts as well a pair of socks for each of them.


I quickly undressed them and re-dressed them, having solved the problem. Even though I could have left them in their boxers or let them go naked. I wanted it to be their choice if they wanted too. I smiled as I rubbed their hair asking if they were ok with it and that they could stimulate me any way they liked once their Dad and I had a chance to get acquainted. The boys gave me each a fist bump telling me it better included a massage like Jody gives them. I said. “Of course it does, but only if you are good. Now finish your dinner.”


Even though I was starving after only having one slice of pizza, I had promised their Dad his turn and knowing I didn’t have all day to do it. Man, I was glad that Mom and Dad had covered everything when it comes to being with a nudist that wanted to share themselves with me. I knew better than to say no and in fact, the truth was I wanted to even more so having those horny pills coursing through my body. I let him lead the way to their master bedroom even though I knew where it was. It didn’t surprise me that his wife followed us telling the boys to be careful with the food in the living room.


The moment the door closed was when he forced me against the wall and kissed me taking my breath away; as he removed my glasses and set them on the dresser then went back to kissing me. From the corner of my eyes, I watched his wife remove her dress and lay on the bed in her panties and bra; watching her husband undressed me slowly. Unlike her, he didn’t start with my shirt. He started with my pants pulling down my boxers and jeans down to my ankles while he placed my penis inside his mouth, as he worked my socks off my feet as well as my pants and boxers. All the while keeping my penis in his mouth, then cursed as he surprised me by picking me up and tossing me on the bed. So he could unbind me from them.


Once he had I watched him remove his suit coat and tie as he tossed them into a nearby chair. He smiled at me seeing me half naked and aroused. His wife asked if she could help, having him decided as he leaned over me and lifted off my shirt and tossed it out of the way; in a cloud of flour. He growled. “No, he’s all mine, for now, you had your turn already Jezzy.”


He went back to where he had left taking my mouth and sliding down slowly as he tasted my bare skin. Taking his time on my n*****s and slid down to my stomach and belly button. Growling hungrily that he been waiting all day to do this and couldn’t wait to do again with me and his boys; which didn’t surprise me, because Dad liked to do that as well and I too had a taste for it with brothers and friends as well as their Dad. Some would call sick and wrong, but that’s their opinion and we weren’t hurting anyone and was all consensual.


I saw the hurt in her eyes but she accepted the fact that it was his turn and his turn alone. So she removed the rest of her clothing as she watched him and I roll back forth on the bed as we took turns either kissing each other as I helped him off with his clothes. Like Dad and Mom had taught me to with lots of foreplay. I got the sense quickly that he liked it rough as his wife does. He liked it when I bit him hard and clawed his back with my fingernails. Or when I bit hard on his n*****s and his sack and nibbled on his penis.


He growled hungrily each time it was his turn to taste me, he moaned that he been waiting for me to pleasure him as I had with his wife. He growled hungrily as he worked my penis either with his hands or his mouth that he would have done so that very night at the party if he hadn’t been working. Asking me if I wanted too as well and if I had taken my horny pills; I wasn’t sure how to answer the first question. So I said not in gay sense, but I do in enjoy a good penis now and again. He growled angrily that I hadn’t answered his question, telling me what he meant was if I had a desire to have sex with him or his boys.


I growled as I rolled on top of him and slapped him across the face seeing his eyes light up with surprise and grabbed my head and kissed me hard taking my breath away. When he released me I said. “No, I don’t believe in having sex with men or boys, if you mean sticking my penis inside you or them.”


His wife said. “I told he wasn’t like Shawn or those boys that raped our boys.” He slapped my bottom and then grabbed it hard and forced me on my stomach told me he was going to check if that was the case. I didn’t like him doing it, but I trusted him, and I prayed he wouldn’t hurt me, hoping I didn’t get my signals cross or I had imaged that feeling I felt when I shook his hand and looked into his eyes.


He spread my legs and my butt and then placed his finger around my anus telling me he just checking to see if I had been violated like his boys that he knows what it looks like if I had engaged in that type of behavior. I prayed even harder that he wouldn’t go any further, and he didn’t as he leaned down and trailed his tongue down my back all the way down to my butt. I waited for him as I controlled my fears to lick inside my butt as a girl would, but instead, he licked me between my legs and all the way down to my toes; growling hungrily that I hadn’t covered my self in his favorite flavors. I simply said, “I didn’t know what his flavors were.”


He growled angrily said I would find out before the weekend was over as he flipped me over so he could kiss me and taste me again; this time spending more time on my penis until he could taste my sweet nectar, taking every last drop watching his wife lick her lips begging to let her have a taste. He denied her reminding her she had her chance earlier. When he was done it was my turn and like him, I took my time knowing that reason his wife had joined us and had taken off all of her clothes she wanted to have sex with both of us, which was one of the reasons she had given me two doses of horny pills. She smiled as I worked my way as he had with me until I had my snack. Then it was our turn to satisfy her, while she waited for us both to regenerate.


After a quick round of spider love and his wife got taste of our nectar we showered together letting them each bathe me with soap telling me all the things they can’t wait to do to me that they had been wanting to do for a very long time, knowing now that they could because I had given them my permission.  While they dressed I gathered my clothes, including the ones that needed to be washed as well as the boys and put them in the washer.


With that done I quickly dressed into some clean clothes causing their Dad to ask why having his wife explain that was only fair that her boys had a chance to undress me. He smiled said. “Point taken, I can’t wait to do it again.”


I said. “I feel the same way,” letting him pull me into a kiss. When I released him I jokingly said “I only brought two changes of clothing. The one I was wearing when I arrived and the other I was now wearing, besides my Sunday clothes.”


He laughed. “I actually prefer you naked anyway.” and his wife agreed as she undid my pants and put her hand down them as she cupped my balls and penis in her hands; reminding me make sure I save my energy tonight and to make sure I keep up on my horny pill dosages; stating clearly that I was in for a long night of sex and stimulation.


I groaned inward, but I had to admit I was indeed horny enough and more than ready to have a marathon of sex and stimulation to get over a very hard week of hiding and no sex what so ever. So I nodded that it was more than fine if that’s what they wanted. I was personally more concerned about their boys because how they would react after being raped by the last boy who babysat for them who happened to be Shawn. For now, I would cross that bridge when it comes. Right now they weren’t afraid of me and that was because of their parents watching my every move. Somehow their Dad felt what as I was feeling and told me to give him a few minutes with his boys; while their mother finished getting ready for their evening out.


I cringed when she whispered in my ear that I was about to give them the best wedding anniversary they have had in a very long time. And that so far I had outmatched my brother Shane. I was taken back when she said it, I tried not to seem shocked by it, but it did surprise me that once again Shane had kept that part of him a secret. I felt hurt because he didn’t trust me enough to tell me, but then again was I really ready find out what was going on behind closed doors?


She noticed it anyway and emphasized that I had even outmatched my Dad. That she can’t wait to find out how much I have learned from my adoptive parents, that part didn’t surprise me because I knew Mom and Dad liked having sex with other couples and it wasn’t a secret any longer.


She left me to unpack while they spent a little time with their boys. I didn’t have a lot to unpack other than my Sunday clothes considering everything else was either being washed or I was wearing them. For the simple fact, I wasn’t allowed to bring any more than necessary, just enough that it wouldn’t cause anyone to noticed. I had no doubt by now that my friends had discovered me missing and I hoped by know Mom and Dad have told that it was for mine and their safety. I was given orders not to contact anyone and that included my friends. 


I made my way back to the living room and the kitchen; doing my best not to listen in on their conversation as I warmed up the pizza in the microwave and grabbed a fresh soda. I kept myself busy while I ate looking over the boy’s homework that needed to be done. Nothing major compared to mine, but what could I expect considering they were in elementary school. How I wished that I could have that kind of homework again.


I watched them hug and kiss their boys reminding them to be good and do what I say. There were no tears or cries of don’t go, all they said they promised to be good. Duke said. “Are sure he won’t hurt us as Shawn did.”


Their Dad said. “Not a chance in hell. Jody told you that you could trust him, he has passed both mine and your mothers test several times over.” That seemed to have great weight with the boys because they didn’t ask any more questions. It also meant I had a lot to prove to their boys.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on May 23, 2019
Last Updated on February 9, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep