Babysitter fundamentals  Part 2

Babysitter fundamentals Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 153-1

Babysitter fundamentals

Part 2

 


I have always hated alarm clocks, more so when you only get 4 hours if that of sleep. Yet the sex last night was amazing so there was no reason to complain. Yet I wasn’t the only one moaning as three of us staggered out of bed into the shower. Once more Mr. and Mrs. Vincent bathed me as if it was their duty or responsibility. I didn’t mind the extra attention quite honestly or our morning breath as we kissed holding each other in our arms. I smiled when they asked me what I was fixing the boys for breakfast when I told them waffles and side of penis. Having them say my favorite.


I wrapped a towel around my waist and made my way down the hall, passing my boxers on the floor where her husband tossed them. I picked them up and put them in my room folding them neatly on the dresser as I put my glasses on, having Mrs. Vincent ask me if I considered contacts. I said. “Yes I have, but the idea of touching my eyeballs grosses me out, and they are far more expensive than my glasses.” I grabbed my full robe and put it on and put my towel into the hamper to be washed. She gave me a confused look, I said. “To take the chill off.”


She nodded and said. “It is a little chilly isn’t?” Then her eyes popped open as she watched me stuff balloons inside my robe pocket. I put two fingers on my lips telling her not to say anything. She nodded and giggled and went down the hall and turned up the thermostat and put on a robe as well.


It wasn’t long before the boys came into the kitchen as I was frying up the sausages. I smiled seeing their beautiful naked bodies. Having Duke tsk at me and quickly opened my robe then smiled at me as he put his arms around me and hugged me tight, Ryan wanted a hug too so I gave him one. Their mother smiled like she was the cat with the best cream, she said. “Well, then I guess I’ll call Jody back, telling her that you need her to babysit, send Eric home.”


Duke and Ryan hugged me tighter said in unison. “No Mom, he’s our babysitter, not Jody.”


She laughed. “Fine be me, after all, he just gave me and your Dad the best wedding anniversary present last night.” 


Having their Dad second that as came around the corner wearing nothing but a smile; the boy ran up and hugged him and he each gave them a kiss, said. “I understand we are having waffles and side of penis for breakfast. I don’t have to be at work until one, so I thought I’d join you if that’s ok.”


The boys both gave an arm pump with loud yes. I asked the boys if they like to help me. Then they looked at me as if I had given them the best cream of the day. I turned over my sausage duties to Duke. I saw their parent’s eyes questioning me if that was such a good idea. I calmly said. “I was almost 7 when I started cooking. It was either that or starves to death.” They nodded and I gave Duke instructions on how to cook them as I turned down the heat on the stove to prevent the grease from spitting on him.


I started the waffles batter knowing the ingredients were easy for me because it was basically a bread dough recipe without the yeast: Butter, flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, milk, and eggs. True I could easily use premix, but what fun was that when all you had to do was mix with water. I had even thought of making my own syrup as Mom does, but I promised the boys waffles with a side of penis, which meant there was no way I was going pour really hot syrup on anyone. I handed the mixing bowl to Ryan and had him sit at the counter telling him what and when to put the ingredients. I smiled as their father tried to look busy reading his newspaper while glancing over at us. Their mother asked if there was anything she could do. Duke said. “No Mom,” I saw the hurt in her eyes and shrugged my shoulders.


So she took a seat at the counter and watched her boys having the time of their life, drumming her fingers then said. “Well then if it is alright with you boys,” then paused and then screamed. “Lance you are so going to die.” I turned around when a water balloon sailed across the kitchen and hit me squire in the chest and another one second later hitting Duke as well. Then out came my squirt guns and he started shooting us until he ran out of ammunition.


His wife dodged around the counter to hide from the attack as he kept throwing water balloons at us until he used up his supply. I quickly turned off the stove and slid the pan off the burner. While I fumbled into my pocket of my robe pulled out the balloons I was planning to use as a sneak attack when the boys were working on their homework, which was one the main reason I chose to wear a robe considering I wasn’t born with pockets.


I quickly filled them and handed them to the boys issuing orders, for one to go right and the other to go left once they made their way to the coach. I had his wife defend the kitchen with three more water balloons and took my three and counted silently with my fingers, one, two, three, as I stood up and waited for him to shoot me with his refilled squirt guns, that I had seen him sneak out to the pool and refilled them. We plastered him good from every direction, which ended up us into a tickle fight. Then ended quickly when the maid came in the front door seeing us rolling on the floor in a mess of naked bodies; I blushed when she saw me laying so exposed. And quickly got up off the floor and covered my self with my robe.


She smiled at me and said. “You must be the new babysitter, my name is Gloria.” I shook her hand and gave her my name as Mrs. Vincent stood up and pulled her robe closed. Ryan and Duke quickly ran too her gave her a hug and she patted their bare bottoms sweetly and kissed them each on the head. Mr. Vincent didn’t bother covering himself just said good morning Gloria you’re early. We weren’t expecting you for at least another hour or so.” She didn’t blush seeing him naked just acted as if it was perfectly normal, far as I knew it was. Because she didn’t say anything regarding to the fact we were all naked and didn’t freak out like most people would have.


The boys were one thing because she most likely changed their diapers and bathed; it stated it by the way she sweetly patted their bare bottoms and sent them on their way too whatever they were doing as if it was perfectly normal to see them running around the house wearing nothing but a smile. Or the fact that their father was aroused and naked in clear view, and she did say “Oh my, or what the hell,” seeing us rolling on the floor or the coach touching each other where most people would call out of bounds.


Instead, she said. “Yes, I thought I get a head start on the chores, not knowing if you be home our not being your wedding anniversary, and I wasn’t sure if you had made arrangements for the boys since you hadn’t told me anything on Tuesday.”


Mrs. Vincent said. “I apologize for that, it complete slipped our minds.” 


Gloria nodded. “Then I’ll be about my duties.” She cringed seeing the mess in the kitchen and water on the floor and the furniture were the water balloons hit. I returned to the kitchen with the boys while their parents dealt with their maid. I noticed she wasn’t alone when I looked out the kitchen window seeing the gardener setting up to do the yard work with a small crew.


Gloria wasn’t much too look at in a pretty kind of way. Meaning she wasn’t a supermodel or housecleaning bimbo that I have seen in a porn video. But neither was she ugly with a face that looked like a curled up prune or toad. She was born and raised here in the good old U S of A. Even though her parents lived in Mexico and moved here. She had a strong Spanish accent and a dark complexion. Dark brown hair tied up into a bun in the back of her head, brown chocolate eyes and around oval face with a small dimple in her chin as well as her smile.


She was short, somewhere around 5 foot 1 to five foot 4 and a little on the heavy side, pudgier then fat. Or other words well endowed in the right places. She could be really kind and sweet when the mood suits her, or ornery as a polecat if you cross her, and when that happened, watch out because that’s when her claws come out.


She didn’t wear a maid’s uniform like I had seen in the movies or on TV like the Jefferson’s. She wore normal everyday clothing, that could stand up to anything and comfortable. At first, when I met her I was unsure about how she felt about our carefree nudist lifestyle. Other than the fact it didn’t freak her out or was bothered by the fact that we were nudist and that we liked sharing ourselves in the open. Or that we liked the kink stuff that the world around us would frown on for the thing we like to do.


The boys informed me that Gloria comes and cleans their house on Tuesday and Saturdays, and sometimes take care of them when Jody or Shane couldn’t. I nodded thinking how my mother had wished to have her own maid. Instead, it was up to me and my brother to keep the house clean while my two sisters did very little or if anything to help. The phone rang and I jumped and waited for their parents to pick it up. It nearly rang off the hook by the time Mr. Vincent picked up and said. “Yes, he right here.” Giving me a glare that said why didn’t you pick up the phone.


He handed the phone too me and I said. “Hello,” it was Dad and then I heard the click as someone picked up the other end. Just for a minute, I thought it was two clicks and figured I had just imagined it.  Dad said he just called to check on me and see how my night went with the boys and Mr. and Mrs. Vincent. I told him things were just fine, and so far the boys are angels compared to me when I was their age growing up.


Dad laughed and so did Mom which explained the other click. He said two more homes were vandalized last night and they were searching for me and my friends. That they had narrowed down the list too who it might be. I waited for him to say it was one of my friends, but instead, he said it wasn’t any of them and I breathed a sigh of relief.


Placed the phone on my shoulder and told Duke to break the eggs into the bowl and try not to get the eggshells in it, handing a fork to mix them with. Mom asked what I was making I said. “The boys and I are making waffles with sausage and scrambled eggs and toast.


Duke said. “And don’t forget the side of penis.” Mom and Dad laughed hearing Duke reminded me as I said. “And a side of penis, providing if their housekeeper doesn’t mind;” Knowing if it was me I would be going nuclear watching us having a waffles and side of penis as we drizzled syrup all over our bodies so we could lick it off each other, including having a penis with our waffles and our special homemade sauce.


Mom said. “Sounds tasty, we will have to try that when you come home.”


Dad said. “About that, we were thinking it might best if you stayed there until Monday or Tuesday, so we could have a better chance of catching who is giving out our information; providing if it’s ok with them.”


I said. “Ok,” handing the phone to Mr. Vincent telling him my parents wanted to speak to him. Mr. Vincent took a stool at the counter and said. “Yes, I see, aha, yes aha. No, I understand, sure no problem. I think we can work something out.” He handed me the phone so I could say my goodbyes and I did, telling them both I loved them and handed the phone back so he could hang it up.


The boys waited with anticipation too what had just transpired. He smiled at me and rubbed his chin as if he had a long white beard, sat down in his chair and opened his newspaper. I shrugged my shoulders and moved on with my food preparations, pretending I wasn’t interested, hearing him snap the paper as he turned the page. Finally, he said looking over the newspaper. “It seems that your babysitter robbed a bank or something and is on the run, and needs a place to hide out for a few days, where the cops would never think to look for him.”


He smiled turning the page with a snap. “His dog Sparky and partner in crime has been seen biting the mailman and has escaped capture and was last seen stealing a very large bone, and wearing a diamond collar, part of the loot they have stolen and the cops want him and his partner; our babysitter really, really bad.” He paused turning the page with a snap. “Their crime boss just asked me if they could hideout here until the heat dies down and they can move them without the coppers knowing about it. I said I would have to think about it and ask Duke and Ryan if they would like them to stay here and of course their mother.”


Duke and Ryan started to jump up and down together then rushed to their father, and tackled him and said. “Oh pleases Dad, can they stay here; we promise to be good as gold.”


Their Dad said as he tickled them. “I don’t know its pretty tall order; because it would mean making sure your homework is done as well as your chores.” He laughed when they crinkled their faces when he mentioned homework and chores. Knowing every kid in the world hates doing homework and most of all chores.


He calmly waited for their answer and they both said deal and he told them. “If it’s ok with your mother then I guess we have ourselves a deal.” He made them shake on it and told them to go ask their mother as we watched them race down the hall; nearly knocking over their mother as they jumped up and down begging her to let me stay.


I heard her say “I guess” as if it was pulling teeth. Once she said yes their excitement jumped to a new level as they quickly hugged Gloria as she dropped the bedding she was carrying on to the floor; jumping up and down with the boys as they told her all about it. Then watched them race back to the kitchen and hugged me telling me I was staying.


I said. “Providing you are good and do everything I ask when I tell you.” They each gave each other high five. And we continued making our breakfast.


I smiled as their father came up behind me wrapping me in his arms, and started to kiss the back of my neck as he opened my robe with his hands and started to stroke me. I looked up and saw Gloria watching us. I blushed. She smiled at me and said. “It seems you folks have found yourself a new babysitter worth keeping, providing he cleans up his messes and doesn’t hurt my babies or I will cut off that nice looking penis and feed it to him.”


Mr. Vincent said. “He does have a nice penis doesn’t he, and he comes highly recommended. And I have no doubt he’d kill anyone that even thinks about hurting our boys.” He turned me around and kissed me dropping my robe off my shoulders and cupped my butt with his hands and gave it a good squeeze. Then spanked me hard telling me how hungry he was for waffles and a side of penis.


It should have freaked her out watching a man fondling me and kissing me like he would his wife, but instead, she said. “That does sound tasty, and as long as he cleans up afterward we will get along just fine.” Leaned down and picked up my robe and gave my butt healthy little pat; then took it with her, said. “That dog of his better be housebroken or we will really have a problem.”


I had just finished making the waffles when the doorbell rang. I watched as Mr. Vincent answered the door in the buff, it surprised me that he didn’t bother putting on a robe. I looked out the window seeing Mom and Dad and my three brothers Jared, Jason and Jonathon with my dog Sparky.


Sparky barked and whined the moment the door opened Jared said. “Go get him, boy.” I heard Sparky racing around the corner as he came into the kitchen and found me as he jumped all over me barking and whinnying with excitement. I quickly bent down and petted him and rolled him over on his belly. Mom and Dad and my brothers quickly came into view. The fact that we were all naked didn’t bother them, Dad said. “Your breakfast sounded so good that we couldn’t resist.”


My two bothers each gave of the boys a secret special handshake that stated they were best friends then worked on the handshake with Jonathan; which didn’t surprise me because they both go to the same school together and had gone skinny dipping with us a time or two when Jody was babysitting them. What did surprises me was Mom kissing Mr. Vincent and his wife kissing my Dad as her hands made it down to his penis as she grabbed his package through his clothing.


Then again it shouldn’t have surprised me knowing that my adoptive parents were into having sex with other nudist couples. I noticed it didn’t freak Gloria out. Until she noticed the mud they had just brought in and dirtied her clean floors and started in on them, yelling. “Get off my floors with those shoes this very minute or I will tan your hides.”


Dad blushed and quickly apologized and removed his shoes, she waited for my brothers to do the same. Once they were off she picked them up and handed them to them and pointed to the door they came in from.  Mom apologized saying her boys know better and asked for a broom. Gloria handed them broom from the kitchen, grumbling. “Like I don’t have enough to do around here as it is.”


Mom handed Jared the broom and Jason the dustpan. Mom and Dad proceed into the kitchen and quickly embraced me with a hug and kissed me, again Gloria didn’t freak out like most people would seeing us kiss like this, instead of on the cheek or quick kiss on the lips or a kiss on the forehead. It wasn’t a deep kiss; it was just a kiss that said I love you.


Mom asked if I needed any help, having Duke and Ryan tell her no that it was their job to help me. Mom shrugged her shoulders and took a seat at the counter and Dad joined her. I said. “Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes if you like to wash up the bathrooms down the hall.”


Mom said. “Thanks will do that.” Everyone followed them down the hall except for Sparky he was being spoiled by Duke and Ryan as they gave him a couple of pieces of sausages. Mr. Vincent asked Gloria if she wouldn’t mind if we had our breakfast by the pool to make room for our guests.


She said. “Better then my clean floors, and I suppose you want me to do Eric’s laundry and the Rothwell’s as well?” Stating clearly she accepted the fact they would be naked also and would be participating in our morning activities or possibly being spending the day with us. Which was unclear to me at the moment other than the fact there was a very good chance we would be skinning dipping in the pool after breakfast. I knew the Vincent’s were fine with that because they had told me personally that I was more than welcome to invite my family and friends over as long as Shawn and Arthur remained at home.


He was about to tell her if she wouldn’t mind until I said. “Gloria I have already taken the liberty of washing all the clothes that were in our hampers, in hopes to make your job easier. I was planning on ironing my Sunday clothes this afternoon; I’d be glad to do my families as well the moment they remove them depending on how long they are staying, and I wouldn’t mind helping you with your chores while the boys did their homework.”


She smiled and came over and patted my cheeks and then surprised me when she grabbed me by the head and kissed me. When she released me she sighed, telling Mr. and Mrs. Vincent that I was a keeper, and she would love to introduce me to her daughters and perhaps her boys and maybe they would learn a thing or two from me, telling me how lazy they are when it comes to doing chores around the house.


Mom heard her and said. “My son Eric is many things, lazy is not one of them Gloria.” 


Gloria seemed shocked when Mom called me her son, and she said. “I didn’t know he was your son, Mrs. Rothwell. I was told he was one of your boys you had taken off the streets, like all those other boys.”


Mom said. “We loved him so much we adopted him, recently, but he’s been ours ever since he came to live with us and we are very proud of him. Unlike our other two boys Shawn and Arthur as you know or nothing more then common animals for what they have done, that is so unspeakable that every time we think about it we just…”


Mom started to cry and Dad held her. Mom always seemed to cry whenever she talks about Shawn and Arthur and what they have done. Gloria said. “No need to mention their names here Mrs. Rothwell. If I see them ever again I will break every bone in their bodies and cut off their penis and roast their pretty little jewels over a fire, right in front of them for hurting our babies.”



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on May 23, 2019
Last Updated on February 9, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep