Prove or Die  Part 3

Prove or Die Part 3

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 156-2

Prove or Die

Part 3

 


The moment the niceties were put aside, as she explained why I was here. Why I was being tested, and most of all why my adoptive family lied to me the moment I had arrived here as well as my brothers and my sister Jody. It wasn’t for support it was so I had chance to say goodbye to them before the woman naked beside me killed me if I failed to prove my self-worth, to prove once again I was nothing like Shawn or the other boys the Rothwell’s have taken in.


It made me angry as I laid there freezing cold feeling the remaining ice cubes touch my cold clammy skin. As she tried to convince me that she wasn’t the cruel monster I had painted her to be, even though she was naked her body said she was lying to me. I didn’t need Jeff to tell me she wasn’t. She was only trying to convince herself that she wasn’t this cruel murdering monster I saw her as.


Telling me everything I had gone through meant nothing, all my struggles all the pain and heartache meant nothing. Have me question maybe it would be better to do give up and die, but the more I thought about it, the angrier I got, wanting to strike out wanting to kill her. I let the anger burn as my would be judge, as well as my assassin, 's straddled me placing me inside of her. Now that water had fully drained leaving behind the blood that was still slowly leaking from me and the ice cubes that haven’t melted yet.


At least that was one good thing and the fact the room was warmer then it had been earlier as feeling my body prickled with cold goose-flesh and my teeth stop chattering, or at least not as much as they had been.


There was no clock in the room that I could see, nor could I tell how late it was as the windows had all been closed up tight so I couldn’t gauge how long I have been in here. The one thought I had on my mind, was if she killed Sparky being that he was mine. I asked and she said. “Does it matter? Considering the only way you are leaving this room is either dead, or I allow it. I know you are angry, which is good because I want your anger. You can not hurt me unless I want you too boy. You may think you can, but I have been trained to be a killer.


“I could snap your neck in a heartbeat, I could gut you like a fish, or I could have let you drowned or let you die of hypothermia, and still I could if I chose too. I wouldn’t worry about your dog; I would worry about staying alive. Now show me your anger, show me you want to stay alive. Or tell me you have had enough and I will end your suffering… Are you telling me you are quitting?”


I lifted my feet and legs and roared the loudest I could, she smiled as she rode me until she either fell off me or held on tight. I used everything I had in me all my anger all my hate, all my strength. I kept going until there was nothing left and still kept going until she and I were panting, shivering with sweat, our voices cracking after screaming as I satisfied her and proved my self once again that she hadn’t beaten me as I waited for help, waited for Jeff to come back telling me help was coming, listening to him to keep fighting until help does come. She leaned down and kissed me nearly falling on top of me. When she released me she asked me. “Are you hungry my little tiger? I hear your tummy rumbling,”


I nodded and said. “Yes. But does that mean another option for you to kill me as you poison my food and watch me die slowly?”


She nodded but didn’t answer my question and got up and leaned over the tub and in her hand, she had the key to my freedom. She leaned down and said. “Leave this room without my permission will tell me you have decided too quit. Do you understand me?” I nodded and she removed the handcuffs, but she did not remove the rings that had been used to hold me down unable to move. I didn’t ask why and I should have, but all I could think about was getting out of the tub, wanting my freedom, and I really didn’t want to know the answer. I couldn’t understand what was taken so long for help to arrive.


She didn’t tell me how I did and she didn’t apologize for the way she has treated me so far. Then again I was in no mood to accept it if she had. I watched her put back on the robe and tosses me a warm blanket and was about to leave the room. She turned and said; “if you would be so kind as to wash your blood out of the tub and refill it. You may choose what bubble bath you would like and skin softeners as a reward for making it so far without having me to kill you.


“I don’t like killing young boys or girls. Yet I have sworn an oath that I will if they prove unworthy. I will leave you the knife in case you have decided on your own that you would rather end your life now, rather then fail, knowing I will kill you without question if you do fail and you don’t do everything I ask from this moment on, no matter what it is I am asking you to do.” I watched her open the door and left.


I sat up slowly as my muscles and body ached for being unable to move for so long, I cringed seeing my wrists and feet so mangled raw that they were bleeding from the restraints and I could see long lines of blood where I had laid moments before. Realizing this is where I would die. Watching the blood form around the drains on the floor and how easy it would be to dispose of my body once she had killed me.


Knowing that no one knew where I was or where I had gone as they have said, I had vanished into thin air. True it was for my own safety so I had thought at the time, but most of all where was Jeff and what was taken so long for help to arrive.


Now I knew the real reason behind it as I traced the long red lines of my blood on the floor of the tub wrapping the blanket around me which could easily be my burial robes. I picked up the knife questioning if I had the guts or the courage to do it. Turning it over and over then deciding I wasn’t willing to give up that easily. Thinking about all the pain and suffering I had gone through and how each time I have beaten the odds. No, I couldn’t do it. I set the knife on the counter and did what I was asked to do.


I didn’t care what bubble bath I used or the skin softeners just grabbed the one that I have always used because it didn’t really matter if I was going to die anyway. It’s not like God is going to ask me. “So why did you pick Peaches and Cream and strawberry oils for your last bath on earth?” Providing there is a God, or if there really is a next life or we die and go nowhere stuck in between the living and the dead like Jeff is.


I sat and watched the water fill, as the bubbles started to form, I had decided if it was going to be my last bath I might as well make the best of it. Several times I fought myself to climb in where I could be comfortable, to feel the warm soothing water.


But every time I started to. I pictured myself still lying on the bottom of the tub drowning slowly. So I walked the room and waited stretching my sore tired muscles. There was no point in trying the door, and there was really no point to looking out the windows seeing they had been boarded up and covered to prevent me from escaping or to gauge how long I have been in here.


It seemed like forever unable to gauge time as I sit or paced waiting for Gloria to come back with the warm blanket around me. I tried to list the possibilities of what she was going to have me do to prove my worthiness. Each thing I listed in my mind seemed scarier knowing it could be a possibility. Knowing those rings were still at the bottom of the tub, knowing the knife was still sitting nearby.


I had watched The God Father many times. I knew I have experienced pure torture for days at a time. Even weeks when my parents kidnapped me and locked me down in the church basement. I also knew if they even tried to do that again I would kill them or die trying, never again would I allow my parents to do that to me ever again.


Yet I questioned if the Rothwell’s were any better. Knowing what they are capable of doing. True they haven’t for a long time other than the turn-table. Yet I wasn’t the only one they tortured as I was made to watch as Dad tortured my three brothers over and over again, unconvinced that we weren’t lying. The door opened hearing someone fiddling with the lock on the door, proving once more I was locked inside with nowhere to go.


I could hear the TV going but I didn’t hear any familiar voices only ones I heard were people I didn’t recognize telling Gloria that so far she and I have kept our word; which stated she and the people she represented were real, and that angered me because I and we all believed that Gloria wasn’t about to harm me or capable of killing me.


Gloria kicked the door open and held a tray in her hands with three large metal lids covering what was underneath them, as well as a six pack of soda under her arms. I asked if she needed any help to be polite even though I really wanted to kill her before she killed me. She nodded and I got up off the floor where I was sitting by the tub.


I took the tray as she told me to set it on the counter. I quickly noticed she had a large metal trunk, watching her pick it up and closed the door with your foot, said. “Thanks for being good while I prepared us something to eat.” She smiled when she saw the knife still lying roughly as she had laid it.


She didn’t ask if I had considered using it on myself or I had chosen to use it as a weapon to defend myself. Something told me she could kill me with the knife or without it. Remembering how quickly she had flipped me over when I fell into the water and practically overpowered me. I knew from my own training size doesn’t matter, in fact, the bigger you are makes it more difficult if the person smaller than you can get you where he or she wants you.


She took off her robe and hung it up, so we were both on equal terms. As I have said before nudity is nothing more than showing the person or people who you are with and that you are telling them that I am not lying to you and I am willing to share myself with you. It doesn’t all ways mean we are about to have sex or stimulate each other. It is just a kind gesture proving that you are who are and not ashamed of what God has given you.


Yet Gloria has lied to me and she was naked when she did it. Which stated Mom and Dad was right as well as my nudist friends that a person cannot lie when they are naked. I had questioned that many times, now after today seeing her do it. I knew without a doubt they were right.


She had me give her my hands and cringed seeing the large welts on my wrist from the handcuffs. My feet were ok mostly because the rope that had to bind them had been wrapped around the bottoms of my pants. I watched her open one of the drawers and pulled out a first aid kit. Letting her clean the wounds and put some ointment on them and wrapped gauze around my wrists.


The other cuts she had caused had long since stopped bleeding and didn’t need anything other than some of Moms ointment that makes cuts hell faster and prevents infection, well at least that’s what she has told me, and so far it hasn’t killed me.


When she was done she said. “If you are looking for an apology for what I and the Rothwell have done to you or going to do to you as you prove yourself. I am sorry, but you knew what you were getting into before we started. You gave me and your adoptive parent’s permission to do so. I understand that you didn’t know what I meant by proving your self worthy, yet I told you up front you would experience pain, and sometimes pleasure. I was naked when I did so, so you would know I wasn’t lying.”


I nodded I understand, and she was right I had given her my permission even if it meant that I didn’t know that she would kill me, and it wasn’t a just threat, she already proved that by trying to drown me. Now I knew without a doubt if I failed to obey her she would kill me it wasn’t a question it was a real possibility. But at the time I didn’t think she actually would and she was joking because Mom and Dad seemed unconcerned about it.


Now I am more than sure that she will and is more than capable. I watched as she tested the water with her foot, and I asked. “What are we going to do to me now?”


She said. “Eat, and then you are going to show me what you can do. Now that you are free for the moment, proving that you prefer having sex with girls as I have told you before I had released you. I warn you I will know if you are lying to me that you do prefer having sex with boys, by your actions and not by your words, as I have said before. I will know because I have been with men and boys that have lost the appeal of having a woman and knowing the odds of boys and men. That they never perform as well after they have had a taste, of the forbidden fruit, now eat, and conserve your strength.”


She used the metal trunk as our table, taking soft pillows from the cabinet so we could at least be comfortable. She waited for my reaction once I had noticed she had prepared one of my favorites: Prime rib, mash potatoes, and candied vegetables and for dessert homemade chocolate pudding with lots of whip cream. If I had a last meal this is what I would most likely have had chosen.


I asked. “So you’re telling me I could do anything I want to prove myself that I prefer girls over boys?” She nodded and I gave her a silly grin and said. “Well then, you never did get your waffles with a side of penis, and right now I am hungry for breasts covered in mash potatoes and candied stomach and pudding filled sweet spot with lots of whip cream.” Hoping to sell the lie that I was indeed interested in having sex with her when I really wanted to do was take that knife and kill her and the people that she represented, and free my Rothwell family and the Vincent’s.


I waited for her to say no, but instead, she giggled like school girl telling me she been looking forward to having me for dinner as well. With that being said I moved the trunk and let her make herself comfortable on the pillows. I went for the mash potatoes first and straddled her as I smeared them all over her breasts and tasted them and the gravy finding it still slightly warm, but not hot enough to burn our skin. I asked if it was too hot placing a little of the gravy on her, hoping it was, hoping she would scream in pain, but instead she shook her head and wiggled with anticipation.


Once I had covered her in my share of the gravy and potatoes. I moved on to the vegetables and spread the glaze syrup and the vegetables the best I could with what I had to work with on her stomach, making sure I filled her belly button with large pieces of carrots.


With that done I moved on to her sweet spot and covered it with my pudding and squirted as much whip-cream as I could until it was dripping between her legs, listening to her giggle as she felt me place the can of whip- cream inside of her and all over her crotch. I wanted to vomit knowing what I was about to do, but instead, I pictured one of the many girls and woman I have had sex with.


The meat was the toughest thing I had to work out as I quickly cut it up into long strips and lined her breasts with it and placed the remaining pieces in between her toes. Once she was covered in everything from my plate, leaving the butter for last and smiled when I tasted it. Finding it too had been sweetened with honey, and decided to use it on her feet and her legs until I had used a little more than half of it.


She was my beautiful fake girl when I looked at her as I  covered in my favorite meal which was sure going to give me diarrhea or a really bad taste in my mouth. I made myself comfortable having her reminded me of the soda. I said. “I didn’t forget my little scrumptious treat.” Trying to make it sound pleasurable, even though I wanted to take my hands a wrap them around her throat, instead, I placed a couple of cans near me when I was ready for them wanting to bash her head in with them.


I didn’t ask regarding the pills sitting in a measuring cup if they were meant for me. Instead, I simply picked them up having her tell me. “Not yet. If you need them to satisfy me, you will be cheating. I want you to show me first before I allow you to take any more that you are truly aroused by having sex with me. Like you told me earlier that I shouldn’t misinterpret it when it comes to boys and men wanting to pleasure them and show them you love them as your adoptive parents have taught you.”


I gave a nod and put them back. Because I didn’t want to cheat and I wanted to prove I didn’t need them to help me too be become aroused which was hard enough as it was as my hate for her burned inside of me. I looked beyond her physical features and planted in my mind as if she was one of my many girls and not the person that will kill me if I fail her in any way. There was no if or maybes about it. I either performed, or did everything I was told, or I would die.


I told her to lie still until I gave her permission to move. As I added more hot water to the tub, so it wouldn’t go cold, until after I had eaten and licked every inch of her. I saw her shiver and I asked if she was cold and she nodded; she pointed to the thermostat telling me to turn up the heat to 90. I did what she asked noticing it had been set to 70, it made sense that she had turned it completely off to make me freeze on purpose.


She explained when I came back to her that this room is controlled by its own heat and cooling system to save money when it isn’t in use. I didn’t say anything instead I let the anger inside me feel my desire to do what I needed to do and that was to remain alive. I lowered myself on her letting my legs and feet lay in between her legs.


I had no problem getting aroused as I placed myself inside her, she jerked a little when I thrust’ ed hard. She giggled when she said, “I didn’t expect sex yet my little tiger.”


I answered with another hard thrust and a growled. “No reason I can’t have both the meal and sex at the same time. Now is there my little cupcake?” She arched her back when I bit her breasts hard enough to leave teeth marks. I slapped her face telling her. “I told you to be still.” Wanting to do more then just slap her. It took everything I had not to do all the things I was thinking about doing and none of it was very loving, as I pictured her bloody body torn to shreds as I gut her like a fish.


She nodded and I continued to have my meal and kept a nice steady rhythm thrusting while I nibbled on her using my mouth, tongue, and teeth while using my rolls for my silverware. She moaned and shivered underneath me, and when she climaxed she screamed with excitement, as I had both sex and my dinner.


I kept going until I had climaxed at least three times, before I moved down with the help of the pills now coursing through me, forcing me to slide out of her so I could attend to her stomach, legs, and feet. She laid there panting, watching her breast heave and her body glistening with sweat. I said. “If you think I have started to pleasure you, I haven’t. That was just warm up.” I knew I said that too coldly I had no intention of pleasuring her. Yet she didn’t say anything and I gave her no chance to as she screamed either in pain or ecstasy.


I worked every inch of her, making sure I had licked, eaten every inch of her including her feet and toes, as she screamed when I hit the right spots. I would growl hungrily every time she screamed or when she arched her back climaxing, indicating I was satisfying her. Yet I was far from being done. I used every scrape that I had learned over the last few months and weeks. Until she looked like she couldn’t take it anymore, and when that happened I still didn’t give in. I used everything I had then adding more pain and more pleasure until she said. “My turn.”


I said. “No, not yet. If I am to die I will die happy that I had a fine piece of a*s such as yours.” I kissed her hard and deep until our heads swam with the lack of oxygen. When I released her I redoubled my efforts and remembered the cold sodas. I gave her a silly grin and asked if she was thirsty.


She nodded and I opened one of the cans and took several swallows and handed her the can letting her finish it, wishing it was Drano going down her throat. I opened the next can and poured all over her breasts and down us with me still inside of her. She shivered and giggled. “I never consider that my little tiger.”


I lifted her up her hips just enough forcing her to lay back, going to my knees so I could take her deeper this time letting her legs bend so I could have her in a kneeling position noting this would have been more comfortable in a bed like I had several times before then it disgusted me thinking that me being in the same bed with her as I touched her in this way. Once I had her where I wanted her I began again setting a new rhythm, driving myself hard hoping to cause pain not pleasure as she swayed back and forth, screaming in both pain and pure pleasure when she did I roared in delight.


I kept going until we each needed a break to catch our breath. I took gasping breaths when I pulled out of her, and laid down on top of her letting my mouth and tongue torture her sweet spot as it dripped filled with my sweet nectar mixing with hers as well as my dessert of chocolate pudding and whip cream then remembered who she was and nearly vomited but instead I bit her hard in anger. She screamed insure pleasure as I found her sensitive areas. I didn’t stop until I had every last bite and every last drop.


When I was done she was panting hard and the sweat was dripping off her. I laid on top of her and said. “I am just getting warmed up, wait until I bathe you and I can’t wait to do the things I have planned to do to you inside the tub.” I rolled her on top of me and allowing her to sit up so she could have a chance to flavor me as I had with her. Yet she had no intentions of pleasuring me in that way. I saw the look in her eyes that said that was never going to happen.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on May 23, 2019
Last Updated on February 10, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep