Date Night  Part 2

Date Night Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 169-1

Date Night

Part 2

 


Jared and I were on pins and needles as we watched the clock and making sure we had everything ready. Right on down to the white tablecloth and candles, we even dressed up in our tuxes, even though we wouldn’t be in them long or until we came back home anyway. We still wanted to look nice when they arrived. Dad had locked our two bad boys in their room which they shared with Dr. Sars and her two daughters for the night; giving the full control over them.  I didn’t care where they went as long as they weren’t with us.


I felt bad about Dr. Sars two daughters having to spend that time with them instead of having fun like the rest of us. Then again having mind-blowing sex was considered fun and exciting to the rest of us, instead of torture. Mom and the ladies looked really beautiful and the Dad and Stringum still weren’t telling them or us where they were going and like us they too were on pins and needles. I smiled watching the Dr. Sars two daughters mixing something very potent. And it wasn’t the sex drink.


Dr. Sars informed us that her daughters have accepted the invention to dine with us. That there would be no needed for them to be here while our two bad boys would be taken care of while we were gone thanks to Mr. Stringum as I watched him hand them over two their bodyguards from the other night, including their restraints bracelets. Dr. Sars instructed them how to use them as well give them the remedy three times as powerful as the tranq darts they were given just in case, that this time there was very little chance of Shawn being wakened.


At last, the hour arrived when Jody and Dave walked in the door, parting the entryway where our mouths dropped almost to the floor, seeing our very beautiful mermaids and one boy, step out one of the limousine’s that had brought them from the airport. Along with their parents, Beth and Ted Rockwater, and the three daughters Isza, Fauna, Nora and their two boy’s Peter and Henry; Jared and Jason’s ages 12-9; Henry being the youngest. And then there was Dillon, he like his sister and younger brother Jason age, had blond hair and green eyes, like me he was 16 and maybe a head taller, as well as his parents Mr. and Mrs. Castle Todd and Marry. No relation to Castle the TV show our Author.


I gasped seeing them all again even more so seeing their very nice dresses, elegant, but sexy as they walked closer to me. Each dress was designed in the same pattern off the shoulder with no sleeves and making it way down to their knees. Isza was green coral and Nora’s was red and my favorite blue dress worn by Fauna. They looked even better with their clothes on then off, hiding the mystery underneath as my eyes followed their long legs all the way down to their high heels with the matching color with a touch of silver on the straps. My eyes caught their light blue eyes the same color as the ocean.


There long golden hair lying softly in soft curls on their shoulders. Nestling those delectable earlobes I have tasted many times, studded with diamonds the same color of their dresses and matching pendant medallion around their necks, inlaid with gold and a touch of silver; ruby red lipstick and red nail polish at their fingertips and toes.  Dillon didn’t look so bad either, with a handsome face that every girl would melt the moment those green eyes laid eyes on them. His sandy blond hair, cut to perfection and his face in angler cut but rounded around the edges.


Tonight he was wearing a nice blue suit jacket with a light blue shirt with no tie, going causal, but not too serious with none generic brown penny loafers. His sandy blond hair, cut to perfection and his face in angler cut but rounded around the edges. I did mention they were born as triplets and all three were 17? His brother Landan looked just the same as his brother Dillon; green eyes and Sandy hair and smaller build than his brother Dillon and the same age as my brother Jason age 9.


His sister Lisa was roughly the same age 14 almost 15 as Jared she too was very pretty and dressed up like the rest of them, yet more refined and held back wearing a simple knit top in her favorite color yellow with a white scarf around her neck and waist. And her heavy skirt knee length in bold green with white roses outlining the bottom of her dress, wearing simple laced sneakers. And like the rest of her family, they all have the same green eyes and sandy blond hair, standing 5 foot 2 roughly the same height as Jared.


Yet Jared's eyes had only one girl in mind and that was his pretty red-headed girl named Elise. Who was the same age as him 14, wearing a pretty sundress outlined with little white daisy and wearing white knee high socks and black shoe’s, she was a doll, Jared was speechless? I had never met her parent’s or the rest of her family, the Merck’s, Gordon and Sandra Merck.


But right away I could see where her red hair came from; seeing her mothers and her fathers being more gray then black, as well as theirs light blue eyes like the sky blue and the same as her older brothers Walter 16 and Scot 17 around my age. Again I have never met the boy’s other than playing spider ball and basketball at the Rockwater’s barbecue. Both boys had their father raven black hair and broad shoulders and the same height as Dillon and I… 5 foot 7 or 8 inches; both wearing nice blazers and shirt; Walter wearing green and Scot wearing dark maroon, with the same style of Dillon’s penny loafers, both not wearing a tie leaving their shirt open at down to the third button.


Both boys had similar looks as their father and mother. Both had the oval round faces yet more of hard chiseled completion that came from their mother around the chin and their nose. Both had light blue eyes and a thinly drawn mouth matching their fathers yet got the little dimples at the end from their mother. It soon dawned on me that their dates for tonight were to be Dr. Sars daughters as the boys each hand them roses as they greeted them with a kiss on each of their cheeks; which was a proper greeting for the first time.


Like a proper host, I invited them all inside letting Jody wheel me into the living room. No one asked why Jared and I were using a wheelchair which was brand-new that Stringum had bought for me and Jared to sell the lie that Jared I were paralyzed having Dad give the hospital our old ones. I didn’t mention the reason, so I stayed with small talk. Trying to get the layout of the field, considering I had planned on my four mermaids and Jared his.


I gave the introductions to all my Highland friends as well as their parents letting them each shake hands and give the proper kiss on the cheek. I also introduced Dr. Sars and my Nurse Sara who would be leaving in the morning now that my test results were in. Telling us there is none or very little poison left in our systems. And we should be getting stronger by leaps and bounds, but not to push it. Yea right like that’s going to happen?


I was unsure what to do with Walter and Scot as well as the other girl Jared’s age Lisa. It was just a little awkward because I have never really met the other two boys. Jared had no problem having Lisa show up as they both coed at him and kissed every inch of his face. While the rest of the boys Jason age would be joining the rest of the boys with Jody and Dave as their sitters for tonight at one of the cabins, as all our parents and young adults all go out to a nice evening together.


Sparky too was happy to see them as he made his way around the room letting them all spoil him as they either scratched behind the ears or rubbed his belly. I listened to the conversation as I passed out my flowers to each of my mermaids as well as their mothers. Jared too did likewise hearing the words "thank you they are so beautiful, but you shouldn’t have." 


I said. “Ladies such as your selves deserve pretty flowers, at least that what my Pa and my Dad taught me.”


I had gotten something for Dillon and his brother, but I didn’t want to make the other boys jealous. Unlike me my Highland friends had already given their dates the flowers they had bought them considering they each had one date as I had three girls and Jared had two, Well not quite three considering Dillon was here, he was my date as well but he was also one of my three mermaids or sharing the same with me as we had back at the nudist colony.


Stringum had me buy extra for each of the mothers of our mermaids and their daughters. With Jody’s help, I was able to carry them all into the living room Again they thanked me and nodded as asked the girls if they like to fresh up and I can show them where they would be staying. I had asked Jason and the Vincent boys if they wouldn’t mind taking Sparky for a quick walk so he could do his business before we left for the night as show them to where they would be staying.


I had Dillon and the two Merck boys Walter and Scot follow me as well. I wasn’t sure how 3 girls and 4 boys were going to share one bed until I opened the door finding out that my couch had a bed inside it. One of the details I had overlooked, ok so it wasn’t on my to-do list; too me a couch was a couch. The bed was already made up with a bathrobe for each of the boys including Dillon. Stringum and Dad made sure I had something to give the boys when they arrived. For some reason, it’s a bad idea to get a guy a dozen roses, a green plant maybe, but never flowers.


After giving them a grand tour of my room I was immediately cornered, by the girls and Dillon as well as Scot and Walter. Nora and her two sisters eyed the tub. I saw exactly what they were thinking. I said we have planned a nice dinner, for us all and thought after awards we get re-aquatinted.


Isza and her sisters shook their heads no. Isza said or we can get re-aquatinted now before dinner as we wait for everyone and our ride to take us. I gulped trying how to get out of the situation, then again did I really want too. Yet quickly stated it might be best to get re-aquatinted after they bring their things in, Isza sighed. “Point taken,” sending Dillon and the boys out to get their things.


We didn’t have a lot of time, perhaps an hour if that and what I had in mind would take a lot more then an hour. Nora asked how confined I was to my wheelchair. I locked the wheels and stood up. She smiled when she saw me walk from the bathroom door to the bed. I wiped the sweat from my face, pretending it didn’t tire me.


I said taking a quick rest and got up from the bed and walked towards them. Taking Isza in my arms and kissed her passionately giving her butt a nice squeeze while giving her a breathtaking kiss, pulling her lips with me. I did the same to each of her sisters then made my way back to my bed and said. “Best I can do for the moment. I am saving my energy for the dance and afterward.”


The boys quickly came back in with Sparky right behind them and Dr. Sars two daughters Dora and Alana seeing my wheelchair against the wall and me on the bed. The girls said. “Boys, it seems we have a pretender here.” I got up and made my way to Dillon and kissed him.


When I released him I said. “I have been waiting until we could be together again. I have plans to rip your clothes off and dip you in chocolate and lick every inch of you.” He wrapped his arms around me and deepened the kiss as he forced me up against the wall started to undo my shirt and my pants.


I quickly said. “We don’t have a lot of time.”


He said. “Oh, I wouldn’t say that. Your Dad said the limousine will wait for us allowing us to get properly reacquainted.”


I smiled and said. “Bath or bed?”


He said. “Both. I want you to meet my two best friends; Walter and Scot. And I understand from Dr. Sars you have yet gotten acquainted with her two daughters Dora and Alana, so we thought this was as good as an opportunity to do so before we go to dinner.”


He did have a point and I smiled. Watch Sparky make himself comfortable on the couch that was now a bed, as Alana turned on some music to help get us into the mood or soften their screams as I and the boys made love to them as we got acquainted more of a preview what they could expect afterward when we come back.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on May 24, 2019
Last Updated on February 11, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep