Date Night  Part 3

Date Night Part 3

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 169-2

Date Night

Part 3

 


I let my pants and boxers fall to my ankles and slid my dress shoes off while we each unbuttoned each other with the help of Fauna and Isza. Watching the Nora run into the bathroom and ran the tub and the first one naked as I watched Dora and her sister Alana quickly undress Walter and Scot and themselves, being careful with our clothes as much as possible to prevent them from getting wrinkled.


Once we were naked and placed our shirts, dresses, and pants on hangers, we quickly adjourned to the tub. Finding peaches and cream bubble bath and I cringed because it used to be my favorite with a hint of orange. I quickly put it out of my mind and climbed in with little help from Dillon. I savored the feeling of his warm skin, remembering how soft and de’lick’ able or should I say tasty it was. Allowing me to sit after the short walk and standing against the wall as he and I and the girls undressed each other like we used to do back in the nudist colony.


To think a little as three years how this would have been embarrassing to be naked in front of people I didn’t know. Even more so in front of such beautiful girls, such as my three mermaids and Dr. Sars daughters Dora and Alana. It didn’t bother me that they were black and neither did it bother my friends, to us they were just as beautiful. Fauna reached over for a box of condoms and slid one on me, I was told by Mom and Dad as well as their parents that I could have sex with them if I wanted to. Which was a dumb question because I really wanted to more than anything and had fantasized it often enough. Yet I did like knowing beforehand that I could as well as sleep with them as long as we practiced safe sex. 


Nothing was out of bounds as she straddled me and slipped me inside of her. She brought me into a kiss, letting me put my hands on each of her butt cheeks leaning forward just enough, make it more comfortable, as she rode me smoothly but softly as Dora passed around the new sex drinks that would make the horny pill seem like a vitamin pill, without the aftereffects except possibly the hunger. Then again we boys are always hungry. Now that Shawn and Arthur wouldn’t need it considering their two girls would all be spending the night in my room. I am not saying they won’t be going without, I simply just didn’t care.


Mom and Dad came in which would have freaked any parent find their child having sex and naked with several girls and boys all doing the same thing. Yet they weren’t normal parents. They just came in tell us they were leaving and that they will expect us in a couple of hours, but not too hurry by any means. Mom leaned down and kissed me on the head telling the girls to ride me hard all night long, after sitting in that wheelchair all day long that I could really use the exercise, then left us to our own devices of pure pleasure.


I heard the music being turned up and the door closes. Dad telling Sparky too stay and be good and he brings him a treat when they come home. In a way, it had given us permission to pleasure our girls, and allowing them to howl as loud as they wanted. I smiled as I looked at Isza and wrapped my arms around her and picked her up, watching her eyes light up with surprise.


Even though I wobbled a little bit I trade places with her leaning in and took her hard and fast. Pulling her to me and gave her hard powerful thrust. She screamed insure pleasure, as I made sweet love to her. She was breathless as I helped her slide out of the tub as I fell on her; which allowed me full access to her breasts as I cupped them to my mouth and slid myself into her after replacing the condom that was full of water and full of me.


She screamed even louder as devoured every inch of her; until we both needed a break. I coughed. “Wait until tonight when we do it again and again. Like my Mom said I have been sitting that wheelchair all day. I have been saving myself for you girls all day and most of the week.”


I didn’t stay I couldn’t do much; I wanted to show them that I wasn’t as helpless as they had been told. I smiled watching Dillon’s eyes that said that I had surprised him. Then switched places with me as he had his turn with Isza. Yet he didn’t satisfy her as I did. I wasn’t concerned about it. Seeing the scar tattoo just below his belly button; I knew he too had something to prove, and always having to prove that he wasn’t tainted like Shawn and Arthur. In fact, I doubted he truly ever was.


I had so many questions to ask him now that I knew what Gloria did back at the nudist colony, and this wasn’t the time to ask him. This was the time to make sweet love to our girls as best friends. But I couldn’t figure out why he was holding back. Until he noticed me watching him, which caused him to push himself; I wanted to tell him that didn’t need to for my sake, because I knew whom and what had happened to him. But I didn’t want to embarrass him either not in front of the girls.


It took me an hour before we boys had made our way around the circle of girls as we pleasured them and ourselves leaving ourselves for another time, having mind-blowing sex with the girls. We had decided that it would be better to hold off moving ourselves to the bed until we came home tonight. So we quickly dressed as the girls quickly did their hair and makeup as they did mine as well using the latex and glue that made it look like I was in a serious car accident that put me in this chair. I looked like Boris Karloff from Frankenstein, but it was the best we could do until the makeup artist arrived tomorrow. Besides, it would be dark outside and in the restaurant.


I gave Sparky a nice bone Mom and had been saving for him and closed the door, and made our way down the hall. I noticed those same guards having sex with two girls of their own while doing double duty with Shawn and Arthur on the bottom. They would growl angrily as Shawn or Arthur when they stopped helping or removed their hands from their breasts. Telling them they are going to have sex all night if they want to or not. Shawn scowled at me causing the guards to turn their heads to see us.


They gave us a solute and we gave them a nodded and went on our way. I didn’t envy them considering we had just had sex; I envied the girls having to do it, knowing that Shawn and Arthur weren’t enjoying it. Well at least someone was, hearing Shawn scream in pain as one of the guards yelled at them to stick his penis inside of her sweet spot and kiss the hell out of her.


Shawn screamed in pain telling him he rather stick his penis in his butt instead. Causing the guard yell back, “I am not gay boy, I like having sex with girls and with as many girls as possible. Now either shows them that your interested or we will, and instead of you having sex you can watch as I pin your a*s to the wall with the biggest hard on, unable to do nothing about it. Then when we are, done you will still have to have sex with them the only difference will be you won’t be able to move your arms, or feet as we pen you to the bed in spider position while we men have sex with the other one.”


Shawn screamed. “You are so going to die when Crawford finds us. I am going to enjoy killing you two first and make my way down the list. As I sacrifice your wives and your children in front of you and torture you as an offering to my God Mormo.”


Shawn screamed in pain. The guard yelled. “I don’t want to hear any more about his God or Crawford.”


I already had enough to explain to my mermaids as I saw the looks on their faces. Dillon asking me who Crawford is and this God they speaking about; I said. “It’s a long story,” and got into the limo that was waiting for us and started from the beginning. I had just finished when we arrived at our destinations 45 miles or so out of Heber.


The place was packed being a Friday night, but because we had a reservation and had been told to go right on in; we didn’t have to wait in line. I whispered to myself show time, as the driver helped me with my chair. I let one of the girls push me even though I didn’t need any help. I hated the idea that the only way I could dance with them was in this wheelchair. They had all been told on the way over here and back at the cabin the lie that Jared and I was paralyzed from the waist down, and the reasons why Mom had bleached and colored my hair as well. And why I wore several scars on my face, arms, and hands that looked like burn marks and lacerations so no one would recognize me and Jared from the photos.


I told them to use our fake names or it could easily cost us our lives. After I had told them why they understood and said. “It sounds like fun.” Yet it wasn’t anything but fun. It was do it or die by our enemy once he finds us. Dillon and the boys asked if we were allowed to kiss in public. I told them I didn’t have a problem with that, I pulled Dillon down as he leaned down and kissed me in front of all the people in the restaurant, and so did Walter and Scott. I liked it even better as each of the girls kissed me, stating I was into the kink stuff. Some people gasped when the boys kissed me very passionately.


Others felt sorry for me being in a wheelchair. The girls whispered aloud enough. “He may be in a wheelchair but his penis still works, the way he made love to us on the way over.” Causing several women to blush as one of the girls pretends to do up my zipper. While others ignored us until the doorman let us in bypassing the line.


Hearing them say. “That must be the boy everyone’s talking about, I understand he’s filthy rich.”


I handed the doorman a hundred dollar bill as I had with our driver. I let the people see it as I pulled out my wallet with a clip full of cash of hundred dollar bills, said. “For your trouble holding our table;” I smiled handed him two more, said. “To make sure we have the best table in the house. You will get two more if you make sure we are taken care of.”


He said. “Right away sir, if you’ll follow me.”


We were led to a nice table near the front of the dance floor. Mom and Dad waved to us as they made their way over from the dance floor. Jared was dancing with one of his dates, if you call having them sit in the wheelchair with him as the girl sat sideways and kissed, he wasn’t allowed to have sex with them until he and they had turned 16 he could stimulate them only, if he wanted sex he would have to wait for Mrs. Vincent, Mom or one of the other adults.


I knew dancing in a wheelchair was possible because Stringum had shown videotapes of people dancing in wheelchair competitions. It didn’t matter if you were a guy or girl it was still possible. I was planning on trying it and just a little uneasy about doing it. Yet if Jared and I were going to present ourselves as people that are paralyzed we needed to prove it. Mom kissed me on the head asking me if I would like to dance.


I nodded as she fastened the belt around me, once I and my friends placed our order. I told them to order the most expensive things on the menu and as much as they wanted. Stringum had told me to be extravagant as a boy with lots of money. I had ordered lots of shrimp telling her “Too keeps it coming and two slabs of Prime Rib the thickest the better.” Then said. “Make it four, so my dog Sparky could have some as well.” Telling them I wanted those two in a doggy bag and any soup bones they had on hand.


I gave the waitress a nice tip pulling out my clip of money and gave her a hundred dollar bill. She tried to hand it back to me telling me it was too much. I hand her another one telling her to buy her something nice and promised her two more if she kept me and my guests at the table happy.


Dad gave me two thumbs up and asked one of the girls if they would like to dance. Having them turn him down as they said. “I promised these boys first Mr. Carrion.” Dad looked hurt, but he had other fine ladies to dance with, while we ate and had a good time. Once I had danced a couple of dances my dinner was being served. It's amazing how quick our services was, I even sent a nice bottle of wine to the ones that were still waiting for their order, that I could see that they had been waiting for a long time. Watching them gasp as I gave them a nodded with my sparkling cider.


I have had wine on occasions, but I wanted a clear head Mom and Dad didn’t count it as alcohol unless it was used as a way for us to get drunk, instead, it was a treat in moderation. Mom said I could if I wanted to tonight. I looked at my friends and they nodded that they would like to have some. So I said to my waitress if it wouldn’t be any trouble to bring us a couple of bottles passing her hundred dollar bill, but she refused it. Stating she could get in trouble for us being underage.


Dad said. “How about I order it, and you look the other way?” She wasn’t sure if that was ok so Dad told her to bring it to their table when they are about ready to go; reaching into her pocket pulling out his own money clip. Counted two more hundred dollar bills, watching her slip them inside her bra for safe keeping. He orders 8 bottles, four of them were for me and my guests when we got home and four were for him and his table. She did it was she was asked and then went about serving the other table, always making sure our table was first on everything.


We all ate until were stuffed and we ate like kings and queens. The fact I danced with the boys or we kissed became less and less a novelty considering our money spoke louder than words, just as it was intended to do. The place was packed for a reason, being it was because it was the winters first formal dance, which explained the shortage of tuxes, but moment Stringum had decided to purchase them instead of renting them. They suddenly became available; it’s amazing what money can do.


We left soon after, as we passed more people in line as they gasped at the girls I was with and their custom made jewelry. Which was mostly glass, but you wouldn’t have known that even our watches were fake other then they told the time.


It was the limo waiting that really caught their eyes, as it read Stringum emporium and goods on the sides. Stating that we were his guest his expensive guest spending his money like it was made out of thin air. I could see the bill listing it now, knowing I alone tonight spent easily a thousand dollars on wine and food and another thousand on tips. I watched as cameras flashed taking our pictures. I hated the idea of being in the paper, but I didn’t look like me and my younger brothers weren’t here with me or my adoptive parents they were with Dave and Jody having their own fun.


Mom and Dad smiled for the camera as Stringum talked to several reporters that he had called telling them that he is celebrating tonight because he is putting four more stores in the area and will be opening them in a couple of months making them be his 70th store. I didn’t know if that was true or not, but it sounded true and looked real enough. They asked why here? And he said why not? And got into his limo with the some of his guest that included Mom and Dad and the Vincent.


Hank and his wife rode along with everyone else; leaving their boys and daughters to ride in their own limo with their dates. Most of them were coming back home with us, while Hank and his wife were spending the night in a nice hotel with Mom and Dad and the Vincent’s.


I really didn’t get a good look at his wife other than the fact she was very pretty. I noticed right away that our wine was being chilled inside our limo with a note from Dad telling us to make the girls howl all night long and P.S. reminder that I still have school in the morning. I groaned inward. Yet it was only a half day, but still was school and homework first before anything and that included sex.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on May 24, 2019
Last Updated on February 11, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep