Black Wedding  Part 2

Black Wedding Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 180-1

Black Wedding

Part 2

 


I watched as he went back to the big altar and picked up the larger knife that was the twin of his brother. I heard cooing of birds and the sound of lambs and sheep nearby, but then again we were on a sheep ranch. It was the knife I focused on and the birds seeing them flutter around in a cage as someone had us stands as they removed the small altar.


Eli whispered that we were now married to each other which was very creepy compared to LDS wedding. They only married the bride and the groom and they certainly didn’t try to light us on fire or had them marry their best man or friend. I said to myself here we go and closed my eyes not wanting to see them being killed.


It's not that I have never seen birds or animals killed before, because I had when I lived on a farm with Downing’s. Pa had explained that they were meant for us to care for them and they cared for us by nourishing our bodies. I still didn’t like it and made my self scarce when he did it, the bigger animals like cattle he took them to be butchered. I knew it had to be done but wasn’t the same anymore after that, yet it was while before I would eat meat again, but I did get over it.


Eli took me by the hand motioning me forward as I noticed movement as my soon to be wife unless we were already married now, but according to Eli, we were married that now our wives and we were being blessed to have children, which explained the doves. I have heard of doves being used in weddings as they released the doves into the air freeing them as a symbol that angels would bless our union or mirage, not sacrificed nor using their blood to bless them to bear our children.


We were told to kneel in front of the large altar using the gold pillows provided. Facing away from the small congregation as our would-be parents made sure our long capes of golden cloth covered our shoulders and backsides that only our feet were visible and checking the clasp made out silver was still chained around our neck to keep them in place and to keep the congregation from staring at our naked backsides. Trust me seeing the back of someone naked butt for a long period of time wasn’t something I wouldn’t want to see, plus it would spoil the wedding, such as it is.


The detail was amazing letting the glow of the bonfires and the heat press against our glistening naked skin. Then I really started to get nervous as I watched the girls being moved. Letting my new bride go first being as she was Eli’s sister and the High Bishops daughter as she was moved towards the large altar and her mate, but this time they didn’t remove the black cloth that draped over it as they had already moved the candles and the items used for the wedding ceremony.


Watching them remove her golden cape so she could lie down on the altar, but leaving the black veil on her as she leaned up so they could drape it up and around her and the sides of the altar. While one of our parents placed one of the golden pillows on the altar for her head and helped her lay down on top of it. Spreading the veil around her the moment she had laid down, making sure she was comfortable.


They didn’t tie her down just replaced the veil over her face and let it drape over her midsection leaving and stomach and sweet spot uncovered. Then stepped away as one the as her assumed mother reached in and took one of the white doves from its cage and handed to the High Bishop as he blessed it as the other girl named Jackie who was now Eli’s 4th wife was handed the bird so she could sacrifice it for her mate, as her companion and friend as she laid on the altar before her.


I looked away as Jackie killed the bird and dribbled its blood down her stomach and down her sweet spot. While the High Bishop rubbed it in smearing the blood all over her body as our would-be parents lifted up the veil so her breasts could also be covered, then re-draped it over them and her stomach once more. Then handed it to the High Bishop to toss the dead dove into the flames of the right bonfire while our assumed parents helped her off the table and lifted up the veil as they replaced the golden cape around her shoulders motioning for the other girl name Jackie onto the alter so she too could be blessed and anointed.


While the High Bishop blessed the offering of the dove now burning in the bonfire as he waited for Jenny, who was playing the role of our mothers, to retake her place as I listen to our wedding guests chant in the background kneeling, raising the their arms above their head as they bowed to us; praising their God and master for choosing my bride to be one of their chosen Queens that will bare our children to rule over as one of the Holy ones in our stead, long after we have been called to return to sever at the side of our master our true God Lucifer and his son Mormo.


If they only knew that no of that was ever going to happen, considering my new bride and Eli new bride won’t be having our children, well I knew mine wouldn’t, then again I had been promised not only by Tony but by Jeff. It was Eli’s I wasn’t sure of; then again he had already fathered 3 children.


I didn’t ask, what was going to happen to him after they had taken him to be interrogated, knowing he could easily be sent to prison for raping woman and children. It was the other I wasn’t sure about considering like Tony he too was a trained assassin, not for the United States government, but for the satanic church, like I would be if I wasn’t an impostor playing the role of Shawn Rothwell.


My eyes followed my bride once they had replaced the cape and the veil on her shoulders while her sisterhood which included Jenny as her mother took her away to the bathing tent and to be anointed in a separate ceremony. That I had I noticed in the far corner earlier getting ready, and hearing water being poured into two large metal copper tubs that I had seen in only in westerns and two smaller ones like my grandma had on her back porch that was used to do laundry in… and bathe in before they had indoor plumbing or an indoor toilet. Questioning why we were doing outdoors unless it was for our connivance.


I watched as she was stepped inside that small washtub as the curtain closed watching someone light four metal cauldrons in each of the corners giving off enough light to see what they were doing only as much as the shadows would let me. Watching Jenny come back and retake her place next to Tony. I was so relieved that I wasn’t going to have sex with a girl covered in blood. Knowing how they liked using blood for everything, including drinking it are eating someone’s heart, lungs and kidneys, just thinking about it I wanted to hurl.


But what brought me back around after Eli’s girl had gone through her anointing seeing two lambs being motioned forward while she too was joining her friend in the tent for her anointing and bath to clean off the blood, as Eli was motioned to the altar and our would-be parents once Jenny had come back after taking Eli’s bride to bathing tent.


Helping Tony remove the cape from around Eli’s shoulders and helped him lay down as the High Bishop blessed the lamb… The moment he was done, I closed my eyes tightly, but hearing and feeling the lamb being killed was something I would always remember. More so because I was the one that was forced to do it, as they guided my shaking hands. I had done it once before with Pa, but it bothered me so much that I had refused to ever do it again.


Yet here I was doing it and wasn’t for the meat on our table. It was for pure and simple a slaughter so they could use its blood to anoint us with and burn it as an offering to their God Lucifer and his avenging Angel Mormo. Tony guided my hands making sure the lamb didn’t suffer as I felt the warm tears racing down my cheeks and feeling the warm blood ooze over my hands into the golden bowl to be used to anoint Eli and me when it was my turn.


No one said anything because to everyone else except me and Tony and his team that was watching my tears run down my cheeks. Thought it was because I was overcome with emotions as I was anointing my mate, my husband, and friend with a gift of love.


Yet I had to do it and I needed to know, not that I wanted to know, mostly because I knew I was next as Eli would do the same for me, and I prayed I would never have to do it again. How wrong I was because I had been forced to do it many times after that, so I could look like I was one of them. I then watched as the High Bishop and Tony drained the blood as it was being poured into a large golden bowl designed with skulls and snakes and people holding knives over a person lying on the altar. Just like the ones I had seen at the abandon store room hiding the secret entrances, and in Heber.


Once he had the blood, the High Bishop tossed the dead lamb into the left bonfire; which was the opposite he had done with the doves. Proving once more even though we had been wed to each other we were not on equal footing. Meaning the woman was considered lesser than the men in the church. Tony helped me wash my hands, whispering to me how proud he was of me, hoping to console me.


Jeff too was proud as he filled me with love replacing the cold darkness that was surrounding me even though it was hot and humid night in Texas with the average winter temperature at 90 degrees compared to back home and in Heber where it was 30 to 40 degrees and would get even colder when the snow falls reaching temperatures of 10 and below. The heat was even worse with heat from the bonfires and the cauldrons as our light source and used for the ritual. Not to mention the smell of the lambs and the birds being charred in the bonfire as their remains smoked through the air.


Once again I knelled beside the altar with my back towards the people watching. Watching the High Bishop anointed Eli with the lamb’s blood this time using a brush I would use for basting, coarse and round like a big fat paintbrush. Watching him being covered him from the neck down all way down to his feet and using his hands when he was anointing his loins and penis instead of using the coarse brush on the sensitive areas but making sure as he had with the girls that it had been covered entirely as he lathered the blood on his sack and stroked his penis until every inch of it was covered.


While we listened to the people behind us chant as the High Bishop made symbols in the blood on his body. Then blessed him using the burning bowl watching it as he moved across his body, after the fourth pass he kissed his son on both cheeks and helped him off the altar and replaced the golden cape around his shoulders, having him take my place to slaughter my lamb then returned to kneel like I had done while his Dad the High Bishop anointed me.


I climbed onto the altar and closed my eyes hearing the lamb being killed for me, or should I say for Shawn. The moment the warm blood touched my skin I cringed not liking it one bit and shivered with goosebumps. It took everything I had inside to remain still and not scream or cry as the fear tried to grip me. It wasn’t long before he was done by placing a kiss on my cheek as I quickly, but slowly got off the altar, as Tony replaced the cape I whispered. “They are planning to kill you in the morning.”


He quickly said as he whispered in my ear hooking the clasped and chain said. “I know,” watching Eli’s honor guard take him off to the tent to be bathed and anointed, while his father the High Bishop moved off to finish preparations once we have been bathed and anointed one last time so we could be with our brides before we would be congratulated and then sent off to father them a holy child. Noticing the girls were waiting inside our tent, dressed in the robes we had previously had wore for the wedding ceremony.


Tony joined my brotherhood honor guard. I stumbled allowing Tony to help me as Eli had gone on ahead with his honor guard; telling me as he whispered helping me that I needed to stall them until 3 am at least so they could free the slaves and deal with our problem. As we quickly caught up to Eli as we were escorted inside the tent with our awaiting brides. I didn’t understand why Tony didn’t take Eli to the bathing tent but instead was directed to kneel in front of the altar as I was being anointed with the lamb's blood he had sacrificed. Again I made a note to ask Tony and Eli about it.


Once inside I glanced down at my watch noting that it was now 11:30 watching Tony and Jenny leave, which stated that now that we were married we no longer needed our parents and their job was done for the night. It was if they didn’t have other things to do considering they were responsible to put their plan into action of hunting down the occult within. It was my job to keep everyone else focused on me.


It was the girls turn to wait until we had bathed and been re-anointed. Eli said that once we had been bathed and redressed in our ceremonial wedding clothes we were to go out among the guests and be reintroduced as the new active members, and be placed at front of the table as we feast and celebrate, until it was time for us to make love to our brides and impregnate them so they can bare our children and be blessed during the naming ceremony during the Summer solstice.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on May 26, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep