King and Queen  Part 2

King and Queen Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 181-1

King and Queen

Part 2


I didn’t eat much and neither did Eli and the girls, not even their father. I kindly asked Eli if it would be respectful to get up and go to the toilet. Not wanting to embarrass anyone or look foolish. Eli made the decision for me and said to his father that we needed a bathroom break before we adjourned to the wedding bed. He nodded and motioned forward our honor guard whispering something in their ear and the man in charge nodded I noticed Tony was among them that meant Jenny wasn’t far behind. Eli scooted back from the table and followed his lead as the honor guard placed us in the middle. I overheard their Dad say. “They just needed to freshen up before they father me some grandchildren.” Watching them pass the news down the table. I could feel the blush on my cheeks, but there was nothing I could do about it.


The moment we reached the bathroom Eli followed me telling them we would just be a moment. They nodded and guarded the door. Eli turned on the water and in the sink and the shower inside the tub. I did one thing better as I peed into the toilet having Eli join me. Having Jeff find out if we were safe enough to talk without listening ears, he gave me a quick solute and said. “Eye, eye captain sir.” I wanted to smack him against the wall, being a ghostly spirit I didn’t think it would work; so instead, I whispered in low voice. “What did you want to talk to me about?”


He said. “I don’t know who are, and you are not Shawn Rothwell.” I pretended that didn’t shock me,


I said. “If I am not Shawn, then who do you think I am?”


Eli lowered his robe and brought me closer, brushing his lips against my cheek. “The person that’s going to get us all out of this mess; you and your friends that you brought with you.”


I said. “Ok, and what friends are those?”


He kissed me and said. “Your bodyguard Tony and that girl that was in gym class that you fought with.”


I said. “Go on?” He shook his head no telling me he wanted proof before he said anything. I nodded linked with Jeff telling me that Tony and Jenny were outside our door. I opened the door, finding Tony and Jenny guarding as the rest of our honor guard had gone missing as I watched their bodies being dragged off across the hallway. I tapped them on the shoulder making them jump. 


I whispered. “My friend here would like to have a little chat just the four of us.”


Tony nodded frowning at Eli, but he said. “Give me just a moment.” He motioned to the members of his team to take their places guarding the bathroom door. Once in place, they came inside. “So what’s this all about?” Eli started to pace the room as he explained that he and the girls wanted out of the satanic cult, including their father; more so because what happened to their mother… and what was going to happen to them once the new Headmaster arrives in the morning; not only is he going to take over the school, but he was going to retire his father permanently.


He said. “The wedding was a sham, it was his father idea to for “This Shawn” to marry his sister Rhoda immediately, and me her best friend Jackie because they both are with child. That his two best friends had knocked them up to prove that my father wasn’t worthy of the title of High Bishop not with his first wife long dead and his second wife has gone missing. Not believing the cover story we had given them. They wanted a new younger person to take his place, one that still could father children which he hasn’t in years.”


I stumbled when he said that as my mind was swimming and I needed to sit down on the toilet. Tony summed it up. “So let me get this straight. You all want out, and the girls were married to you guys so the coven here would think you two boys are the fathers. Then you want me to believe that your father wants out as well because he knows he is going to be killed the moment the new guy they sent to take the Headmasters place is gunning for his Job.” Eli nodded but didn’t say anything.” “Do the girls you married know this?”


Eli shrugged his shoulders. “My sister Rhoda does, but her friend Jackie I am not 100 percent sure, and I wanted to make sure I could get them both out as well. Before I said anything too them getting their hopes up. Look we don’t have a lot of time. The birthing ritual is two hours long to give us plenty of time to father a child. After that, we won’t see them again until we make our way back to the school unless we request it and my father hasn’t Ok’ed it yet. But he won’t, not unless he is assured that you can get us all out of here before the new guy they sent to take our place.”


Tony didn’t say anything regarding the information I had given him, then again I haven’t even told him that Jeff had taken care of the new guy they have sent, it didn’t help to know they haven’t found the body or the missing plane and didn’t mean they wouldn’t send another... Man, my head was really starting to hurt.


Tony stroke his chin for a minute said. “You do know you and your Dad really going to go to prison. For all the killing you two have done?”


Eli growled. “I didn’t kill anybody, no one, not even newborn child. I told Shawn, hell… but you’re not the real Shawn. I don’t know who you are. Other then knowing you are going to get us the hell out of here, look Tony if that is even your real name. I told, “this Shawn” that I wasn’t allowed to because I wasn’t old enough yet to be given the rights to do so until my 18th birthday. None of us have. The girls and I haven’t committed any crimes of murder, everything else we did was forced or be killed.”


I growled back. “You told me you were the one responsible for that teacher’s death today. So don’t tell me you didn’t. Tony and my friends have heard our entire conversation when we bathed and had sex together.”


There was a knock on the door and some said. “Boss the natives are getting restless”


Tony said. “I know, give us another minute…. Look, Eli, he’s right we were listening in on the conversation. We have this whole house bugged and wired to the nines. We followed you and your people to this house earlier and we set it all up. So don’t lie to me. Did you or did you not kill that teacher today and other people you were told to kill. You either tell me the truth now or you will when I interrogate you and your friends and father and the girls. You won’t have any choice but to tell us the truth.”


Eli said. “The answer will still be no. I didn’t kill him or anyone else nor has my sister and her friend Jackie. It was one of the boys we came with here tonight. So my question still is can you help us get the hell out of here before the new Headmaster arrives? My father too. He knows he is going to prison for the crimes he has done, but at least he’d be alive, which he won’t be after tonight. And if they get to him they’ll get to us. So tell me can you help us, or do I need to find our own way out?”


Tony said. “I’ll try, but if you are lying to me you’ll regret it. You only get this one chance to prove to me that you are not lying to us. Because when I pump you full of truth serum you will tell me everything and it better be the right answer. Or I will kill you, now do what you need to do, I have given “Shawn here” the time when things are going to get a little messy. As you have seen were in the process of capturing everyone here and taking them to be interrogated and see where it leads us. The best thing you can do is keep to your schedule until then. I’ll have a word with your father and go from there, again I can’t promise you anything, because I don’t trust you unless… never mind I can’t. Not until then.”


Tony stuck out his hand and they shook on it as he too noticed the markings, but when he looked me I shrugged my shoulders as Eli opened the door giving a heavy sigh as if feeling the weight on his shoulders being added. Tony asked as I brushed past him if my friend Jeff trusted him. I whispered. “He didn’t say I couldn’t.” which was true. Tony slipped me a bottle of pills and several tranquilizers and another dose of pain killer and the laxatives just in case I needed them, and then I joined Eli letting him take my hand. 


Eli leaned over and whispered. “Your friend scares the living hell out of me.”


I said. “Which one?” He paled and stumbled but caught himself.


I whispered. “Showtime.” Everyone stood as we came in watching us regain our seats.


Neither of us said anything as we both looked at each other and watched the room as we waited for the gong to announce it was time. The moment we stood everyone else stood and it was really getting on my nerves. The girls shaking took our hands as we were led to the marriage bed by our honor guard. Once inside, the honor guard closed the curtains and took up post around us, but giving us our privacy. Rhoda asked in barely a whisper. “So what do we do now?” Asking Eli and me.


Eli said. “Have sex, and pray that we can get out of here safely.”


She asked. “And Dad?” Eli shrugged his shoulders then undressed. Not wanting to promise her something he couldn’t, knowing that none of us were really safe, more so when it starts to get messy.


I followed Eli’s lead and undressed and took the right side of the bed letting Rhonda climb on top of me, I opened the bottle of pills and took out 3 more and smiled tossing the bottle to Eli as he took 3 himself and took 2 more and chewed them. He reached over the bed and grabbed four cans of soda one for me and for him and the girls I took two more and chewed them. We didn’t dare do anything or say anything as Rhoda and Jackie got into position we could hear the members outside our curtain as they set up to watch.


It was really creepy to have a bunch of dirty old men watching you have sex. Eli gave me smile as he took my hand with the bandages on it, said in a whisper moving closer to me. “I am glad they're not really broken,” bring them up to his lips and kissed them and unwrapped them. I didn’t say anything, because it really didn’t matter anymore. I very much doubted anyone would really notice when they are to busy playing with Tony and his friends. It was the longest two hours I have ever spent as we had mind-blowing sex in several different positions until the gong rang for the last time and the curtains opened; allowing one of their own to check the girls stating that we had fathered them a child seeing the semen dripping down their sweet spot.


The girls gave us each a kiss telling them they would like to bathe with us one more time before we go our separate ways tonight. Eli said. “Why, don’t we stay together, Dad if it is alright with you that our brides join us?” His Dad said taking his time as he understood reading what we meant.


He said. “I have don’t have a problem with that long as they don’t interfere with us, as we pleasure ourselves. They can watch or pleasure each other, but not participate in our ways.”


No one could say anything regarding his ruling, they may not like it, but he is the High Bishop and his word is final. I noticed right away that there was few of them of the council of nine left and most of the guests were missing, as I watched several of them still eating and pleasuring each other and it really grossed me out, watching taking young boys and raping them over and over and passing them around. Eli pretended not to see them instead he said. “If you brethren can see to putting our wedding gifts inside our limo so when we are ready to leave we can.” All he got was a nod as they did what he asked. Our Honor guard took their places and led us back into the house and back into the tub room where we had first bathed.


The bath was already waiting; as his Dad said. “That will be all. You may wait out in the hall until they are ready to leave so they can be returned to the school as we wait for the new headmaster to arrive.” They nodded and closed the door. I watched his Dad place a chair against the door and locked it, then changed his mind. Frowning mumbled. “Damn, sorry boys but if they check on us when the fireworks go into full swing we better look like we're enjoying ourselves. Not looking like we're about to flee for higher ground.”


He removed his robe and hung it up and we did like wises. He seemed more nervous then I was and he had every right to be as Tony and Jenny came in, as we were told to take our places. The girls quickly got into the tub and started kissing each other. His Dad apologized to me as he bent me over and slid himself inside of me within moments of putting in the laxatives, quickly started to thrust as Eli friends that came with us and their fathers came in, I heard a groan from Eli as Tony quickly placed himself inside of him. I wasn’t sure if it was a groan of enjoyment or groan that his friends and their fathers arrived.


Tony was well known by the boys as they quickly recognized them, but it was too late as they went down hard watching tranq needles zip by hitting each of their marks as they hit the floor. Watching Tony’s team quickly tie them up and moved them into the bathroom for safe keeping. Tony and Eli’s Dad quickly stopped and pulled out of us and fell against the sides of the tub in relief.


Jenny said we needed to leave now or we never be able too. None of us wasted any time as we quickly dressed in our wedding robes being they were the only thing we had to wear. Tony said for us to run, but act like we weren’t in a hurry. Eli and Rhoda quickly hugged their father as he told them to go that he would be right behind them. Tony promised them that he would be, but he couldn’t come with us right now or it would like he was fleeing and not being captured with them.


Their Dad made me promises I would keep them safe and I shook on the deal-sealing it in stone, said. “Until we meet again, on better terms sir.” He nodded and we made a break for the limo as we quickly slid inside as our driver quickly speeded away from the rest of the pack. As I watched from the window the remaining of the people that had been slaves were escorted to safety. Jeff joined me telling me its madhouse as people were dropping like flies. I didn’t care; all I wanted to do was go home to where my adoptive family was and my real friends. I smiled when Rhoda straddled me and opened up my robe letting me open hers.


She slipped me back inside her and gently had sex with me and kissed me, then released me said. “Thanks for saving us, I thought for sure me and Jackie were going to die once they learned we were already pregnant. If wasn’t for my brother Eli sneaking around the school when we noticed that some of the staff and students were missing and found out that had to do with your bodyguard Tony and his friends. We would have been killed or find a way to escape. My mother wasn’t willing to listen to our father or go along with our plan to leave Texas and get out of the satanic church.


“Once she found out our plans she was thinking of selling us out and not wanting a fresh start where the church hasn’t reached, but she loved us too much and couldn’t bring herself to do it. Knowing it would mean death for all of us so she decided to take her own life. Dad told us that if anyone asked that she went with the sisterhood on some secret mission when the truth was she killed herself. When she found out that our father was planning to leave her anyway because of it and take us with him. She knew they would kill her and us the moment he attempted to flee. Eli said there was a remote chance that he found us a one-way ticket out of here, even though it was long shot it we had to try.


“So the moment we heard that Shawn Rothwell had been favored by the Holy prophets of the church. Dad quickly asked permission to marry Shawn Rothwell and bring him into our fold here, in hopes of saving me and my child from being sacrificed adding Eli and Jackie to the list and it was granted. Except he tricked them using my dead sister who had recently died during childbirth and the baby she was carrying. He swapped her name with mine getting permission using her name instead of mine. Once he had found out that you are not really Shawn Rothwell, but someone pretending to be him, while the real one is in solitary confinement.


“We took a chance thinking you were the good guys pretending to be bad. It was so obvious because no one could be that bad, not when they look at us girls and wanting to have sex with us; but knowing if they did it would prove that they are not one of the boys raised in the satanic church, well boys around here that is. Considering they hate having sex with us, unless it was to father children to be sacrificed and when they did they acted like it was the hardest thing to do, having sex with a girl the other they liked, except for my brother Eli even scarifying animals wasn’t easy for him or us but it was either them or some poor innocent child and their mother. I knew the moment you kissed me in the bathing tent that you weren’t like them and then you really proved it in our marriage tent.”


She leaned down and asked. “You do like having sex with girls don’t you?” I smiled. And she grinned back and leaned back. “You're not going to answer that are you?”


I shook my head no. “Not until I am one hundred percent that you are telling me the truth.”


She gave a heavy sigh and kissed me, then whispered. “Not even your real name?” I shook my head and she laughed. “Well then I guess not important, for now, Shawn or Jacob Farnsworth, but we all have secrets as Eli does, he probably told you he has 7 wives and fathered hundreds of children.


“When the truth is Jackie is his first wife and hasn’t really been with a girl long enough to have children; Dad married him so he couldn’t have an excuse not too.” Eli gasped and she smiled. I laughed and everyone laughed until the driver who was part of Tony’s team pulled over to let us out.


He asked. “Should I put the presents on the plane or what? It would be such a shame to waste them by throwing them in the river.”


I said. “Whatever you decided, we can’t open them here or at the school now can we my good man?”


He gave me a solute, Eli said. “So the question is where do we go from here?”


I said. “The only place to go would be my room, so when Tony comes back we will be in one place.” Eli nodded and he led the way and once more opened the walls secret passageway.


In the background we could see a huge fire as the smoke filled the sky Rhoda said. “I sure hope Dad got out.”


I linked with Jeff and he said he had, and that house was empty. They were just burning it to the ground so they didn’t have anywhere for the members together if someone got away. I didn’t ask, knowing that there was a risk, but we didn’t have a choice but to move forward. Eli motioning us inside the tunnel pointing to the walls with the flashlight, noticing they were rigged with explosives. We took no chance as we hurried and dressed in our PJs and bathrobes tucking our wedding robes inside my backpack and made our way back to my room.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on May 26, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep