Truth or Dare  Part 2

Truth or Dare Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 182-1

Truth or Dare

Part 2

 


We discussed the next plan now that everyone was on the same page, and that was killing Tony and how we were going to get out without being noticed. Eli suggested we could all take the hidden passageway. Tony said. “No, I bobby trapped it on both ends. If anyone opens the secret passageway it will trap them inside and crush them, I have it rigged to blow the second we are outside these gates, not even the wall where the hidden door is will be nothing more then rubble in a matter of seconds. The only way out is through those gates. I have a team standing by to help Mr. Walens fix the damaged, and as you have said it’s the only hidden passage that you know of and my friend Nate said his friend has been over this school with a fine tooth comb.


“I need to die and as you pointed out it needs to be public. What more public is there then a lunchroom? It’s the only way that students and staff won’t figure it out that they have all been tricked. But will if they put it to together if he or I am still here when a new bodyguard shows up within the hour and takes my place as Shawn’s new bodyguard. Shawn can’t leave the room without a bodyguard and I can’t stay behind. So we must do it as our friend Nate here is escaping, we want people not too notice the difference if they see real Shawn, but they will notice that they had been tricked if they see them together.


“It’s all about timing, we worked long and hard creating this plan and implanting it, now it is time for the curtain call and the final act to start. Besides I have been practicing my death scene for nearly half an hour. Now let’s give them one hell of a show and say goodbye, you morons.”


Everyone put their hands in and said. “Goodbye, you morons,”


I said. “And may Mormo not bless us and go straight to hell,”


No one repeated the phrase and I said “What?”


I watched Tony put on a vest under his shirt that I have seen actors wear when they are going to get shot. He handed the gun with blanks to Jenny and sent her with the girls as they picked up their backpacks, Eli pushed me in my wheelchair and said as went down the elevator. “I wish I could say I am going to miss this place, but I am not. Personally, I always hated it, always having to be the bad boy with the powerful father.”


I looked up to him and said. “Being bad isn’t all that is cracked up to be. I personally don’t understand how you boys do it?”


Eli said. “The rat was my all time favorite; I couldn’t believe no one else thought about doing it. The bathroom too was a nice touch, a little too dramatic but effective.”


The elevator door opened and then what felt like an earthquake shook the windows. Everyone started to pour out of school to see what happened and the alarms were going crazy. I cringed and not liking the idea of someone being killed. Jeff shook his head said “3 blind mice, now 3 blind dead mice.” We followed the crowd and what we saw was something I would always remember it was a long black line from the school all the way to the wall sinking into a large hole in a puff of smoke and fire. Eli and I gasped seeing it then there were several gunshots and I watched Tony hit the ground and blood pouring from his body.


The Headmaster yelling for help placing Tony’s head in his lap and started weeping real tears; “my prized little boy, they killed my prized little boy.”


Jenny snuck up behind me and Eli said, “Time to go, boys, now hurry.” Then quickly told us to change into our new clothes that read Texas Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Hearing the ambulance coming down the road and into the courtyard I noticed quickly the girls coming out of the ambulance as Jenny came out with a stretcher. Eli and I quickly picked up Tony and pretended to do mouth to mouth and chest compression, as Eli worked the paddles letting it warm up and Tony would jerk as the paddles faked an electrical charge.


Five minutes went by as I opened the bag and grabbed an air bottle and quickly hooked it up and used the stethoscope to listen to Tony’s heartbeat I shook my head and covered his body with a sheet and Eli and I loaded him in the ambulance as Jenny quickly tossed our backpacks inside with the EMT sticker on it and we climbed in and hearing the sirens as passing several police cars with Tony’s team members acting as police escort and the others to do crowd control. I watched several cars with FBI and CIA and News Trucks go by. Jeff smiled as he placed his feet on Tony’s stomach using him as footstool until he sat up, giving me and Eli a fist bump asking. “So how was I?”


Eli said. “So what happened to the going out with the cleaning crew at 9 am?”


Tony said “Wasn’t dramatic enough. Everyone likes a good show with a lot bang for the buck. Wasn’t Mr. Walens amazing as he cried with real tears?”


Everyone laughed. Eli said. “Yea will have to send him flowers, for that one alone.” 


After getting some distance Tony had the girls pull over to the side of the road, reached into his bag and pulled out a walkies talkie said, “This is Black Panther, the chickens have flown the coop over…”


The person on the other end said. “This is the big bad wolf and the little piglet has gone to market… over.”


I heard Shawn scream. “I am not a piglet I am so going too… Big bad wolf has just huffed and puffed and blew little piglets house down. My God help me, come on little piggy lets go say high to your new friends…”


Tony said as we all changed into a clean shirt that didn’t say Crest-ridge on it. “To answer your second question Eli I didn’t like what they were serving for breakfast… Oatmeal.”


We all went yew as the Girls opened the back Jenny said. “So are we good, because I really would like to catch some shut-eye after a very long day?”


Tony brought her into a kiss and she slapped him. “Not until you have showered and shaved, but most of all your breath. You smell something awful.”


Tony wined. “But honey buns. I happen to like how I smell.”


She gave him angry growl and then patted his cheek. “That’s going to cost you and I don’t come cheap.”


Tony gasp. “What do you mean by cost me?”


She smiled said “Let’s see the flowers, and a very expensive wedding dress, a nice ring, and I mean gaudy, and everything I can think of I have always wanted as a little girl. Even my two new bride’s maids will need nice dresses and then there is my parents and yours and the wedding dinner.”


Tony groaned as she kept listing item after item as he said. “Jeff you weren’t dead already I’d kill you.”  Jeff stuck out his tongue at him and grinned.


We didn’t’ have to wait long for our ride as Landan opened the car door of our limo with Stringum’s logo on it. He gave me a fist bump and I introduced him to Eli and the Girls. He said. “Everything is on the plane as you requested Tony including their wedding present’s I must say I wasn’t expecting Sir Nate to be married so quickly after all he’s only been gone for almost three days. I can’t wait to see the look on his family and friends faces when he tells them that.”


Tony said. “Yea, it’s going to be gas that’s for sure. I have no doubt that his mother and his grandmother are going to have plenty to say, even more so when he tells them she pregnant with his baby.”


I gasped and Tony smiled. “Wake me once we get the airport my good man, and not until then. Oh, make sure you have the pictures developed and all the video of the wedding and the school waiting on the plane.”


Landan grumbled. “I have been doing this job far too long not too know how to do it, sir.” Tony nodded and placed his hat over his head and went to sleep, told Eli to turn on the news. He wants to hear about the school and how they're taking the news of his death and the big water main break that caused an explosion he grinned and Eli turned it on.


Eli and I gave each other a high five seeing the news were on all the channels about what happened at Crest-ridge, Shawn was the best piece as everyone looked at him bawling his eyes out screaming. “Its all lie, it wasn’t me, it wasn’t me.” The girls and Eli looked at me and Shawn.


Rhoda said. “He looks nothing like you, the hair yes and the fingers and his leg in a cast but nothing else. I would know considering I have seen every inch of you naked. And that Shawn isn’t some boy I would care to meet. Look how pathetic he is.” She clicked it off said. “I have seen enough… now what I want to know is about that friend of yours that everyone is talking about, who is this Jeff and what the hell is your real name?”


I looked at Jeff and he shrugged his shoulders. Tony and Jenny too shrugged their shoulders. Tony said. “You might as well tell them because sooner or later they are going to know the second we arrive in Heber.”


I gave a heavy sigh and said. “My real name is Eric T Rothwell, The T stands for Tiger, which is my nickname my adoptive parents gave me. I used to be Eric J Shepherd, but my mother told the Rothwell’s that they could change it so I would have no connection to my father…” Once more I started from the top and gave them a brief account of my life, watching them gasp and Tony grinning ear to ear under his hat.


I ended by saying. “My name in Heber is Nate Carrion; never use my real name where people can hear you. But when I am home with my mother next week she calls me Eric Rothwell or her pet name she calls me her golden sunshine.” I played twenty questions until we boarded Stringum’s private Jet. Mom and Dad were waiting for me and so was Stringum. I groaned. “Showtime.”


One thing I didn’t know about limos was the logo was removable, I had always thought they were painted on as I watched Landan take off the sticker strip and placed inside a canvas bag to keep it nice and new as some attendant came to get it. I wasn’t sure how to introduce my new friends so I said. “Mom, Dad this is my new wife Rhoda who is Eli sister and my new husband Eli and his wife Jackie who is married to Rhoda, her best friend, by the way, their both pregnant with our children.”


Mom and Dad were taken back to learning. First I was married not only to one girl but two and a boy as well, then I hit them that my wife is pregnant with my baby. Mom gasped. “How? You only have been gone for three days son?”  Dad was too speechless to say anything, all he could do is shake Eli’s and the girl's hands. Stringum burst out laughing as we board the plane. I smiled seeing him dressed in his snowman suit even though it was 98 degrees outside here in Texas.


Dad said. “Please tell me you are joking?” I showed him my wedding ring and Eli and the girls showed theirs. Dad collapsed into a chair and said. “Your mother and your grandmother are so going to kill me,” he groaned and said. “Ok let’s start from the top.”


I removed my shoes and socks and started to undress, as Tony opened a box asking. “What would like to see first? Eric being the bad boy or the wedding of a lifetime?


Mom said “Depends… am I going to like either?”


Tony shrugged his shoulders and said. “The Wedding, most parents would like to see the wedding then we can go into his photo album on how they met.” I tossed Eli and the girls some warmer clothes; they looked at me as I stood completely naked. I said. “Oh, I forgot to tell you my adoptive parents and friends are nudist, so there is no reason to be shy. And besides where we are going you’ll freeze to death in the clothes you are wearing.”


I watch Eli blush and it was so cute, the girls shrugged their shoulders and quickly joined me as they tried to hide behind unused seats. Jenny took hers and borrowed the plane's bathroom to change into. I don’t know why considering she had seen us all naked several times now over the last three days.


Dad turned around and smiled seeing the girls he said. “Just because we are Mormon doesn’t’ mean we don’t like sex or that we can’t be nudists. We taught our little tiger everything he knows on how to pleasure a fine woman and boy like your self. When we get home will get acquainted. “Now hurry up and get dressed it’s only a two-hour flight and we have lots to do before tonight. Now Tony please sit down, I don’t want to miss the in-flight movie.”


Stringum was already bundled up like a snowman and hummed looking at us. If he wasn’t a very dear friend and I didn’t know personally it would have given me the creeps. I took my seat and Rhoda joined me as Eli and Jackie took the other two. Like me, we went barefoot not wanting to put our shoes on until we had too as Rhoda played with my toes with her feet. Tony started the video right where we had entered the hallway. Saving the before scenes for another viewing. As he too undressed and changed into some warmer clothes, London was up front with the pilot.


Mom had a tissue in her hand telling the girls she always cries at weddings. Then told us we looked very nice in our wedding clothes. She then said. “Not as nice as a wedding dress but nice. And the boys would look good in a tux.”


Dad said. “Karen pleases, for hell sakes, I am trying to make out what they are singing about.”


Tony said. “Its wedding song and I’ll have the lyrics to it when we get back.”


Eli said. “That’s our Dad, he or was the High Bishop.” Dad’s eyes grew three sizes. As he looked at Eli and Rhoda, and me, which stated we were going to have a long talk.


Most parents would freak out the moment they saw their children being asked to remove all their clothing in public even more so during a wedding, but I didn’t have most parents. Being naked meant nothing more than saying I love and you’re not lying to me. Mom and Dad gasped as their Dad lit our arms on fire. Mom reached across for my arm and breathed a sigh of relief finding no burn marks on it. Mom cringed as she watched the girls kill the doves and I could see her face that said I want to hurl.


Tony quickly grabbed a garbage can for Mom and Dad just in case for the next part were me and Eli killed a lamb for each other. Dad and Mom hurled the moment we did as it was painted on us. Tony said stopping the video. “And that was the wedding and them being blessed to have children. The rest of the tape shows their first bath together and the wedding feast then the fathering the child.”


Mom nodded and said. “We would still like to see it, but perhaps you can tell us about the reason why they were married so quickly and about them being pregnant. I know for a fact that you just don’t have sex and bingo I am pregnant.”


Tony said. “To answer the question is a little more complicated but here it goes.” He quickly explained everything Eli told him and I and what their Dad said that matched everything Eli said a little more detail, but Mom and Dad nodded Mom and Dad gave a heavy sigh. Jenny retook her seat and placed her shoes next to Tony’s she didn’t ask what she missed considering she was there.


Mom said. “Well, that’s a relief. For a moment I thought I was going cut my little tiger’s penis off. But instead he was a good boy and did what he was supposed to do, and I love him even more for saving those people that were in slave. Now show me and my husband how my little tiger performed… that this young lady decided she wanted my little tiger all to her self.” Rhoda took my hand and kissed it and asking me if I didn’t mind my parents seeing us having sex.


I said. “It’s nothing they haven’t seen me do a hundred times with several of my girlfriends and her.”


Mom nodded and Rhoda said. “You taught your son well Mr. and Mrs. Rothwell.”


Mom corrected her. “Please call me Mother Rothwell or Mom or just plain Karen. After all, we are now you’re in-laws. And when we get back… I will have your wedding to plan so you and my son can have a proper wedding with a few minor details that include his new husband Eli. I am not sure how to work that one, but we will and we will get you a more proper ring to wear when we were in Salt Lake City tomorrow.”


She turned around in her seat and looked at Stringum and said. “Stringum add to the list. I want a nice wedding for them on Friday or Saturday before he introduces them to his mother and his grandmother. I am not going even think about showing this one. She’ll kill me if I do.”


Stringum nodded and said. “Ok, let’s see it. I haven’t seen my boy in action in a very long time. I want to see what he can teach me.” Rhonda asked me in a whisper why he is bundled up like a snowman. She was roasting as she fanned herself.


I said. “Not a big enough stick?” She looked at me giving me a confused grin I put her hand to my lips and kissed it, said, “I’ll explain later.”


Tony turned back on the video I smiled as I looked back seeing Jackie, stimulating Eli as I watched his eyes roll in the back of his head then she leaned down and did him orally as he moaned. Dad turned his head to see them and smiled mumbled. “That’s one good thing he's differently not gay.” I wanted to say wait until you see him and I have sex, then ask that question. Knowing how he feels about Shawn and Arthur having sex. I cringed knowing he and I are going to have a long chat.


Mom smiled and looked at me she was proud as punch when we landed at the Provo airport. She hugged me and Rhonda and said. “Welcome to our little family and you too Eli and Jackie. I can see why my son fancies both of you, even though it’s not real, and it was only done to save your lives, but to me, it made it more special. I am sure his mother and Grandmother will come around once they understand. Now put on your coats its get even colder from here. Mom kissed them, like family that left them breathless. Now that she knows that Eli and I kiss and the girls kissed each other; which meant we didn’t hide the fact we were different from everyone else.


Mom asked Jackie and me how we felt about her and Dad getting acquainted, having me explain that she meant having sex with us. Jackie and Rhonda said. “I am ok with it. We already told the boys they could have sex together all they wanted and with any girl, they wanted as long as they included us and we share a bed and they never leave our sides like real married couples.”


Mom and Dad nodded liking the answer until Mom said. “What? Did I hear that right Eli and my son Eric having sex together?”


Dad said. “They must have meant stimulating each other not having sex, sex?”


I cringed and Dad said. “Oh please tell me you didn’t?”


I said. “Dad I didn’t have a choice this time. I didn’t know Eli wouldn’t kill me or his occult friends.”


Eli quickly said. “I wouldn’t, but my friends would have, but if he didn’t he could have put both of us in danger and instead of sacrificing a lamb they would be sacrificing him and me, and every boy that they have enslaved. My Dad raised me that having sex with boys was what his God and savor wanted us to do, instead of having sex with girls and woman. I may not have liked it. But I didn’t dare go against it or I would be dead, just that simple.


“They believe that boys like me and Eric should be married so we can and the girls were only married so they could bear our children to take our place when we die. The other girls that we don’t marry we are told that they aren’t worthy for us to marry them, but impregnate them without love so the church can have children to sacrifice to thank their god and savor Mormo for all our blessing. I didn’t kill them, my father did and so did my mothers meaning plural… when they became the High Priestess. So yes we had sex, but it wasn’t anything I haven’t done a million times and knew he had because he didn’t scream out in pain and I was told that Shawn had been brought up in our beliefs. I promise you I won’t be doing it anymore unless it becomes necessary to save my husband life and his family’s life.


“I swore an oath that it would be just him as my husband, unless I have no choice under the penalty of death to do it to someone else, and only then. I never did that to anyone that wasn’t raised in our beliefs. I always made sure first and if they haven’t I excuse myself unless I am forced to by watching a member of the church, but only then. I am sorry if I upset you, but when my father raped me I was no younger then his little brother Jonathon and I have been doing it ever since then. Knowing it was wrong, but having no choice but to do it or die. One of the reasons me and my sister wanted out and why my father has decided that he can’t live with himself to sacrifices another child. That easily could have been his grandchild.


“He was on the edge of hanging himself or fleeing, but if we fled they hunt him down and kill him and us. My mother died and he was helpless to save her as he watched them sacrifice her. I was only 6 at the time. Rhoda’s mother was his second wife and had given birth 6 months later than me when I was born. She killed herself not more than a week ago after we told her we were leaving the church. Both of Jackie’s parents were both sacrificed last year together and her entire family for leaving the church. They only spared her because of my father nearly giving them everything, of his entire fortune to the church to spare us and her. When they killed my mother because she too wanted to leave the church, so don’t blame him for something that’s not his fault Mr. Rothwell. He only did it because he had too.”


Dad surprised me and hugged Eli to his chest and kissed him on the head had tears in his eyes and then pulled me into a hug with him. He said. “Thanks, Eli for keeping my son alive. I am not going to judge you because you were only doing what you were taught. I am proud of the fact that you are not like them, but fair warning if you touch my three younger sons I will kill you. I will not have a pedophile in my house ever again. So we will just put this all behind us and let you know we expect you to hold that oath. No sex with boys unless it’s a choice of life or death. Pain can be a remedy, but death can’t. Sometime I’ll tell you my story because I to was raped and had to rape my own brothers. I turned out ok in the end so that means that anyone can if they wanted it bad enough.


“But I would like it if you called me Robert or Dad. After all, you are married to my son, not a proper wedding, but my wife right well have one this weekend and will be like that other one was nothing more than a bad dream. Now come son, we have a long day ahead of us. By the way, if his mother or his grandmother asks, just lie. “They don’t need to know our little secret. Just say you him stimulate often because you like a good penis. You do like a good penis?”


Eli said. “When I can get it, it tastes a lot better than licking a boys or man's butt.”


Dad kissed him deeply and rubbed his butt and spanked it said. “No licking them either. I don’t like kissing people that find a butt tasty, other than the opposite sex.” 



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on May 26, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep