The Masked Dance  Part 2

The Masked Dance Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 183-1

The Masked Dance

Part 2

 


Stringum had made some changes to my disguise and my covers story for practical functionally after how well things worked out at Shawn’s boarding school at Crest-ridge and how well my impostor did over here. It was decided instead of bothering with lot of latex that we skip that and just do the hair the same color as my impostors and keep the eye patch for now and let me wear a pair of glasses.


Jared too was fitted for a pair of glasses, but his were just plain clear none prescription window glass, plus a deaf hearing aid that was just cosmetic. We both laughed in the mirror seeing how stupid he looked with them on, but then again it would be considering he hadn’t worn glasses from the age of 5 as I have.


The cover story would be that my left eye was under the care of a surgeon and has been working on returning my sight to that eye, but only enough to see with a pair of glasses. That way when I go to school I can participate with the other students in the classroom. Besides, Tony and Jenny could easily fit in as part of the student body with a few modifications like different hair cut and a pair of glasses. Tony and Jenny groaned. “High School, it was bad enough the first time.”


Stringum said; “which would mean quadrupling your salary. Unless you would prefer teaching history and combat training,” Jenny raised her hand first said. “I’ll take the teaching job,”


Tony said. “Well, I guess that means I’ll take being a student.”


Stringum motioning Dad in with something with wheels covered with a sheet and parked in front of us Stringum removed the sheet with a ta-da flare. “Which includes this lovely gift that Tony has won, a matching set of wheelchairs… let me introduce you to the new Viking 4 X 4.” displaying as if it was a brand new car. “The Viking 4 X 4 has a nice leather heated, high back seat and an electric motor that can travel 5 to 10 miles per hour down school hallways. Swivel wheels for quick turns and game stick control. Race car buckle straps to keep you in your seats.


“The accessory’s include built-in cameras in not just 2 but 7 different angles and on-board state of the art sound system with comfortable headrest with movie surround sound speakers that can hear a pin drop in any classroom. And radio control for those that like cruises down the hall listening to music complete with headphones and cassette player.


“It has turbine power wheels for outdoor and indoor use. The Viking 4 X 4 is a completely unstoppable 4 X 4 Wheelchair that will take you anywhere you want to go. Whether it’s Snow, Rain, and Sand, Mud, Hills, Rough Terrain or even small steps are not a problem for the Viking 4 X 4 for it can not be stopped!


“Viking 4 X 4 can reach up to the speeds of 35 miles an hour on the open road for a quick getaway or car chases with L.E.D headlights and tail lights at touch of a button. It comes in blue, fire engine red, silver or black. With the option of horn and removable basket, for those that need a spot to put their homework or go to the store.


“This beauty is the top of the line not found in most retail stores, comes with a lifetime guarantee of oil changes and flight recorder and can plug into any wall socket for recharge. It will turn the heads of anyone that sees you in it. Oh, I am not done yet folks: It also comes with a cup holder and guarantees to keep your cold soda or water bottle cold. And Umbrella for when it rains, plus a flag at the top with your name that is sure to impress the ladies.


Jenny took one look at Tony’s face said. “Nope, I am not going to switch no sir.”


Tony hoped in and said. “You had me at the cup holder and flag I’ll take mine in black,” and gave it a go around the living room.


I groaned, “I thought we were going to get me walking not plant my a*s in the seat?”


Stringum said. “I changed my mind, you did such a good job in the chair that I thought what the hell, let's see what they say when you ride around in these beauties and then say a cure is possible, but it will take 6 months to a year to cure you, by that time. Bye, bye bad people, we can always cure you by some new wonder drug, besides the cast worked as a distraction and so did your fingers and arm, so why not something that has little extra piazzas to it. ”


Tony came back and spun on a dime, said. “This is really, really cool, come on we can be a*s-kicking chair bodies, by day and ninjas by night, I’ll even throw in a pair of ninja pajamas. I was going to anyway after what you did at the boarding school.”


I rolled my eyes and said. “Fine, so it really has a radio and cassette player and a cold drink cup holder?”


Stringum said. “I said it did, didn’t I? Now get in. You have about an hour before we have to get ready to leave.” I had to admit the new wheelchair was the coolest thing since sliced bread. Mom came in watching me and Tony race around the living room.


Jared joined us in his built custom made Viking 4 X 4, painted in blue with fire graphics and matching colored flag with fierce-looking bear with his name under it John Carrion in bold print in circling the bear with metallic silver print against his black flag. Mine, of course, had Orange and black tiger with my name circling it the tiger in black bold print with a red background to match my wheelchair. Nate Carrion, while Tony has his with a big fierce black panther and his name circling it Tony Basken, Mom screaming. “Careful boys, please don’t….break anything,” as she caught the lamp that was about fall onto the floor.


Jenny didn’t get excited until our ride showed up in the driveway a fully stocked 1984 Van with custom high inset rims in her favorite color silver with tinted black windows. We watched her jump up and down and ran outside. Stringum tossed her the keys. Giving her the tour of her brand new van with every bell and whistle she could think of. Then, of course, the wheelchair ramp for me, Tony and Jared.


He smiled. “We can change the color if you like or you can still switch with Tony.” She grabbed Stringum and kissed him and he lost his balance. He said. “It has everything including hidden panels to hide your gear for your missions and is quiet as a mouse.”


She kissed him again, said. “It’s mine? It’s really, really mine?”


He said. “Of course it is, someone’s got take the kiddies to school and to church. What better way than to let my favorite gal know how much we need her on our team.”


She kissed him. “I am still getting the Cinderella wedding.”


He rolled his eyes said. “Kiddo I wouldn’t dare not give you one. You’re like a daughter to me.”


She hugged the stuffing out him then she growled “You knew, and I take the teaching job;” noting the license plate with her black silver tiger on it with Jenny 100 on the back.


“Well,” Tony said. “You wanted a chance to teach and I said why and the hell not, let the girl teach. Tony had his own little gig with Eric and his new merry band of misfits to keep Tony occupied plus Jared considering they start the 9th grade as a freshman here. Leaving the Jason and Jonathon in elementary school with there own bodyguards I have placed as teachers and janitors. I had considered of changing their first names, but it was just easier not too and covered up my mess with High Bishop stating that parents felt they didn’t want there youngest children participating in a Satanic Ritual which is common for children their age not to attended unless it includes them as a family blessing.


“It also means you taking lead more often with him being gone, setting up shop here and there and you taking point in training new recruits for our team. And with Crest-ridge needing a replacement leader until we can move to the next one, not to mention get a foothold in each of the schools. Now that we know the satanic church is trying to take the schools and the students with most money and influence to bring them into the fold.


“We need more team to spread around. Tony and you are the best of the best. I need more. The United States Government needs more people trained like yours and Tony’s team. Now go inside and put on that very beautiful ball gown and so we can go hunting for some devils.” He gave her swat on the bottom and she smiled.


Tony stood in the door-frame asking her. “So do you like it? Or do you want a trade?”


She patted his cheek and said. “Nope, not one little tiny bit, now get down that hall and be a good little boy and maybe we can do a little.” She whispered something in his ear that said he wanted it bad as I watched her rub his crotch. It didn’t take a genius to know what that little something was.


Tony said. “I want you ready in 30 minutes boys or I am going kick your butts. Jenny and I got some devil hunting to do.”


Everyone was going… it didn’t matter if they didn’t want to go they were going if Stringum had to strap them in screaming and kicking after all the time and money he had put into this little party… they were going. It wasn’t going to be anything more than nice dinner, mingling with the hob knobs and some dancing. Not with big brother watching and more than half the town and some of Stringum friends that had loads of money.


It was said that anyone that wasn’t a millionaire wouldn’t be allowed in the door. However with the masks on real or fake… no one would know who anyone was. That included a few government people and mayors and congressmen. The satanic church doesn’t like coming out in the public and remains in the shadows until its time for a total take over. So they would be stupid to try anything.


Mine and Eli’s mouths dropped when the girls came down the hall in their ball gowns, we had taken off the wedding rings and replaced them with very elegant engagement rings. After all, Shawn was the one that had been married last night, yet he just didn’t know who he married because they were no longer at the school or in Texas; with the black wedding last night ending in a raid and capturing nearly everyone.


We were fairly sure that Eli and the girls could use their real last names. Stringum and I with Jeff help concluded that it was safe to do so, like I have said before people are stupid and other covens or grotto's normally don’t mix and mingle with others, more so when it comes to great distances. It looked like a mile long of stretched limos pulling up to the old theater where the Satanic Church meets.


I noticed right away that none of their stuff was lying about and in places was lots and lots of flowers that had cards with advertisement stating the shop that created the arrangements. What was good for the goose is good for the gander the saying goes so a little free advertising wasn’t going to hurt even Stringum had some as well.


Listing every store in the state of Utah from clothing goods and tools and hardware were discreetly placed with a bold print of the four new stores one here in Heber and 4 towns back including Salt Lake City and American Fork and Santaquin, plus one in Orem and Prove scheduled to open with the next year or so. Not forgetting places like Saint George Utah and a few others.


All the men and boys were in tuxes and black ties while the girls were wearing expensive ball gowns that could feed a small county. Stringum had my friends hand out wedding announcements and would be placed in the local paper in the morning. He made sure the High Bishop got one and reintroduced me, and introduced Tony and Jenny and then Eli and the two girls as he pointed to our pictures on the announcement. Stringum smiled when he recognized me as he was telling him that I had been too the eye doctor a specialist in his field and said that I would get my sight back in my other eye, but only enough that I would need glasses.


But we had set back regarding my legs that they couldn’t do anything until the first of the year, but it looked like I could be using cane by next spring and have total uses without one in the following months. But his best friend Tony who has just come home from the hospital would be lucky if he got see any improvement other then a slight movement.


Stringum said. “Unfortunately his parents died in the crash that Nate and I were in and his brother John and Tony and Tony losing both his parents and his two sisters on the way to the hospital. Mr. and Mrs. Carrion have been asked as his godparents according to the Will that he be raised by them. Until his soon to be Mrs. Jenny Basken will be helping with his recovery like she has been doing for the past year or so, until they are married, which according to his parents Will he must be married by his 17th birthday which is in November of this year. Or loose most of his inheritance.”


He whispered loud enough a small radius could hear 300 billion dollars. “He’d only get less then half if he is not married by then and he must stay married to her for 25 years minim or she too won’t receive her inheritance for being his wife of 25 billion dollars once the term is up. But for now, they both receive checks from their holdings once they have married 10 billion dollars per year until they are either dead or last the whole 25 years.


“In fact, I have been asked to give you donation to make sure that the church doesn’t decide he or she isn’t worthy of becoming members of our church.” I watched his eyes pop out of his head; when he saw the check for 250,000 dollars. Asking him if he would like that in cash or he could put it in the bank in the morning.


Stringum motioned Landan over and had him open the silver briefcase and so he and everyone could see it. I could see the wheels turning in his head, as he took the briefcase and handed it to his honor guard, said. “I think we can work something out Mr. Stringum… and Mr. Basken it’s always good to welcome new members I am looking forward to seeing you this Sunday, as well as you Nate and your three friends.”


Stringum pointed to the wedding announcement. “They will be all on their honeymoon and won’t be back until the following week, But perhaps once they come back we can discuss a wedding within the church for them and of course my wife and two daughters, Nothing major considering I and my wife Roberta and my daughters, who couldn’t make it tonight and is busy planning the wedding with her relatives and moving down here and will be on our second honeymoon while my two daughters are up at BYU and knee deep in test and finals this week and won’t be free until we get back next Friday. And the same as Nate and his friends as well as Jody and Dave who you have met last night.”


Bring them forward making sure he had included everyone including Jason and Jonathon. Mr. Vincent would arrive shortly for the second half of placing the cheese before the rat. Everyone else just mingled in as part of the people on the guest list wearing masks of some kind either with a stick on the end or a tied on the type and few painted on with sparkles that looked like encrusted jewels.


Plus lots of paste jewelry either on the fingers, hair, neck, and hands or all the above as the mixed in with the other rich folks spreading gossip and lies that they have intended implant regarding the High Bishop and the now dead High Priestesses. Or if they have heard about the mess in Texas where some of the members had been captured by government officials or planting it could have been the drug cartel or the mob.


Stringum leaned over closer to the High Bishop. “This is for your trouble a token for anything I might do to thank you for your generosity and a little something extra for your birthday.” Stringum placed a large fat envelope into the High Bishops breast pocket and said. “I must not detain you any longer. May Mormo bless you with long life and service to our church?” He repeated the phrases and went on his merry way if I didn’t know better he jumped up and clicked his heels, singing happy birthday to me.


Stringum gave Jenny a nod she blinded in and she was gone following that briefcase. That had tracking device on it and the cash including the one in his pocket. He wanted to make sure that he got that money back and so it would cause distrust among his high ranking members when he discovers the briefcase empty when he opens it tonight. And other things missing as others give large deceit donations or richly birthday presents.


Eli and his Dad said that greedy people like him always blame their high ranking members for stealing for them because they ask them to commit murder and raping their children to gain access to the holy rights to given them even more power and more money. So that was his number one goal to locate the middlemen and take them out quickly.


It wasn’t long before he came back and he was indeed in a happy mood, but so was Stringum getting the sign that our team has captured the flag. Now there was nothing to do but enjoy the party, the bait has been placed now it is time for them to step into our little trap of who is really in charge of this show.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on May 26, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep