The Verdict  Part 2

The Verdict Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 283-1

The Verdict

Part 2

 


My father continued as he rained in his anger by clenching his fist, said. “Fine, as long as you know that it is only a lie.”


The Judge nodded. “Fine, but lets us continue you’re… story.” Jeff yawned stating so far that was boring as hell, but we all noticed how many details my father was leaving out, telling half-truths to avoid incriminating himself. My grandmother too was a little upset because so far he was placing all the blame at her feet. Not surprising considering how much he hated her and how he felt about her bring up his personal vendetta against me or any person that has sided with me and my mother.


My father said turning the page on the notes he had taken. “As I was saying, Mr. Carrion and his family of adultery and immorality attacked me and my wife the moment we walked on to their property, noticing all the boys wearing shorts, shirtless and barefoot as well as my son. Who we were trying to rise to the standards of the church; that forbid this kind of exposure. Several times I have had to deal with this problem; trying to teach him that this kind of behavior is unacceptable, but he refuses to listen to me, as well as his foster parents he has been with over the years, throwing this in our faces as acceptable behavior.


“Many times I have written to my congressman telling him that sports like swimming and boxing of any kind and other sports that require our children and our adults to such indecency should be disbanded, but I have yet to hear back from them and yet this kind of behavior is still going on in our schools and in our churches and our neighborhoods. Several times I have sat in the bishop office and the principal office, discussing this problem, but they only spit in my face telling me. That church or the schools my children go too does not feel that this is a problem. That I am being irrational, and there is nothing wrong with this kind of behavior.


“Everything I have done was for nothing, and what is worst, is that these people here were raising my son in nudism’s and allowing him to have sex, such as we had seen on the tape. All I can say they all had it coming. I had warned them many times that these kinds of behavior, that bad thing like that would happen, but they refused to listen. Once again my mother convinced my mother to allow visitation rights, and once again, I come home finding him demonstrating immoral behavior and once again he refuses to listen and lash out at me, fearing for my own life and my daughters.


“Yet it was too late, my wife was no longer willing to listen to me and begin to side with my mother and my sons foster parents. Not only was she permitting this in my home, but she had allowed his brother to also to participate in immoral behavior as they flaunt their nakedness in front of me and my two innocent daughters. Susan was asked by him to take a shower with him, in hopes that he could see her naked and have sex with her as he masturbated in front of her, seeing her clothes drenched where he had tried to rape her.”


My mother stood, said. “No, that’s not what happened, if I may explain what really happened.”


My father said. “Sit down b***h; you are only making things worse for yourself.”


The Judge banged his gavel said. “100 dollars will be added to your running total. I warned you Mr. Shepherd about name-calling of any kind. So far I have been leanant. So I am going to allow your wife to explain since I believe you’re only telling us one side of the story and since she is your wife. I am going to allow it.”


My father pounds his fist on the table and said. “No your honor, she will only lie to save her own skin. If would speak to my daughter Susan she will tell you that this exactly what had happened...”


The Judge said. “Oh I plan too, but I still would like to hear your wife speak. While you calm yourself and save your voice and my ears from ringing.”


My mother stood and said. “Thank you, your honor. On the night in question, my son Nate was taking a shower, which my husband has mentioned. However, his sister took it upon herself, walk into the bathroom and to sit at the edge of the tub wearing her nightgown watching him bathe himself. She teased him about his nudity and manhood. But she didn’t get a rise out of him and noticed that I had been standing in the doorway that she had left open because my son didn’t think to lock the door. Since he was used to being nude with the Carrions, and has bathed with them and had gone skinny dipping with them on occasion. Being nude was nothing unusual since he was being raised in nudism.


“Not that should matter since he had bathed many times when he was a toddler with Susan and as you know family nudity is nothing to be concerned about. Anyway, Susan fled the scene when he said. She was getting her nightgown wet and said. If she was going to watch him shower she might as well join him. That he and his fosters sisters and mother sometimes share a shower together.


“Susan was appalled by the idea and ran out soaking wet and ran to her father. Telling him what had happened taking it completely out of context. I have no doubt that what she thinks he was doing was nothing more than washing his manhood and my husband and her construed that he was masturbating in front of her.  She is no angel, not by a long shot; it wasn’t the first time she and Becky had seen boys shower. They had been caught many times inside the boy’s locker room at school.”


Susan started to cry fake tears covering her eyes with her hands and shouted. “That’s a lie, I never did that and that’s not what happened.”


My caseworker handed my mother a form from the school principal and gave one to the bailiff and one to my father. Showing that what she said was true about my sisters, the Judge said. “Well, it seems Susan disagrees with her mother, even though she has proved without a shadow of a doubt that she and her sister have been caught several times by the principle and have found Playboy magazines in their lockers. So Mr. Shepherd unless you have proof stating that these are false documents. Your story has holes in it.”


My mother smiled and regained her seat, as my father said. “As I was saying, every time I try to defend my self and my daughters, their friends step in, making my life a living hell. There is no proof sad to say because this happened in my own home, and I have no photos of the incident. You can not plan for things like this too happen, no father can.


“However, I do have proof that my wife and my mother have forced my two daughters to participate in things that I have not given my permission and would never do so.” He quickly handed a copy of the form my mother and my grandmother had signed when we went skinny dipping as a group of close friends and Bishop Earl and Dr. Whitmore gave a lecture on sex education; and how God really feels about nudism's.


The Judge yawned taking quick glance said, tiredly; “So what, my family goes skinny dipping all the time and as far as family nudity is concerned, none of us give a tinkers damn. I am in favor of it actually because I don’t have to worry about my sons or my daughters getting hooked on porn since there is nothing to see since they are considered desensitized by it mean there isn’t anything they haven’t seen most of their lives, and it has brought our family closer. Where can discuss openly about their ever-changing bodies? I wish more parents would sit down with their children and discuss this openly.


“So let’s be brief. You don’t like nudity, and you fear that boys running around barefoot and shirtless and girls wearing a modest bathing suit is against your moral code that no one or sane people don’t feel the same way you do. So what, move on, and tell me why you feel your wife should be considered an unfit mother and should be placed into a faculty and why you feel your life and your daughter's lives are in danger.”


My father growled angrily mumbling something under his breath as his hands shook turning the pages of his notes. Then looked up and smiled. “Fine, because of this immoral behavior was being allowed in my home. My two daughters were raped by my son and his friends, again using the term “my son” loosely because you are forcing me to lie and I can not use a name that better fits them and him.” The Judge waved his hand as to say keep going, and my father’s anger didn’t matter.


My father said. “Susan and Becky came home in tears when they told me that my wife forced them to take off their clothes and go skinny dipping in front all the kids that were in their schools that had signed that form. This was beyond family nudity as you call it. This was not only humiliating for them and me but only the beginning what happened soon after. Every time my son came home, my mother told him and his brother to run naked all they wanted, with no disregard or care for his sister’s feelings on the matter.


“What was worst was when he brought home the Bishop son Bishop Earl’s oldest boy Greg. Susan and Becky came home finding both boys naked, on the family couch in the living room with my son’s penis in his mouth while my wife was in the kitchen fixing supper. She too was half naked only wearing a robe which hung open for everyone to see, and as my daughter tried to tell her what was going on in the living room. My wife committed that they can’t have sex with their clothes on and asked Greg how her son tasted.


“Aaron was downstairs playing a game with Greg’s youngest son and was also naked but thank god he wasn’t doing what they were doing upstairs, but he seemed unconcerned by it, which said, he too was known to do this. When I asked them to dress they refused to tell me my wife told them they didn’t have to unless they wanted too and got picked up their game and ran outside on the back lawn where everyone could see them if they could see over our fence. Later that day my wife had invited two girls over one was Greg’s oldest sisters and her friend arriving in a police car, after I had called the cops, and thought finally this was going to stop, seeing the police lights through the gate.


“Yet the moment they came through the gate everything changed in a heartbeat as two boys, Greg and my son was being arrested and was read their rights, and being handcuffed. Telling the boys they were being arrested for being modestly dressed. I state that again for clarification. They were being arrested for being fully clothed. And started to undress them right in front of me and my two daughters; I begged them to stop, I pleaded with them to stop, only to have them take them inside and finish where they left off.


“My wife tried to stop me, telling me they were only having sex like it was no big deal. She then tried to kick me out of my own house, and the real cops arrived the ones I had originally called. Yet instead of arresting the boys or the girls after they had moved to his bedroom, they arrested me, without cause. I gave a statement to the police as they laughed at me, but I have a copy of the police report, where it states I had called them, but I was being charged for defending my self and my home.” He gave the form to the bailiff and a copy of it went to us as my mother stood to be acknowledged.


The Judge smiled said. “Let me guess? Your wife would like to give her account.”


My mother nodded my father growled angrily breathing words b***h and more lies.  My mother ignored him, said. “Thank you, your honor. I will try to be brief; my husband was being arrested because he tried to beat me and was in the process of beating my son, and his friend Greg using his belt. This belt I should mention is and was designed by him where the belt buckle is filed to a razor edge to cut his victims into pieces. He was being charged for going after me and my son Nate and his best friend Greg as they were protecting themselves until the police arrived. Your honor may I present a copy of the original police report that states I was the one that called them not him, giving them a complete statement.”


My mother quickly handed the bailiff and my father a copy.  She then said. “As for the sex, I had no problem letting my son and his best friend doing so in my house, and for your information I was young once and have had sex many times when I was Nate and Greg’s age in my parents house, and they didn’t have a problem with it, as long as it was safe sex and both boys have been taught to use a condom. However, I must also tell you I find a penis very tasty and have tasted many growing up, long before I met my husband.


“And when we were first a couple, me and my husband and I have had sex, and I have tasted him many times behind our grandmother's church house, and in many vacant parking lots, and in her house in his bedroom.  I find there is nothing wrong with my son or his brother or his friends doing the same. It’s healthy, it’s normal. Yet for some reason my husband I haven’t had sex in a very long time, nor did he have a problem of taking off his shirt on a hot summer’s day or go barefoot. You can even ask his mother, that Jim and his brothers were not raised in these beliefs where they find this kind of behavior unacceptable.


“The truth behind the reason he forces my boys not to be like other boys is a simple fact. He knows that he can not hide the bruises he has caused upon my boy's bodies. Plus the fact he has hair problem where it grows on his body even though I have offered to shave it off him, and he has refused and is afraid to be like other men that also have this genetic problem.


“Nudism is a way of life, so I have taught recently. Were the persons involved share themselves with each other, giving each other respect and they do not judge a person by how a person’s body is built. They simply accept them for who they are and what is in their hearts. They never force themselves on another person. If they want to have sex it is considered consensual. They do not rape people; they do not force them to share themselves openly. They are loving people, nothing more, and they truly believe in God. In fact, they are the most spiritual people I have known. Which is why I have allowed them to be in my home, and allow them to be themselves, and I don’t judge them.


“If there is one thing my mother-in-law and I agree with is. The Carrions as modern-day nudist are the kindest and the most loving people on this earth. They have accepted me and her into their home, regardless if we do not wish to participate. Which I have been known to do so, and have allowed my son Aaron and Nate to be feel free to in my home or in the Carrions home or among their friends when he or his brother Aaron is here in Santaquin and in Heber.


“But when it comes to my two daughters only one of them has embraced it, my daughter Becky has been known to be a free spirit, while her sisters Susan has made it clear she wants no part in it. Yet she forces boys in her school to have sex with her, and they spurn her because the moment their backs are turned, she stabs them in the back; spreading lies that she was the victim and has been rapped. Not once has my son Nate engaged in sex with her or his younger sister. Not once has he forced others to have sex with him. He is the kindest boy I know, but my husband has every right to fear him because he can defend himself if he feels his life is in danger.


“I would like to clear something about that day the first time; Nate came home for a home visit if I may.” The Judge nodded to proceed as my father face paled in anger knowing she was about to put holes in his story, she said. “My husband only gave one part of the real story. Back then I wasn’t the same person and my husband was right, we were two peas in a pod, and we believed in the same things when it came to raising our children.


“Well more like we alienated our boys, and loved and spoiled our girls. I was different person, and I am sorry and my son Nate and his bother, as well as the Carrions, have forgiven me, even though they watch me closely reminding me if I do the things I have done ever again. I will never see my boys ever again or my daughters. I have signed court order to that effect.” My caseworker handed her a copy to hand to the Judge and one to my father.


She continued. “The moment the caseworker dropped him off they gave me and my husband several tranquilizers in case he had night terror, caused be me and my husband. Or slips into one during the day because of something we did. Like a raised voice, or slap across the face or if my husband removed his belt and goes after him. I could go on, on of the things we did to him and his brother that causes these episodes. As I said I am different person now, but back then me and my husband had one thing in mind which was making sure Nate kept his mouth shut to what was really going on in our home; I will let his caseworker go into that; since I do not have anything to hide nor am I proud of the things we have done.


“The moment the caseworker left, giving us all the time we needed to take matters into our own hands. By telling us, he was giving us the entire weekend to have Nate home with us, even though it was only supposed to be an overnighter only. He told us he didn’t care what we did to Nate, that Carrions had overstepped themselves when it came to raising my son.


“We waited until he was gone, maybe an hour maybe two before we drugged Nate and had intended to kidnap him as we had done before, but this time to make sure he didn’t come back or have anyone find his body. We would tell the Carrions and his caseworker he had run away again, knowing it was the one thing they would believe because he was expert when it came to running away from and could stay out for days at a time before anyone could find him.


“However they had left something out, which was Nate had a tracking device on his person disguised as a watch, and it had anti- tranq drug that he could activate by the push of a button as well as tell the cops he was in trouble. That watch saved his life that day, for the moment we had thought he was out cold lying in the backseat of our car. He had managed to push the button making the tranquilizer useless causing me to stop the car so we could tranq him again. But I am not a small woman and my husband calls me a fat cow because of it.  I could not turn around while in the driver seat as Nate escaped us and ran into a vacant field next to the house we had planned to kill him in and bury his body in that field later that night.


“Nate didn’t push the button right away to inform nearby cops he was in trouble. He had been training in gymnastics and in kickboxing after school, which was unknown to us at the time. He took us down without some much as a fight. Every time we thought we had him he slipped out from under us leaving his clothing behind as if it was some sort of game to him, which it was, because we didn’t expect it. Nor did we expect him to out whit his father and me so quickly by taking the knife out of his hands that we had planned to use to kill him with. He used the knife to his advantage by cutting the belt that had been wrapped around his arm, and then slashed his own skin, creating several tiger stripes.


“Then he pushed the button on his watch and beat us to a pulp as the cops were arriving at our location. Mr. Carrion soon arrived getting the distress call that said we had removed Nate from the house. That he had informed the cops here before Nate’s arrival that if that happened that he was in trouble. How he arrived so quickly was a mystery to us, but apparently, he knew we would try something and for that reason, Nate is alive today. Here is the police report and the statement that was taken at the scene.


“It makes me look bad I know, but as I have said I am not the same person. I would never hurt my boys or my girls. I want you to know that. I will always be a mother to both of them, whereas my husband only wants me to put away and to take my children away from me.” She took her seat after giving the police report; watching her wipe her tears as I put my arm around her and kissed her on the cheek showing the Judge I really did love her and had forgiven her. As my fathers tightened his knuckles and Susan screamed that it was all lies.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on June 10, 2019
Last Updated on February 25, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep