A Roman Feast  Part 3

A Roman Feast Part 3

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 284-2

A Roman Feast

Part 3

 


Dad stood up having the Judge call on him, said. “Your honor, thank you for hearing me; in my hands, I have a drawn up a contract and with Linda Shepherd.” He hands it to the bailiff and my father as well as my grandmother. 


Grandma growled. “You got to be kidding me?” 


Dad smiled and said. “The contract states, that if my son Nate is harmed while living with me, or harmed while doing undercover work. That he be given the choice to live with any of the following families. In case his mother is ruled an unfit mother or placed in a mental facility rather then being placed into a group home or a home for boys. That his grandmother has threatened to do on several occasions and had tried to kidnap him when he refused to go with her on his own power, not more than a few days ago. I will address that once we get started when you ready to hear the evidence.


“Also the contract states, that if Shawn repeats his previous behavior, regardless if it is with one of my boys or our boy’s friends or any boy for that matter regardless of age; that my wife and I will not standby and do nothing. That Shawn will be arrested and charged according to the laws that govern us. Just like any sexual predator or murderer or rapist we are investigating and taking down.


“He may be our flesh and blood and we do love him, but it isn’t fair that we set a separate standard because he is our flesh and blood. If we do not anything according to this contract we will face charges, allowing Shawn upon his arrival into our home to sign said contract or he will not be allowed visiting privileges and will be taking out of that boarding school if the following is true that he may be responsible, and will be placed into juvenile detention center until it can be determined of his involvement having a chance to clear his name.


“If no proof is found, and he still does not comply he will not be allowed to return home. However, if the following is true he will face the charges, with no interference from us. We can not allow Shawn even though he is our flesh and blood to become a sexual predator or rapist or murderer. Putting our lives and our children lives, blood relation or not in harm's way because of our neglect and our love for him blind sighted us and believed him no longer a threat.


“All it needs is the courts signature and everyone has signed it, I have been told that surveillance will be placed in and outside our home. Where Shawn will be watched around the clock during his home visits, every precaution has been taken. Including our boys and our friends of our boys will not engage in sex when Shawn is home. Every room will be locked around the clock to prevent Shawn from doing so in secret.


“The second contract concerns Nate’s brother Aaron. His mother has given me and my wife full custody of Aaron in any event if she is found to be an unfit mother or is placed into a mental facility. She has also given Dr. Sars, Mr. David Stringum’s wife full custody of her two daughters Susan and Becky. If she has been found an unfit mother or has been placed into a mental facility. Rather than them being raised solely by their father; our lawyer will present her case, showing that house and everything in it and the property that it sits on belongs to her and not her husband.


“And once she returns to the home, she will finish college and work with Jennie Cranny as a partner in their carpet cleaning business; now that her husband is now serving time in jail as her main income to provide for her two daughters and her son Aaron. She is waiting for her husband to sign the divorce papers and asks that he moves out of the home during the time she is finishing her treatment plan at Charter Canyon hospital.


Mrs. Cranny as agreed to houses her during this critical time and the doctors agree that she is fit to do so, as an outpatient while her husband is moving out. Rather spending every day and night solely in the hospital telling us she has proven to better as an outpatient. 


“She has contacted Mr. and Mrs. Knox who lives about 5 minutes or so from her home and they have agreed to houses the girls while her husband is staying in the home while finding a new place to live. So the girls will not have to change schools and while she is finishing her treatment plans. Since Mrs. Cranny is closer to the hospital then we are and won’t be home until around Thanksgiving, and not wanting to be home while her husband is. After what he did to her recently plus accusing her of being unfit mother, and other things that are not true.”


My father growled as he stood up and pounds his fist on the table in front of him. “No! No! No! I will not stand for this… Your honor, I have everything to prove that my so-called w***e of a wife is not a fit mother, nor is she able to make a rational decision. These people have used lies and false statements and have proven they are a danger to me and my daughters have no proof that states otherwise. Please, I beg of you to hear me out. I have the tape, proving their real intentions. I have papers signed by her doctors and my mother’s statement in regards to the behavior that goes on in their home. Please, may I present my case?”


The Judge sighed heavily. “In a minute, give me time to look over these contracts. I am assuming you have the tape in working order since last time we met, for I will not allow you to waste any more of the courts time. Mr. Carrion, I will sign this contract and it will be entered in the court's file. That you are allowing me to dig dipper into the boarding school, that you say that you did not remove or did not know that bodyguards you have placed were dismissed and that you did not know about the things I have mentioned that Shawn may or may not have been involved in.


“That if he does not sign upon arrival a contract that he understands the rules you are giving him.  That he will not be allowed the same privileges as your other boys. And have told them that no sex of any kind will be permitted during his stay with you. Also that Linda Shepherd has already given you full custody of Aaron while she is under a doctor’s care. That this was signed long before your husband has asked the courts to give him full custody as well as his grandmother. Mr. Holliman, I understand that you also signed this the last time she ended up in the hospital from another beating from her husband.


“That Aaron has stayed in the home previously and that by doing so, his grades showed drastic improvement, stating that Mr. and Mrs. Carrion was a good fit for him over the months he was with them. That you felt that this time would be a far better choice, then putting him in another fosters home. Noting the one he was is in wasn’t a good fit, due to the way he was being raised as a nudist in a free love society. Which I completely understand that it rarity to find homes for boys that have been raised this way.


“That other religion’s do not agree with this lifestyle. It’s a free country and all religions and lifestyles are based on the same principle and are practiced as such according to individual and equality standards, For example, I am not LDS or Catholic even though I was raised in the Catholic Church. I believe more in science and higher being, but not in the holy trinity.


“Does that make me and my family heathens or none traditional? Most likely, but I do not tear down other religions or their beliefs as long as they don’t threaten my way of life and they themselves do not infringe or force others into their beliefs. Nor do they rape and kill or sacrifice their children to a Demon God or kidnap them off the streets to be sold as sex slaves and to be used in  Satanic ritual like the ones you and your tasks force is investigating and making sure they are no longer a threat to our way of life.


“True the Satanic church is a religion, but they no longer practice this idealism like they did the 18 hundreds. I know members of that church and they tell me that they hold all life screed. But this other church that has split off from them is the one everyone even them want to be stopped.”


Mrs. Holliman stood and said. “Thank you, your honor, you have proven a point I wanted to be stressed to Mr. Shepherd and his mother. That all religions are allowed to believe and worship the way they want. That we live in a free country were all religions should be allowed to be worshiped how they feel. Now as to your question regarding Aaron's Grades I have brought them with me, they will show that when Aaron was living in the Carrions home. There was a vast improvement, plus I would like to note, that when he was living at home how depressed he was, and how violent his father was towards him, while his sisters were regarded as his favorite, and were given special privileges.


“Where Aaron was given nothing, including poor clothing that was threadbare, while sisters wore nice dresses, and even his food he was given was nothing more than a crust of bread, and sometimes moldy, while his sisters were allowed to eat full meals. He was even confined to his room, and not allowed friends while his sisters had the run of the house and the yard and were allowed to have friends over or were allowed to visit their friends anytime they wanted.


“Aaron was treated more like an outcast, not as someone that was part of their family all this happened while his mother was away; having neighbors took him in like his Bishop Earl and his new Bishop Clark. His grandmother and his mother tried to reason with Mr. Shepherd that according to their LDS religion that this was unacceptable behavior. But Mr. Shepherd made it clear; that he was only doing what he felt was best for him. Stating he was immoral and he wasn’t considered family because some woman said he was. He hates women and sees them nothing but w****s and prostitutes.


“Yet when his daughters are involved with young boys he thinks it is the boy's fault and he punishes Aaron and his oldest boy because they are boys. Religion is the furthest thing from his mind, it is an excuse. I intend to show proof of that today that he is the one that should be ruled as an unfit parent and give up his custody to his two daughters. He has already given up custody of both his boys, and yesterday he gave his grandmother custody of Aaron on the condition that she takes him out of the Carrion home and places him in foster care or a home for boys as long as she makes sure neither his mother or his brother see him ever again.”


Grandma stood said. “Your honor, Mrs. Holliman is right he has given me full custody of Aaron, so it is my right to speak for his well being. I have asked as she said to have the courts to remove Aaron from the Carrions home. And I think after you hear me out. You will find that Mr. and Mrs. Carrion would not be a good fit for my grandson. I would also like Aaron to give you account what took places last night. That alone should be proof enough of their immoral behavior.


“And would also like to discuss that Nate be taken out of the home as well and that his marriage to Rhoda be null and void after what I had discovered what was taking place. When I arrived at there hotel hoping to convince my grandson Nate to stop this nonsense and tear up this marriage license and have no more contact with the Carrions before he gets himself killed going after the Satanic Church after all those grisly murders over the weekend that was happening across the US. But he refused to see reason and the things I saw them doing will forever haunt me.


“I would also like you to reconsider that Nate should not be allowed the status of an adult. He is barely 17 and doesn’t know what means to be an adult, for if he did he would not have made the choices he is making. He has been tricked and lied to and being manipulated by Mr. and Mrs. Carrion as well as Mr. David Stringum. His mother should be put into a mental intuition and should be ruled unfit mother, and never be allowed to see her boys or her daughters ever again. These people she has asked to take care of my grandson Aaron and my two granddaughters are not people I would choose to be anywhere near them while she is out of the home.


“My son name may not be on the title of the family home, but he pays the mortgage and the taxes as well as the utilities as well provides for his family; while his wife does not, and sleeps around with other men like Paul Cranny and I am sure many others. Like this Mr. Knox as Linda Shepherd has told me she had said on several occasions to him that she can sleep with and have sex with any man that she chooses because he refuses to share their marriage bed with her.  She is nothing more than a common w***e or a prostitute for sexual favors. Like round the clock police protection as they sit outside their family home waiting for my son Jim to come home. Then bust the door down soon after and arrest him. Only to let him go a couple of hours later telling him, he has no rights to enter his own home.


I grumbled that’s. “A lie and you know it,” as I directed that commit to my father. Dad shushed me telling me we will get our chance to speak… To let my grandmother and him get it out of their system as my father found all the police reports over the last four years.


“They are immoral; they are not members of our LDS religion that my grandchildren were being raised in. I assured you when I tell you things these people are doing you will be shocked. You will be astounded by the lengths they would go to. My son Jim is right these people are dangerous, and they have painted targets on our backs and we are afraid that they will kill us the moment we give our testimony and when we show our proof, showing you how dangerous they truly are.” Dad and I rolled our eyes as she finally sat down as her hands shook with such anger. Jeff seemed bored by it giving a tired yawn.


My father smiled lifting the tape and another life-size tape recorder compared to the one he had yesterday and waited for the Judge to call on him. Everyone looked nervous except for me, even when my grandmother pulled out photographs placing it on the table with my father’s things and a whole new bag of tricks, noticing the large folder with my mother's name on it.


Dad said. “Here we go,” as the Judge called on my father as he took the earpiece out of his ear listening to his tape and the evidence he was providing that was on that tape as my grandmother nudge him. The Judge asked giving a heavy sigh. “OK Jim lets get started, I am assuming you are now ready for us to hear that recording?”


My father looked at us and smiled said. “Yes your honor, it is all on this tape, and this time makes no mistake this tape will prove once and for all how dangers these people are. That when you hear it, and see the proof me and my mother has, there will be no doubt in your mind. That these people should be arrested and I would also like these people to pay me for my pain and suffering as well as me and my daughters for the humiliation that they have caused us in the amount of 10 million dollars. That every child they have be placed in a foster home until they age out of the system or a home for boys.


“I agree that my mother is right; you should reconsider about giving them adult status of which they have not earned, more so after what they did last night.” My father and my grandmother handed the photos they have taken; unaware by us that my father and my grandmother had snuck into our marriage feast in hopes to get some more dirt on us.


My father played the tape plugging in the tape recorder so the batteries wouldn’t be an issue. Again Jeff smiled leaned back placing his hands behind his head and smiled. When the tape once more was turned up blank, my father looked stunned and my grandmother looked him asking him if he is sure that this was the right tape.


My father growled. “Yes, and it was working a minute ago.” The Judge motioned the bailiff over and whispered in his ear watching him go inside the Judge's chambers and bring out his tape recorder and a tape. The Judge asked my father if he may play the tape with his, as he pushed play on his and music played showing my father it was in good working condition; however, when the Judge put in my father's tape there was nothing on it, only static. He took it out and flipped it over and still it was blank watching my father and my grandmother blink and stare blindly at each other. No one on their side new that Jeff was behind it, well other then my grandmother, but even she was doubting herself.


The Judge said. “Moving on, it appears that tape is blank Mr. Shepherd, I hope you can provide proof of your accusations. Now then as far as these photos are concerned, they do not show anything for me to be concerned about. But I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Seeing as it is a peculiar sight. Would like you to explain how you got them and where they were taken?”


Grandma said to my father. “Let me handle this Jim. You have done enough already.” Watching the Judge handed the photos to the bailiff and told him to give them us to look at so we may explain ourselves. My grandmother said. “Yes your honor, Jim and I crashed what seemed some sort of dinner party. In which we weren’t invited too, even though we had every right to be there. While their friends and family had been in invited but we weren’t.


“So we snuck in to see what was going on, and too our surprise we found our selves in the middle of such immodesty and immoral behavior, as you can see from the pictures we had taken. That every person male and female were dressed in such a manner that they were almost naked including my grandson Aaron, being forced to participate not, understanding what he was doing due to the fact of his age.  My son Jim and I were appalled by the fact this was taking place in a public venue.”


Dad stood up and said. “Your honor… come on? Doris Shepherd is trying to find reasons to justify her actions. The reasons they weren’t invited because not because of what we were doing; which was nothing. Other than the fact we were giving Nate and Eli and their wives a wedding feasts to befit a king to make up what happened the last time they were married when it turned to into a nightmare due to one man named Crawford as he turned their wedding into a sideshow of murder and mayhem.


“The reasons should be obvious to why they weren’t invited… that reason she and her son Jim or his daughters were not invited was because we felt they wouldn’t have accepted the invention. And would do anything to ruin it for Nate and our guest we had invited if they did show up or had known what we were doing.


“However we did record it for her so she and her son Jim and his two daughters could watch it at their own convince. I have the tape here, and was planning on giving it to her today.” Dad handed the tape to the bailiff, but instead, the Judge said. “Well then, I would like to see it as well.”


Dad smiled said. “Be my guest,” watching the bailiff setup the TV and the VCR after pulling it from the corner it was in.  Once the short tape ended, or when the Judge said he had seen enough watching the dancers and the curtains close. We blinked not seeing anything we saw last night, not even our two friends dropping their robes right before the curtains closes before had sex behind them before going to our room. It was either edited out, or it what we thought we saw wasn’t real, but a trick of the mind.


He told the bailiff to turn it off and hand the tape to my grandmother said. “Mrs. Doris Shepherd, I do not see what the big deal is. I have seen far less at the beach then I have seen here. In fact, if my wife and daughter saw it or any girl saw it, they would beg their parents to let them have this kind of wedding feast for their marriage reception. I saw nothing other than people having a good time, dressed in very modest costumes befitting what would take place in Roman during the time Cesar’s was king. So you got to do better than that to prove to me why you feel I should do what you are asking me to do. Now then please explain to me what I saw that states they were demonstrating immoral behavior. For I just don’t see what you and your son Jim is so concerned about.


“Were they immodestly dressed? No. Were they showing immodest or immoral behavior? No. Were the dancer themselves immodest? No. Was there sex in the open where children were present? No. Yet could there have been when the curtains were closed? Probably, but again no one could say for sure since no one has shown me proof; and if there was, big deal, it was not in view of the children or anyone if that was taking place beyond the curtains. That is what married people do is have sex.”


My grandmother looked us with such hate and said. “Fine, I will give you something you can’t dismiss so easily.” He waved it way like it didn’t matter as he poured himself a glass of water, making our throats seem dry. But there was no water on our table and if there was we had promised not to drink it as we looked at clock noticing it was only 10:30 am and we weren’t off to a good start.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on June 11, 2019
Last Updated on February 25, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep