A Coven of Witches  Part 3

A Coven of Witches Part 3

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 286-2

A Coven of Witches

Part 3

 


We looked out the window finding airport somewhere in Boston, Massachusetts. At first, all we saw was a large ocean as far as you can see and black as night, long before we saw the big city lights. We were on the ground soon after as a large black limo raced towards us. Being on a private jet meant not having to go through the airport terminal as the pilot opened the door handing us our passports, the only thing that we were allowed to take with us was that and our robes. 


We quickly made a beeline to the limo as we walked on cold pavement barefoot and robes not doing much with a light cool breeze that had stated it was at least 50 or 55 degrees. The air was filled with ocean air, as we looked around, but we couldn’t see much other than airport hangers and other planes.


Once in the limo, we were told to put on a blindfold, until we were told we could take them off. The feeling of being kidnapped came over me, yet I relied on Jeff telling me that no harm would come to us. I could understand why they wanted us not to know where we were being taken even though it was so foreign to us being so far from our familiar settings. Dora squeezed my hand feeling what I was feeling; telling everyone in the limo to do what we were told and everything would be fine. She sounded as if she believed it, and it made us feel a little more relaxed.


We had noted that the pilots didn’t come with us. Then again why would they when they had to take care of the plane? They had told Dr. Sars and Dora that everything they brought with them will be at our final destination. Indicating that our guest knew where we were going before we arrive at our base of operations and where everyone else would be when they landed.


I lost track of time as the limo speed down the road in silence even though we were allowed to talk, but we chose not too. I could hear the window being rolled down from the driver seat as a man with a gruff voice told us we could now remove our blindfolds then raised the window again.


It did no good to look to see where we were going; other then we had turned down a dirt road and their trees on either side of us, mostly like why they told us we could remove our blindfolds. It was sometime before we turned off to another dirt road and finding nothing but countryside and farmland and past that ocean again. We were taken then placed on a ferryboat and given warm blankets to cut the cold as we head towards an island out in the middle of nowhere. Then put back into another limo and for another short drive finding more farms and trees until we noticed several large colorful tents as you would find in a circus.


Except it wasn’t a circus seeing several people milling about the fires wearing white long robes and the smell of cook fires as the food reached our noses as we got closer; finding the smell of meat cooking over large spits along the sandy shores of the ocean. The wind was warmer then I expected as we limo door was opened as several people came to greet us. A woman said. “Welcome, I hope you enjoyed your flight, it so nice to see people like our selves willing to brave such a quest, with little or no information.


“I am called Agatha I am the leader of this coven. These are my sisters Brianna and Iris. Come, Come I am sure you are all hungry and we have much to talk about. You will be staying here tonight and will be taken to your destination first thing in the morning; if you pass our tests we have prepared for each of you.”


Agatha was about Dora’s and Dr. Sars age, with auburn hair that went down almost to her waist. With white daisy in along the sides; her face was ageless in complexion but her green eyes showed she was much older. She wore a long white dress robe with a silver sash like you would find on a Catholic priest.


While the other two wore the same white dress robe in blue and yellow sash as they were far different yet all had the same ageless complexion and different colored eyes that looked dark against the fire wearing hair either in some sort of old bob or shoulder length both had raven black hair or dark hair.


All were barefoot it including the men and the children as they played a game of tag among the fires. All dressed in white robes or long nightgowns. It seemed odd for them to be up this late running around, but it gave me hope to know they were all happy here among their friends.


I wasn’t sure if being barefoot was because we were on a very sandy shore as the waves of the ocean licked the shores gently. Or it was some sort of normalcy type of gathering and was told by Samuel and Jerald that they celebrated life and every life was precious right on down to the insects and the flowers and animals. In any case, it gave me comfort and the feeling of safety and joy watching them. Compared to the monsters I have seen that didn’t feel this way and felt they needed to snuff the joy and rule over us instead coexist in harmony and peace.


We were introduced to several people as they either bowed or curtsied to us like we were royalty. It was strange knowing they knew everything about us, what we liked and didn’t like. They all knew our names asking me if I would prefer to be called my birth name or the one I was currently using.


I stated Nate was fine, and they said Nate is. Iris said. “A fine name which means God has given.” Something I never knew about… too me it was just a name I had picked out because it sounded cool and it was different. It was hard to remember everyone’s name, being so many of them more so the children’s names as we were led to one of the 3 large wooden picnic tables, with a large white tablecloth sewn with gold and silver edging.


On the tables were golden goblets of all sizes and silver plates and gold silverware carved with the same symbols like the ones at our wedding feast.  Clay pitchers with wine and several dishes of fresh garden vegetables and meats of every kind and sweet fruits like grapes and pears, apples of every verity. There was enough food here to feed several large armies.


We were told take seats at the front of the very long table as the other two very long tables sat on the side facing a large bomb fire and several around us besides the cook fires giving us a contrast of heat against the cold. The 3 head leaders took the middle as we stat on either side of them looking at our guests. Agatha had me sit right next to her, as she squeezed my hand leaning in said. “Our friend Jeff has been very busy, I hope you are not too tired after what we put you through over the last few days.”


I smiled said. “No, not all… I trust him, even though what he asks me to do is hard.”


She patted my hand and squeezed it; said. “Well then, what I ask you to do for your test won’t be too difficult. Knowing if you fail, your journey ends tonight, either in death or happiness; knowing that your life is precious to us all here and prefer not morn your passing if it all can be helped. We can’t move on unless you prove to yourself and us that you’re strong enough to endure what’s ahead. 


"All of our lives are in danger against the threat that is sweeping our way of life. One chamber has been opened and the demon will raise an army if we fail… of the likes, we have yet to see. Jeff tells me you are a remarkable young man. That you won’t fail because each test you have been given has only made you stronger.


“Now then eat and feel the love we have for you. So you can have nourishment and strength. You have come along ways, but rest you will find, and peace in your heart, but only if you allow yourself to have them.  The journey only gets harder from here, but we will strength you, and guard your soul so the demons can not find it. Now eat and drink and taste of our labors for tonight we celebrate life.


“This spot we are on overlooking the ocean is special because it represents life. Everything you see here hasn’t been tainted by the world, beyond this island. It gives us peace from the outside world. It gives safety from those that seek to harm us. Which is why we are here this night to shelter you from the world. Knowing that tomorrow the world will be on your shoulders; soon we will give you a new name only to be spoken in secret so you may know who trust among us.”


“Now eat and rejoice and become one of us, and let the God of youth fill your soul this night.” 


She stood up and gave us a toast as everyone said. “To the Gods of life and the Gods of rebirth, may we rejoice in his name and the light shine in our hearts evermore?” Everyone repeated the phase and toasted us. Then she clapped her hands as musicians started to play music I have never heard before, but it was light, array and joyful as the fires around us danced about us giving warmth and the sense of safety as we ate and drank our fill.


Then I blinked as dancers came out wearing almost nothing, as I was led by the music and Agatha to dance her and her two sisters with our group as the people cheered and joined in. Not realizing she had removed my robe finding I was naked. I stopped in mid step as I looked around and finding everyone else was including all the children were also and no one cared.


Agatha said taking my hand. “Its life we are celebrating my young Nate is it not glorious to feel and see us all alive. No need to be shy, we are all friends here. Now show me that you know how to live, shows us that God lives in your soul.” I nodded shrugging it off realizing that she was right. I had been too nude dances and mingled entire summer with nudists and I had nothing to be embarrassed about. After we dance we drank more wine, but instead of making me drunk…it gave me energy and such clarity.


Yet like all good things it soon came to an ended. As I was led down into one of the tents were smaller fires in copper and bronze bowls burned bright heating the space. All around me were over-sized pillows a carpet of white fur rugs to create the floor and a large bed in the middle, almost to the ground, covered in gold silk cloth with the emblem of a tree stitched in greens and browns; with yellow bulbs fruits and greens and reds.


I looked closer to finding a snake wrapped around it, almost lifelike yet hidden in the tree itself. One the side of the bed was a box of unopened condoms, and two tubes of KY Gel, the second tube had a red cap on it and prescription label on it and two kinds of fake penises. A regular one and a double one, which indicated clearly I was going to have sex, and I was about to prepare someone else and prayed that it wasn’t another young boy like Dustin.


Below the tree was sitting lion and lamb lying under its branches and patches of grass. In the corner was large copper tub filled with steaming water with stool like tables on both sides with a bar of soap back scrubber and washcloths and golden pitcher as well as golden goblet and clay pitcher of more wine. On the other side were several thick towels with the same emblem as the bed and hanging of a fresh clean robe this time all in silver.


So far it looked pretty inviting. Until the tent flap opened finding several 4 small boys and two small girls no older than 3 still toddlers at best the boys, however, were the same age as Dustin or a little older maybe, as my heart sank realizing my test was to rape each of them. I prayed to God even though I doubt he was listening to me, I even called for Jeff and once again he didn’t answer me.


With the four small boy and the two small girls, there were two men and two young girls my age. The two men looked like a couple of them were fathers of at least two of the boys and possibly girls. They were all dressed in long white nightgowns, while the two fathers and the older girls were wearing long white dress robes like everyone else when we first arrived. 


The fact that I was standing naked didn’t seem to bother them. Then again why would it considering we had just danced around the fire that way of celebrating life. Plus the fact it was obvious from the contents of the room that we were about to engage in sex.


One of the men said. “These are for you tonight, they are to be taught, and prepared using everything you know. Knowing that when you leave here that you will be facing, and knowing if you fail in your task the men that own them will kill you and them for weakness and doing so will show them the lies and mistrust exposing why you are here. 


"Everything you need is in this room, and when you are done it is our turn to see if you have either failed in your task or accepted the fact that you can not save everyone in the world. You will be tested to prove your worth, or you will scream for mercy begging forgiveness and finding none.


“But first we must bath you, in the waters of life, so that you may wash the filth of the world from your soul and be born again into the light. When you have done what is required of you will be bathed again and be given a new name as a member of our coven.  Then you will sleep in peace knowing you have passed each of our tests.


“Do you accept our test? Or do you wish to test fate and find where the road leads? I tell you the path you walk you do not walk alone. Many have failed because their heart was not in the right place. Those that have failed their bones and their flesh do not exist in the world of the living. Nor do they sleep in peace knowing that they failed in their tasks and became the demons we seek to remove from this earthly plane of existence.”


I nodded said. “I am ready, as long as I cause no harm to anyone. I worship life, I worship love and I worship hope; knowing that all that I hold and worship is life for equality and coexists for those that also hold it screed above all else. May I ask why the two small girls that have yet to experience womanhood?”


The man said. “Because it makes no difference to those we seek. Man, women and child, boy or girl no matter what age. They prey upon their innocent. Is it not a fair test, of your will and strength? Knowing that these beasts called a man of the demon will ravage them, beat them and kill them regardless of their age or if they are male or female? It is a test of courage and battle which you must face, we have given them to you so that we may test that courage.


“Do not fear, we accept the fact willingly that this must be done. Or the beast of men and their Demon Gods will not be so kind and will sacrifice them as if they do not matter. It is a battle we fight. It is mercy we are giving, it is necessary. Now, do you accept the test? Or do wish to flee knowing that path will be worst than the one we are giving you because you know you could have saved many from the clutches of the death itself.


“The pain of guilt will be everlasting, which path will choose so we, my pray to our gods this night for your soul? Or that he gives you mercy and find none because you allowed those demons to take these children and do what they wish when you could be saved them from the pain and from death?”  My mind froze as they waited for my answer.


In the back of mind, I felt Jeff telling me. That this must be done, the only sin is letting the demon that owns them take them for his own. I nodded even though the battle raged in my mind; these little girls that were no older than 3 or 4; these innocent little girls and the boys no older than 8 or 9.


My heart cried out in anguish, knowing what I face was far worst. For I have seen the demons, I have seen what they can do, and they were right… age didn’t matter too them. It was the pain the suffering and the guilt they felt as joy knowing they had taken these innocent children raped them then killed them like they were nothing; causing suffering and heartache as they ravage our families and our children knowing that no is willing to stop them. I said under my breath. “I am going to stop them. We are going to stop them if takes my last breath.”



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on June 11, 2019
Last Updated on February 25, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep