It's Your Turn  Part 2

It's Your Turn Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 289-1

It’s Your Turn

Part 2

 


I was just finishing up with the kids when Agatha came in telling me that lunch was being served, I nodded said. “Give me a moment while I get the children ready for lunch and find some clothes to wear for them.”


She said. “Why? Just wrap a towel around them, its just lunch, and then you can send them outside with the rest of the kids that are outside playing out in the rain.” I nodded a leaving the door opened as she repeated the same thing to Rhoda and her two husbands, said. “Well it's about damn time, you tamed my boys.”


Rhoda said. “Yes, once they found out how much fun we can have, all they want to do is have sex and me taste them.”


Agatha laughed. “Too bad your husband Nate hasn’t tamed his brides, not that he is trying. Believe me, he has been. I am beginning to think I might have to dose him to get them in bed with him.”


I came out of the hallway and sneaked a peak, seeing she was busy doing the double penis jumping bean, she smiled at me said. "No luck ha, well you can always tie them up, it did wonders for me.”


I said. “Thinking about it, but that wouldn’t be as much fun. I have other things in mind. Agatha, I need a few things, if you wouldn’t mind if I bring them here from my parent's shop and a couple of other things.”


She nodded. “May I ask why?”


I said. “Educational mostly, and the other things are for convenience, or we will always be naked.”


She looked at me said. “I told you we were fine with that.”


I said. “Yes, but I have my reasons… question, does it rain a lot here?” She nodded and I smiled. “Good,” and walked away. I did what I was asked wrapping a towel around my kids and sending them downstairs for some lunch. I, however, put on some clothes, decided the only way they were coming off was my brides were going to take them off me. I came down the stairs finding everyone at the table, wearing a robe or towel around their waist. Most of them were dirty from playing in the mud and the rain. Which explained why Agatha said not to bother, however when she came down the stairs she looked at me strangely, but it was my business, not hers.


Mom and Dad were busy talking to Stringum while eating cold sandwiches and potato chips. Everything else that was cooking was for the wedding feast. The girls looked at me, noticing I was wearing clothes again, but so were they. I took a seat next to Mom and Dad. Having my brides sit across from me after placing a plate in front of me and our kids. They tried to avoid eye contact, with me. I understood why because they were embarrassed.


I said. Too them, “I am going into town would you two care to go with me.” They looked at their mother Agatha she shrugged her shoulders stating it was their decision if they wanted to or not. They nodded asking me how long we would be gone; I said we would be back in plenty of time. They said they would like to come, I said then don’t bother eating, we will have late lunch on the mainland. I didn’t have any money, on me, but I didn’t tell them that. I told them to go upstairs and get ready to go, that we will leave in a few minutes.


I waited for them to go and asked Stringum if was ok we joined him since he was going to the mainland anyway to see how our renovations were coming along. He said we could, and asked me why and said. I wanted to take the girls shopping, and out for a bite. He smiled. “That bad ha?” I nodded and told him I needed little spending cash since everything I had, I had given it to Landan.


He waved it way, telling me to paint the town, and I said. “Exactly what I plan to do; If you haven’t noticed the girls dress, they could use some nice clothes, and I need to find a TV and VCR and radio and some things from our shop like waist robes for us and the kids. Better robes to wear then ones we were given.”


He said. “My thoughts exactly, it’s almost freezing outside with all the rain. It seems like that it is always raining that my bones ache. I can’t even get in a tub with my wife, comfortably,” I told him he could use mine, considering we haven’t used it for anything else then bathing, not that I haven’t been trying.


He asked if I minded if he looked at first. I shook my head no and I followed him up the stairs and opened my bedroom door. I said. “Excuse me, just needed to grab a few things.” The girls smiled telling me it was my room too. The girls were busy putting on makeup as Stringum frowned when he notice how sparse my room was. He took a look at the bathroom and eyed the tub.


He frowned, even more, pulling out a measuring tape out of his pocket, and said. “This isn’t any bigger, then mine.”


I said. “It is what it is.”


Agatha came in asking what he was doing as she watched Stringum measure my tub and my shower. Then the rest of the room; He said. “Nothing, just seeing if I can help you guys out. Mind if I see your room young Agatha.” He smiled when her eyebrows rose when he called her that.


She nodded said, “it's fine the way it is.”


Stringum said. “Well then, you won’t me suggesting a few things?”


She folded her arms said. “Like what.


He said. "Bring you out of the dark ages, for one thing. I can have a crew in here in a few hours. And install new tubs, new lighting and update your solar power, and modernize your kitchen, for a starter. It won’t cost you a dime.”


She said. “And who is going to pay for it then? Nothing is ever free young David.”


He smiled. “True. But what I am asking is we make ourselves a deal, a business arrangement.”


She said, “I am listening.”


He said. “I did a quick inventory of your stock of berry wine and according to your husbands, you waste more because you can’t sell it and if you could sell more you don’t have the equipment, but would have more stock going to waste because of your equipment and not selling enough to the mainland. I’ll pay top dollar for each keg you sell and sell me as many of those homemade quilts, shirts, and pants you make and other things you make. That you can’t sell to the mainland. We both make a tidy little profit, and if you teach Dora and my wife everything they need to know to take down the satanic church. I’d call that a fair deal in itself.”


She eyed the tub in her room. Spit into her hand said. “Deal.” He did the same and like that.


He said. “I was wondering and if you and your sisters would like to accompany me into town. These kids could use a chaperone since they haven’t tied the knot yet. Plus I could use some womanly advice in regards to my buildings I have purchased for us. My wife is busy attending to the home with our foster son Arthur and has asked me if I would extend, the invention to you and your sisters. I checked with your husbands. And they said that everything is done in regards to the wedding preparations; that they too would like to accompany us.”


Agatha said. “Well, I would like to get out of this house and off this island for a bit, should we say 45 minutes to give us a chance to change into some clothes and make ourselves beautiful.


Stringum said. “I’ll wait downstairs;” she patted his cheek and called her sisters, as she sent me to go tell Garret and Gerald to bring the cars around the front of the house. I did what I was told as her sisters ran up the stairs as they giggled like school girls.


Gerald and Garret were just sitting on the couch, trying to get the TV to work, cussing because they wanted to see the game, but all they were getting was static and very dim picture at best. Stringum said. “May I?” They nodded… Stringum unplugged the TV and picked it up and carried it outside and threw it in the back of a trailer where they store all their garbage to be burned or picked up by the ferry; told them to go upstairs and change into some clothes we were going shopping and told them he’ll buy them a new one. Dad came down the stairs with Mom and he handed me my wallet. Finding my credit card that Stringum gave me for business transaction and wad of 100 dollars bills.


The girls came down the stairs with an umbrella that had seen better days; wearing outdated homemade dresses in any case they still were beautiful. I didn’t ask if they had anything better, I knew they didn’t, and I knew if we had any chance of success those clothes wouldn’t work while on the mainland. I put on my sneakers and found my work shoes had been cleaned. That too I knew that girls did it for me. Jody, whispered in my ear asking me if we had sex yet, I shook my head no and asked if I wanted her to speak to them? I shook my head no said I am taking my time. She reminded me we didn’t have a lot of time to be wasting. I shrugged my shoulders said I working on it. She told me to work harder; that I was the only one that hasn’t.


I shrugged my shoulders; and smiled at my brides to be… finding Rhoda and her two husbands coming down the stairs. Dressed and ready to go. Dora yelled running as we were getting into the cars, that she was going with. I noticed it had stopped raining as the sun was peaking through the clouds and the warm sun was beaming down on us.


We just barely made the ferry as we ran on board and made our way towards the main deck of the ferry as the ferry moving off the island. I smiled at Kateleen and Beth and said. “You both look radiant in those dresses. Mind if I kiss you?” The girls giggled telling me their husband doesn’t need to ask. I smiled and pulled Kateleen into a kiss as the sun beamed over us.


Brianna and Iris said. “Look, Agatha.”


She said. “I see, maybe your right we should just butt out.”


Kateleen wobbled and moaned, as Beth took her turn. No one said anything when Rhoda was kissing her two husbands, even when she placed her hands on each of their butts and gave them each a nice squeeze. Yet the moment I did so Beth stopped kissing me, and gave me a hard look and moved away from me. I gave a heavy sigh, wondering what was going to take for me to get them to trust me. I wasn’t any closer then I was a few hours ago.


Dad pulled me aside and walked me to a safe distance. Giving me some advice, I nodded. I said. “You think that would work.”


He said. “If it doesn’t then nothing will.”


I went over to Dora, said asking. “You have any that special stuff that makes people go sex crazy.”


She said. “Yes,” I whispered what I wanted it for.


She said. “Your playing with fire you know that.” I nodded she smiled she handed me a small vile and I quickly drank it telling me that it will only last a couple of hours at best.


I said. “That’s all I need.”  


Agatha pulled me aside. “Please tell me you’re not cheating because you can’t get them into bed with you.”


I said. “Nope,” and whispered my plan. She smiled, and patted my hand, and walked away telling her sisters what I plan to do.


The plan was simple, I called it operation jealousy. Which was I wouldn’t kiss my two brides, instead, I would walk up to girls and kiss them, the same way I would kiss my two brides and let the potion I took take effect. It was indeed playing with fire. The idea was to make them think that other girls wanted me more then they did and would do anything to get me in the sack. The Dora sprayed my two bides telling them they could use some perfume, but instead of just perfume, it was the anti-drug. So the girls I kissed or if I kissed them it wouldn’t work on them. It was an experiment, and it was time to see if both the drugs would work.


The ferry soon pulled up to the port, and we started on our way finding several taxi cabs waiting for us, Stringum said, he had made arrangements with a local limo service to provide us transportation, but Agatha said, it would cause too much a disturbance and right now we needed to be on a low profile. Stringum said. “Fine, we adults will ride in the limo and the kids can take the taxes.”


Agatha said. “That could work for you, but I am riding in the Taxi with young Nate and his two brides and Brianna is riding with Rhoda and her two husbands.”


Stringum said. “Fine, we all go in the Taxis.” She patted his cheeks and got into our Taxi. Stringum asked the driver how much will it costs him too buy his taxi for the entire day or until we were done for the day. The guy said. “More than you….” Stringum kept placing crisp one hundred dollar bills into his hands. The guy smiled and turned off his Taxi light that said it was no longer available. Stringum told him to follow the other Taxis, as he paid each one we needed to hull us around, watching them all turn off their lights as he got into the first one, with Mom and Dad.


We were soon on our way, Kateleen took my hand, and I moved it from her, she gave me a look as she looked at me and then Beth asking me what’s wrong. I said. “Nothing, other than the fact you don’t want to be with me and every time I try to… you both shy away from me so I can’t touch you and show you how much I love you.”


She looked at her mother and she said. “The boy’s right, every time he makes an advance on you, you spurn him. Yet you were the ones begging me to let him be your husband. Even when he tried to teach you about his bathing practices and what you need to know to survive while you are with him. You leave him and the kids to fend for themselves. So don’t look at me, I was told to butt out and that’s what I am doing. I am beginning to think that perhaps he might be better off with other girls that might actually want him, and to think you are getting married tonight, I am half tempted to call it off.”


The driver stop when the other Taxis stopped somewhere in the downtown district. Finding several shops that sold things from clothing to high-end electronics, I got out of the Taxi and held the door opened for the girls and their mother, as someone tried to get in it soon after we got out with several bags. The taxi guy said. “Sorry. I am off duty,” Hailing them another cab and locked the doors to prevent anyone else from getting in as he pulled out a newspaper and a lunch box.


Again the girls tried to take my hand instead I walked ahead of them. Until we came to a high-end dress shop; I opened the door for them, and said. “If you are going to be with me on the mainland, those dresses will not work.”


They store clerk manager found us quickly noticing us and our outdated clothes said. “I think you might find what you’re looking for further down the block where they are having a sale which might be suited for your price range.”


Agatha was about to tell her off, but I stopped her and said. “Are these clothes for sale or aren’t they?” I handed over Stringum’s credit card as her eyes noticed that it was a high-end gold card.


She said. “May I?” I nodded as she took the card and called the number asking what my limit was. She quickly hung up the phone and snapped her fingers to the other sales clerk who was all young girls like my two brides. Telling them to show us anything we might like, asking if I cared for a beverage.


I said. “Sure, do you have berry wine?”


She said. "I can get it, but how about a bottle of our finest champion and some assorted cheeses?” I shook my head no, and she gave me a look of something that said what I order was beneath my station. However, she said; “As you wish sir.”


Agatha said. “I, however, would like to try your assorted cheeses.” The sales clerk who was the manager of the store said to me because I was the one with money.


I said. “My grandmother and her daughters are with me. I can take my business elsewhere if you prefer.”


We turned to leave, only to have the sales manager being us back, said. “No it’s quite all right, now while my girls are bringing it, please tell me what I can show you?”


I said. “Something sleek and stylish, a nice even gown perhaps and shoes that make my two sisters boyfriends heart go pitter patter.” 


I saw the look in their eyes as I said it. And I said just so they would know I was little put out by them, but I wanted them to feel like a queen going to a ball as well. I took a seat telling them to go wild and including Agatha who was eyeing every stitch and pattern and then gasped seeing the price tag. As her hands struck back like the item she looked at that bit her like a snake; whispering in my ear as she told me the cost of the dresses, and if I had enough money to shop here. I nodded I did. Well Stringum did, and he told me to go wild, and so I was doing what I was told.


I let the girls make several selections as I busied myself with one of the young sales clerks as they asked me my name I said. “My friends call me Nate,” letting the drug do its magic. The moment they came close to me they were mine, as the sales clerk forced me up against the wall beam of the store and started kissing me.


Kateleen and Beth gasped coming out of the dressing room as their mother smiled walking up to them and said. “I see someone likes your husband to be. Notice that she has no problem touching him.” Watching my shirt being ripped open as the buttons flew off in every direction.


Agatha moved away from her daughters as she looked at more dress, and seeing the effect, as Beth pulled her off me and took her fist and clocked the sales clerk in the mouth; said. “He’s mine.”


The manager of the girls quickly came to her employee and apologized said she’s young, telling me she will gladly pay for my shirt. I said "Thanks," as my breath and hands touched her. Causing to addled her mind, but she resisted, as she quickly helped the young girl who kissed me and sent her to the back. Only to come back finding the other girl was kissing me and was working on my pants.


Kateleen stopped her pulling her off and pushed her into a rack of clothes yelling at the manager. “Is this how you treat your customers?”


The manger paled, as she said. “My apologies miss. Pick out any dress you would like, it’s on the house. I will dock the price from their pay.” She sent the girls to the back of the shop, as she waited on us personally. She wiped her brow several times trying to stay away from me. I could see the strain on her face, as she looked at me and my open ruined shirt licking her lips. She sunk to the floor the moment we left with our items. I handed them to our driver and we started back down the street.


Every time we went into a shop for the girls, young sales clerk’s girls fell into my trap, as Agatha baited her daughters telling them. “He’s fine catch and they know it.” Or said; “You are going to lose him, my daughters. If you don’t make a move soon;” as one girl bumped into me on the street, and nearly finished ripping my clothes off. Agatha baited them, and they had to fight the girls off with a stick. I went through several shirts, and a couple of pairs of pants by the time we had lunch before we drove to our base operations. Agatha breathed a sigh of relief that the stuff finally wore off, but not enough to stop every beautiful girl from looking at me like a piece of meat, having my brides to be scowl at them watching them scatter.


Our base operation was a two-story bed and breakfast hotel. Stringum wasn’t happy because everything seemed to be taking its time, but what more could he do in less than a week the place was a wreak, half-finished walls and flooring tore up and exposed wiring and plumbing fixtures. He wasn’t happy in the least, but it wouldn’t be done until following Wednesday. Mr. Vincent assured him that it would be done next Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest with him bringing in more men.


Plus the renovations he wanted to make on the island. He scrubbed his face with his hands and put on a happy face. As he showed Agatha and her sisters what he had mind when it comes to a tub. On a smaller scale of course by moving the shower and rebuild the closets. She took a seat in one finding her and her sisters and her two husbands could easily fit comfortably as he showed them one that was in working order.


With jets and water that could be regulated to the proper temperature, without having to drain or refill it.  He showed them new beds that didn’t squeak when you sat down on them and several types of furniture. Like new couches and TV sets with surround sound that Garret and Gerald liked. He handed them magazines of everything he could get his hands on. Telling them to pick out anything they liked and could be here in less than a day and installed in two days max.


He said he had called expert he knew that could modernize their berry wine operation, and be in full swing within two weeks at the latest, right before the final crop was in. We had a nice lunch before we head back to the ferry as several men loaded up everything we wanted and have the repairman install the items the moment we arrived back on the island. Like the TVs, VCR's and sound system. In all the master bedrooms and the living room; that tomorrow they would install a new kitchen and start replacing the wiring and work through the weekend for the rest.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on June 14, 2019
Last Updated on February 27, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep