A Coven Wedding  Part 2

A Coven Wedding Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 290-1

A Coven Wedding

Part 2

 


Once the tub was filled I made a quick cup of our special tea, and climbed into the tub, passing around the thermos explaining to the boys what I was about to do, and what the purpose of the tea was versus the pills. That with the tea it was almost instant because our stomachs didn’t have to break down the pills before they took effect. We soon drained the thermos, and I told the boys to watch so they would know exactly what I was going to do to them. So if they wanted to change their minds they could. Having Dustin tell them they won’t, once they feel how amazing it feels. Once more I wanted to disagree, but once more all I felt was not the pain in my mind, but the love and the gratification shown to me.


I had Dustin get into position and was just lubing him up using the fake penis so the boys could see how I was going to do it when it was their turn, hearing Garret come into the room. I stopped he turned telling me just to pretend he wasn’t here. I said I could wait. He nodded. “Mind if I watch?” I shrugged my shoulders and so did the boys, but I had a better idea being as Hunter was his son and it would help the other boys to know that what we're doing was acceptable.


I said. “Rather than watching, and making us feel uncomfortable, how about you join us instead?” He blinked a couple of times, and the rubbed his chin.


He said. “Give me a couple of minutes to put the lock on the bedroom door.” I nodded as he quickly did so hearing a drill and then said. “That should do it.” He came into the room and took off his clothes folding them on top of the sink. He found the pills watching him chew them as he swallowed them down then climbed into the tub having the boys move over a bit. He said. “I hope it doesn’t matter that my penis is a little larger than most men?”


I shook my head no, and he smiled, noticing he had fairly large cobra, which would be perfect so the boys could get a feel of it besides just mine, which was average size. I also noticed he wasn’t groomed; hoping that I could use him as a grooming demonstration as well.


Dusting got back into position again I was wishing for a bigger tub that we could stand in rather having to kneel on the hard bottom of the tub. But it was what it was. Garret asked why I was doing it in the tub instead of the bed, noting how uncomfortable it was not having the room. I said. “Because of the mess it makes, and if we do it in the tub all we have to do is rinse it out, plus giving each a boys a quick enema to flush out any excess bodily fluids and the medicine I am going to give each of them so they feel no pain.”


He nodded said. “I had forgotten about that, which was why I curious to see how you do it after talking to Dustin and your parents. Is it the same for the girls?” I nodded. He didn’t say anything else as I explained why I was using a fake penis first, having him pick it up and toss it out said. “I rather you use your own because it would feel more natural. I and my brother didn’t use one, and neither did our friends when we first had sex together, and neither did we do so when we consummated our marriage with our brides at the time, nor did we use a condom.”


I said. “And you all felt the searing pain until you became used to it?”


He nodded said. “Point taken, so this medicine you are using is a numbing agent to prevent that.” I nodded stating it was handing him the tube so he could read it, he nodded told me to proceed. Dustin let me take my time as I showed them that I had already numbed Dustin and we have had sex to where he no longer requires the numbing agent just the regular lube.


The boys and Garret watched as I used my fingers and spread Dustin anus until it was wide enough that I could get two fingers inside easily. I then placed a condom on me and lubed that up. Explaining that condom is necessary when using the numbing agent, and sometimes necessary if you don’t have any KY Gel, and the people we are seeking do not use it, they like the idea of causing as much pain as they can, but if you already had sex in this way enough times. You won’t feel the pain, and it becomes more pleasure than pain.”


He nodded I slid my self inside Dustin easily, with no resistance, I asked Dustin to tell me and the boys how it felt or if he was in any pain. He moaned. “God please don’t stop, it feels so good.”


Garret laughed. I stopped when I was close, and pulled out of Dustin, asking Weston and Hunter which one would like to go first, as they both hesitated, but one look over to their Dad, Weston said he would. Garret asked Dustin if he minded. He shook his head no waiting with anticipation. He said asking me “I don’t have to use a condom right?” I shook my head no if he lubed up him and Dustin up it would be necessary. He nodded and cursed because of how shallow the tub was and how much room we have. Stated the bed would be better.


I said. “It would, but we could do it again once we prepared the boys and I have groomed you.” He looked at me as if I was joking, I said. “May I?”  He nodded as I rubbed his crotch and stroked his penis so the boys understood that it is always good to ask first for permission; as I explained to Garret that I am teaching the boys to always ask first, so if the person says no, that no means no. That once the person has given them permission that the person either says yes or takes the person's hands and place it upon their body where they are asking to touch them. Once I had done so I said rubbing the hair on his body. “All of this is got to come off, if you want us to taste you as well, instead of where your hair isn’t.”


He looked at the boys and they licked their lips. He gave a sigh, telling me as long as I was holding the razor. I smiled having Weston get into place having him watch his father stick his long thick cobra inside of Dustin. Dustin moaned even more, but it was the blood that we noticed more. I told the boys that it was normal because this was the first time Dustin had sex with this size of penis. That next time he wouldn’t bleed like that or as much. They blanched a little, but the way Dustin was moaning begging him not to stop, they smiled with anticipation.


Once the boys had been prepared by me, as their father did the same and helped me give the boys an enema to wash out the medicine and the blood that still remained before he took his turn so the numbing agent wouldn’t affect him or at least not that much. I drained the tub and rinsed it out, gathering my grooming kit; he asked if he could have a full body massage. I said. “My bathes always included a massage, but I must groom you first.” He asked why I said; “because I don’t like getting hair and my mouth when I lick you from head toe.” He looked at me; to see if I was serious. I nodded that I was.


He said. “This game you play called follow the leader can we play it?”


I nodded. “Said it would be more fun to start from the beginning, but we don’t have that kind of time.”


He asked. “Beginning from where?”

I said. "Ripping each other's clothes off.”


He nodded said. “Your right, we don’t have time to redress just to get undressed.” Looking at the clock noticing it was almost 9 pm the wedding wouldn’t start until 11 pm.


I said. “I’ll save the grooming for another time. It would be good to show the boys, how to play follow the leader once we have removed our clothes like we are now being as the rules still apply here but change when we play the game fully clothed.” He smiled and had him get in the middle of the bed. I said. “I am still going to groom your manhood just enough so we can taste you. We do it not only not to get hair in our mouths but to prevent us from getting sick.”


He said. “It’s your rules, I am here to learn,” I told the boys to watch, as I groomed him by only giving him simple incomplete a hair cut to expose his manhood more. I didn’t ask first to stroke him to a hard state because he had already given me permission when he helped me prepare the boys. I then said, putting away my grooming kit. “Are you ready to play follow the leader?”


He smiled and I smiled, said. “The rules of the game, is we start with a kiss, and end with a kiss ending our turn. You copy the same actions like the one in charge playing the game which is me. Do you want to play, because what I am going to do to you may not be what you are expecting?” He nodded. I told the boys to watch and learn. They will be next to show that they have learned the game, knowing that it will take time and lots of practice.


I kissed Garret, he didn’t resist me, instead, he placed his arms around me and grabbed my butt giving it a nice healthy squeeze as we deepened the kiss, hearing the two coven boys say ewe gross. Dustin said. “That because you never been kissed before like that.” I released Garret pulling his lips with me and started my journey downward letting our arousal's touch each other. He didn’t shy away, because he was used to being touch this way. I made my way to each of his n*****s and tortured him with pleasure as he gasped, shivered and moaned.


I then made my way down to his belly button and tortured that as well, avoiding much of the hair as possible. He moaned begging me not to stop as I made my way back up to his lips and kissed him said it was his turn; asking him if he would like another turn with the boys first so they can taste him as well and show them how to kiss him and each other.


I got off the bed and he looked at me asking me where I was going I told him it’s a surprise he was going to like. I took my time by relieving myself and choosing several flavored oils and put them on me. When I came back he had already kissed Weston, and Weston finding out that kissing his father was like a little bit of heaven as they Dustin was having a little snack sharing Garrets penis with his new brothers. He did the same to Hunter, allowing Dustin to kiss Weston the same way then I told boys to work on their massage lessons. Letting them choose what flavor of lotion. Garret asked about each of the lotions and I quickly said. “A surprise for later… and I don’t want to ruin the surprise. He stated he liked surprises.


I got back onto the bed said. “I believe it was your turn,” he asked how come I smell so good. I shrugged my shoulders and smile telling him it was part of the surprise. He leaned over me and kissed me then started his own journey reminding him not to go any further. But he couldn’t resist as he asked my permission I said. “It’s your turn you can do what you like.” He smiled and growled hungrily as he stroked me and took me into his mouth and devoured every inch of me. Then someone knocked on the door, finding it locked. Garret said. “Go away were busy.”


Hearing Gerald’s voice telling us it was time start getting ready. He looked at the clock on the nightstand and said. “Be down in a minute, now go away.” He leaned down to continue his meal of me said “Damn and we haven’t had a chance to have sex yet.”


I shrugged my shoulders and said. “We have all the time in the world,” I pushed the clock onto the floor. He laughed as he turned me over. Reaching for the lube off the nightstand beside us; I said. “Please don’t be gentle, I like it rough.” He laughed as he rammed himself inside me, telling me Gerald likes it rough as well. I moaned feeling every inch of him pounding me as the boys Hunter and Weston laid down in front of me as Dustin placed his penis inside Weston’s mouth. Once Garret was done I did the same to him as he tasted each of our boys. Making sure he got every last drop. Which wasn’t much, considering they hadn’t reached maturity and wouldn’t for at least 5 more years, not that they minded.


Again Gerald knocked on the door and this Garret opened it standing naked with his clothes in his hands, said. “Yes brother I know, its time. I was just having a little snack.” He looked at me and smiled said. “Young Nate tastes as you did once when we were that age. And I learned a new game; we are going to play tonight; called follow the leader.”


Gerald smiled said. “You should have come and got me, we could have shared him.”


Garret said. “I would have, but there just wasn’t room for you in the tub, hell it barely fit us and man I am glad that when we come home we be able too. And do a hell of lot more. Young Nate promised me to teach us this bathing ritual of his. It shames our daughters are still finding a boy like Nate who has a very tasty body and nice tasty penis something to fear. It’s our own damn fault; we should have made them bathe with us when they were no longer children; young Nate, I’ll see to the boys, you need to get cleaned up,” and closed the door as the boys followed him out of the room.


I jumped into the shower and said. “Let the games begin.”



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on June 14, 2019
Last Updated on February 27, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep