Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
A Coven Wedding  Part 3

A Coven Wedding Part 3

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 290-2

A Coven Wedding

Part 3

 


Garret came into my room dressed in a white robe similar to the one he wore the first time I met him. This one was more elegant with fine silver stitching with symbols I didn’t recognize, and he was barefoot seeing his feet sticking from under the long robe that went clear down to almost his ankles. He could have been a heavenly angel I had seen in pictures. On his shoulders was long gold sash that went from shoulder to the floor. With more symbols stitched in bright reds and green as they stopped at the top of the Eden tree design and began again at the bottom and until they stopped the bottom of the robe.


He helped me on with my white cape that had been tailored to fit me telling me it was his honor that I was too marry his two oldest daughters. He pulled me into a kiss, and then hugged me, and slapped me across the face, said. “If you hurt my daughters in any way I will kill you. If you do not protect them or our children I am giving you, I will beat you to the inch of your life. If you get them killed and you are still alive. I will butcher you slowly until you die, do you understand son, I am giving you what I treasure most in this world?”


I nodded and he hugged me and kissed me on the head, said. “From this moment on, you will be my son, and from this moment on I will protect you with my last breath. Tonight not only will you be daughter’s husband. You will be my son, I am giving you the name of Gabriel, speak that name to anyone to our coven you will be given protection, and we will fight beside you, as one of our own. If someone some says that name to you, after tonight. They are a friend, and you can trust them, we are few. But we will do whatever it takes to make sure you and the ones you love are safe. You will be known to us as Nate Carrion Garret. You will be the father over my children, the husband of my daughters. Do you accept this name willingly, with everything that implies?”


I said. “Yes father, I do.” He kissed me again and put his arms around me, turning off the lights and closed my bedroom door and made our way down the stairs with the rest of the boys that were being married tonight. He opened the door for me and the boys, noticing it was raining again as we got into the limo, as we drove past the barn. He said. “What, you thought you were all being married in a barn?”


He laughed, as we kept going until we pulled up to a white chapel as the bells were ringing on the side of the church was a large building like a warehouse, that had large aches of flowers draped around the door and you could see lights on inside. The coven men stood in the rain along the path of the church to the curb to the door, as if they were all honor guards standing in the freezing rain, it was cold feeling the rain beat on us with only a cloak cape around us as made our way past the honor guard and inside the doors of the church.


Once inside we were given clean white towels to dry our hair and warm homemade quilt with the same design as our bedspread. Garret lead us to a side room from the main entrances so we could dry off the best we could as we were given our final instructions where to go and where to sit, until it was our turn to be married and where each of us would be given a new name and be called by that name; when we celebrated together as coven and when performing rituals.


The room was packed, as everyone else was sitting in the bleachers, men and women were singing on the stand dressed all in white, wearing circlet golden leaves on their heads. The room was filled with a long garland of fresh flowers that must have taken days to do it. On the sides of the room where large brass cauldrons lit with a blazing fire, the ceiling was lit with large chandlers of candle lights. Down the aisle was green carpet with the same design the tree of Eden with the lion and lamb lying side by side under the tree, of magnificent beauty with the snake wrapped around the trunk of the tree in gold and green. So life like that just for a minute it seemed to move.


Everyone that was seated turned facing us and rose to their feet as we were told to walk down the aisle and turn left to empty waiting benches for us boys to sit on. Garret and Gerald led the way walking side by side with several men I didn’t know behind them and in back of us.


I noticed everyone was dressed in robes just like Garret with the same symbols. Including Mom and Dad and my two adopted sisters Kerry and Jody; Loren and my younger brothers that were under the age of 15 wore long white robes with no symbols or sash, they too were barefoot like everyone else in the tiny little chapel. I looked at the glassed stained windows on both sides of the room. With pictures of trees, birds, and animals and two people Adam and Eve standing in the meadow with pictures of children completely naked. It was the most beautiful representation of what the Garden of Eden could have been like.


In the front standing in elegant colors of blue, silver, and in green and in yellowish gold were the three sisters. Agatha in blue silver with a large white cape like ours around her shoulders and long white sash with the symbols and the Eden tree of life, matching her husband Garret and Gerald whose sashes were both made of golden silk. Stating they were the head of the coven. With four more men, I didn’t know or remembered their names. Other then they lived on the island with Agatha’s sisters, who were their husbands. With matching gold sashes with same colors as their wives robes as the edging of their sashes with the same pictures as their wives interrogated with the symbols and the tree of Eden.


Brianna robe was made of in shimmering green like the color of leaves with a sash of white with pictures of leaves of green, red and yellow and with birds and animals integrated with the Tree of Eden and the same symbols. And her sister Iris wore the same robe in golden yellow as the sun. With a white sash with the same patterned, adding pictures of the sun and the moon and the stars, integrated with the symbols of the tree of Eden. They each wore a circlet of flowers in several verities.


Their husbands joined them standing next to them in a triangle pattern with their wives in the front of them; having Agatha stand in the front of her sisters standing on the third row with her standing on the first row with them behind her. On the front of three alters with two smaller ones then the large alter sitting on the right side and the left side of the large main altar. All made with white marble on the front of them were painted pictures of Adam and Eve in the garden under the tree of life surrounded by animals and several children.


On the alter right small altar was one large golden goblet two clay pitchers and two clear glass pitchers that looked like crystal filed with clear water and loaf of round bread and silver covered dome. On the left small altar were smaller goblets the size of a small thimble or a shot glass, another round large loaf of bread and two clay pitchers and two clear glass pitchers that looked like crystal filled what looks like water.


Each altar large and small was a large white silk cloth that had the same symbols and the tree of life stitched with moons, suns, stars and little animals hanging down the front of them. Yet on the larger then life altar was a large round long pillow made of greens and gold’s with a thinly padded mattress that matched the pillow. And two long palm trees and large golden bowl with a clean wooden paint brush and small golden knife with an ivory bone white handle.


Near the two sisters Brianna and Iris was a thin tall wooden tree that had been cut down at waist high off to the side standing up right near the altar on some sort of stage platform; with a large book with gold leaf edging and long red tassel down the middle of the book as if holding the pages and the book opened. And standing near it was a woman I didn’t know, wearing a white robe with silver stitching with strange symbols and a tree of life on the back and on the front of her robe wearing a colored striped sash in gold, blue and silver known as the record keeper, with a quill ink pin next to the book. And with a set of white silk cloth covering her hair as it fits inside the cloth.


On the ends near the large altar were two large brass cauldrons lit with fire and in front of the large altar was patted knelling bench made of white fur and gold edging with more symbols. This was so different from the satanic church, where everything was so dark and foreboding like death as this one actually celebrated life. I gave a sigh of relief finding no animals in the room or birds to be sacrificed. Everything in the room said we were in the Garden of Eden, not in the bowels of hell where we would give our souls to the devil. Everything was either in pictures or in some form of artwork picturing the cycles of life. It made me feel loved and in tranquility. It made me feel like God was smiling down on us, as one of his children. Everything here represented life to the fullest.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on June 14, 2019
Last Updated on February 27, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep