First Night Wedding Night Jitters  Part 2

First Night Wedding Night Jitters Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 291-1

First Night Wedding Night Jitters

Part 2

 


It was Beth turn as I moved in for the first kill by massaging her foot and placing it right next to Kateleen foot so their feet could touch my arousal. Having her foot jerk back and having me hold it in place as I rubbed my manhood with the bottom of her foot as I did with Kateleen. Until she too realized it was nothing for her to fear. Either way, she like her sisters Kateleen were going to learn very quickly how it works and what it feels like before we even leave this tub and sleep together for the first time naked in bed. Mom was right it was way past time for them and us not to have sex.


Once I had massaged her foot Kateleen soon realized that there was no way getting out of the tub or the situation they were in, now that we were officially by coven law had been married, and married with children, so she begins washing my foot and grooming it. Beth moaned as I massaged her foot and sucked on each of her toes before I placed it over my right shoulder moving to angle a little… placing my foot right against her sweet spot and tortured her sweetly as I stimulated her using my foot and toes as I had done with her sister Kateleen. Yet neither of them placed my toes into their mouths.


I sighed silently wishing they would, finding out that too wouldn’t hurt them. More so after they had washed them and clipped my toenails. I soon began shaving her leg as well causing her to moan even more, as Kateleen watched and waited wanting to know what to do next. Having me state, that the rules were they had to do what I did to them. Having her tell me boys don’t shave their legs only girls do. I smiled sweetly as I tortured her sister Beth.


I shrugged my shoulders said. “My game, my rules, you must trust me that there is a reason,” she said fine. Moving a little placing my foot and leg across her right thigh instead of lifting it on her shoulder and only rubbed the soap around my left leg, not massaging it. I was fine with that for now because at least she was doing what I asked not knowing how to massage it or what the purpose of her doing it was.


I said as I took my time, taking Beth’s other leg, asking if they read enough on how my manhood works, noting it was no longer hard, with no activity since they still refused to touch even with their feet, getting a shake of the head no. I wasn’t sure if they were lying on or not, not that it mattered because I was turning the spotlight on it anyway since they were so afraid of it and 
Mom stated that maybe it would help if I explained how it worked so they wouldn’t be so afraid of it, so I said. “This between my legs works like someone flexing a muscle; the difference like your breasts or arm or leg muscle remains taught by wrapping the muscle around the bones in your body. However, the penis works differently because as you know by now it can deflate whereas your muscles wrapped around your bones do not deflate.


“Yet it works the same, in many ways. Like when you are carrying heavy loads your muscle grows and sometimes depending on how much you carry or workout. The muscle budges, and the reason it does is because it pulls on the blood and the oxygen in your bloodstream and gives you those bulging muscles.”


I continued messaging Beth left leg having to move a little so I could and continued with my lesson since neither of them hadn’t said a word, nor willing to try messaging my legs and feet other than washing them and do a poor job of shaving them. Man I wish my wife Rhoda was in the tub with us so she could explain and show them how the girls bathe boys like me, so I continued, so we have something to talk about, said. “My penis works the same way as our muscles. It pulls the blood from my bloodstream and causes the penis to grow hard by a simple stimulation like you carry heavy objects, like moving my hand up and down the shaft like this.” I did it quickly and worked it to where I could do a couple of strokes showing it growing hard, as the girls blushed trying not to watch me do it, but they couldn’t resist watching.


I stopped the moment it was hard again, said. “Yet that is not the only way the muscle can be flexed back to a hard state. It can also be done, by thinking about how good you look naked to me, causing my brain to tell my penis to go hard because I like what I see just on the base of emotions. It can also be aroused just by some sort of physical contact, like in sports, or some sort of feeling we would get by stimulating each other senses. Once that happens, it becomes hard like any muscle on your body.


“Then deflate again when it no longer aroused, seeing you naked for long periods of time; like seeing each other naked in a tub, without any type of contact or stimulation, or emotion driven. The other way it can remain hard is though chemically based pills that allow guys to remain stiff for a long period of time, also the pills and the tea sitting on the sink that I had made for later, allow me to climax sooner after the first time. Until the tea or pills have been used up in my system; my record is 3 to 4 hours of none stop and only if I am not too tired to last that long.”


I moved little more, so I could finish Kateleen other legs after completing both of Beth’s legs and feet, and still, they haven’t bothered in doing anything more and the water was going cold. So I drained it, and continued the lesson, using what I know from the book they were supposed to be reading, and giving them the highlights. It was little after 3 am and we were no closer to getting into bed together or having sex.


I said trying not to let the time get to me. “Now then what comes out of it, that you find so gross because you know we guys like you pee out of it so we can flush or system of unused waste and bacteria from our kidneys and down to your bladder where the liquid side is held until full. I’d show you a chart if I had one here, but I don’t, however, I will have one tomorrow when we arrive at our hotel, during the time we are away from the house so it can be updated.


“However, there is to functions the body creates, called a stop gap in layman terms. Where the urinary line is blocked, allowing the guys seed or sperm which we like use the term nectar, which comes out clear and milky. It doesn’t harm the persons who taste it, in fact, it tastes unusual at first, and we stay on appropriate healthy diet by eating more sweet fruits. It can taste like honey with a hint of salt. For now, you have just have to take my word for it and you can ask your parents how it tastes since I know for a fact your father Garret has tasted many a penis over time and so has your mother Agatha.


“Yet just like the guys a woman or girls such as yourselves also have the same ability to climax, when you stimulate yourselves by rubbing your virginal area that we call a sweet spot as I did with my feet and my hand earlier. I know you have, because every person on this earth masturbates, including every living animal including fish in the sea. It's normal and you shouldn’t be ashamed of it. We call it stimulating oneself because the word masturbates sounds so dirty and it shouldn’t be used in polite conversation and I have gone over this with each of our children like I am doing with you.”


The tub was now completely drained and the girls started to get up, but I stopped them by turning back on the water. Having them ask me what I planned to do, noting the time. I said. “Bathe, and finish grooming you and perhaps God willing have sex with you unless you rather I sleep elsewhere tonight.”


They looked at each other, as Kateleen said. “If we are going to have sex, I believe that’s what the bed is for.”


I said. “Ok then, it would be far more comfortable anyway as long you understand, that I plan to groom your private area, and when we do have sex for the first time you might bleed a little, depending on the person,” Beth stated that their mother has explained that part to them. Kateleen asked how much blood. I shrugged my shoulders, telling them it depends on the person. They looked at me and the tub and Beth and Kateleen asked if we might hold off on the sex for now, since the tub would be bigger at the hotel as well as when we came back home.


I stated I was fine with that but the grooming would still make a mess, but I could do it most of it while on the bed where we could lie down. They nodded and I pulled the plug and got out of the tub drying off and followed them to the bed watching the girls remove the bedspread and fold it upsetting it in the corner, while I set up my grooming kit. And turned the bed down to the bottom of the edge, so they could see me or to make sure I kept my promise about not having sex. Even though I had promised them I wouldn’t at least for tonight.


Beth said asking. “So you just want us to lie down?” I nodded telling them I could take the middle or the side of the bed so they could watch the person I was grooming. Beth said she would go first having me take the left side so I could be close to our empty box nightstand where everything was I needed. The tea I had made had gone cold, and since we weren’t having sex it would be worthless and would have a bitter taste anyway.


Beth lay on her back as her sister Kateleen lay on her side propped up on her arm and shoulder as I got onto the bed, noticing that I was aroused again. I didn’t explain why I was, because I had already explained in great detail how it happens, However I wasn’t going to make it any easier for them as I laid down in the opposite direction on my I side with my penis almost directly in her face, hoping that Beth would take it and make love to it. Instead, she took one of the pillows on the bed and covered it, thinking she had won the argument.


Again I didn’t ask for permission to touch her, since it was my right as her husband to do so, but I did take advantage of it, by petting her sweet spot like a cat causing her to giggle then her eyes opened wide as I did more than just pet her as I cupped her between the legs gently and rubbed her causing her to move her legs out of my reach, but with Kateleen next to her it was almost impossible.


I smiled said. “Last time I checked this area on your body belongs to me as your husband now. I agreed to not having sex with you tonight, but I didn’t agree to the other things I plan to do too and your sister Kateleen who is also my wife.” I moved the pillow and stroked myself said. “This belongs to you, it’s about time you learned what it feels like in your hand, and what it looks like up close because I am done hiding it from you.” I took her hand having her to pull away from me. Refusing to touch it even though I gave them both permission too, as she noticed what I had intended.


I said. “Fine, I tried by telling you how it works, the best I can so you wouldn’t be afraid of touching me or my penis.” I got off the bed and picked up the extra quilts and the pillow I had knocked off the bed. Went to the closet and gathered my clothes for the morning in complete silence as they watched me. I then headed for the door and opened it. Hoping they would stop me from leaving, but instead, they didn’t even get off the bed. I turned out the light and said. “Goodnight, I’ll see you in the morning.”


I closed the door and made my way down the stairs finding Agatha, Garret, and Gerald talking in their dressing gowns for bed, watching them turning to seeing me coming down the stairs naked, carrying my clothes and bedding. I nodded to them not saying a word. Made my way into the living room and made me a bed near the fireplace on the floor, since there was no furniture. Agatha started to get up and go up the stairs.


Garret stopped her, telling her it was none of their business; reminding her when they were first married they didn’t consummate their marriage for nearly a week. I turned on my side and closed my eyes with a heavy sigh because I failed once again, letting sleep find me as they soon went up the stairs to bed.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on June 14, 2019
Last Updated on February 27, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep