Experiment Gone Wrong  Part 2

Experiment Gone Wrong Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 293-1

Experiment Gone Wrong

Part 2

 


We danced a little bit longer, mostly because I wanted Jasper to get comfortable. I had started with phase two which was the kissing stage. I knew the two girls were into me as they had already finished unbuttoning my shirt letting it hang loosely around me. It was normal to see boys without their shirts dancing here or kissing on the dance floor. I let the girls do to me whatever they wanted; including undoing my pants and zipper so they could stick their hand down my pants. I moved in closer placing my arms around one of the girl’s backs, finding the clasp for her bra, not bothering to ask if she was ok with it since she didn’t have a problem of fondling me.


She smiled at me the moment the bra sprung back telling me what a very bad boy I was. I said. “Being bad was my specialty.” She said she really liked bad boys. Whispering in my ear all the things she would like to do to me, finding my room key as I followed her and the rest of her friends. Jasper asked me what now, as I said, too see how far we can go. So far it wasn’t a very successful experiment seeing Greg and Chad come back in a taxi cab with their coven boys. We hadn’t even made it past round one due to the fact how shy Jasper was, and cost us nearly two hours. Time wasn’t on our side, but what else could I do. Jasper was new to the game.


Our driver Landan opened the limo door for us. Asking me where too, I said back to the hotel, but too take it slow.  He nodded, closing the door and that’s where things went wrong. Once inside the girls became cold as ice, as one of them said; 2,000 dollars upfront for each of them, and another 5 thousand if we wanted a blow job and 50,000 thousand for the first two hours if we have sex. 


I smiled said. “I told you my parents are rich… not us.” They giggled right, it still going to cost us.


I knocked on the window telling Landan to turn around. He nodded, and I said. “Sorry we don’t pay for sex, now get out.” They looked at me and Jasper as we moved away from them. Landan pulled to the curb and opened the door. One of the girls said. “You owe us at least a grand for what we did to you inside the nightclub.”


I said. “No we don’t, you-you're the ones that took us for granted, if you were up front with us from the beginning we would have been more then willing; then again, maybe not.”


Landan kindly escorted them out and paid them for their time tossing five hundred dollars at their feet said. “If I was you I would find another town to work in, and another nightclub. Because I am posting your pictures at every nightclub and high school and boarding school so everyone knows you just tried to rape 15-year-old boys. Then steal their piggy banks. Say cheese.”


A camera flashed as he took their pictures with a snapshot instant camera walked over to the bouncer at the door, showing him the picture as he pointed to the four escort girls. He nodded as I watched him palm him some green stuff watching him pick up the phone, and just like that. The girls were banned from that nightclub, and cops were arriving as the girls were being placed under arrest for extortion and prostitution. The owner of the club quickly apologized to me and Jasper, said he had no idea that these girls were hustling inside his club and he would make sure that this kind of thing doesn’t happen again.


According to the cops they had been looking for these girls for a very long time impersonating high school students; the girls looked at us, said, it was us that proposition them, not the other way around. Landan said if they needed proof all they had to do was listen to the tape. The girls growled angrily telling him he had no right to record private conversations.


He told them private conversations in the back of a limo with two minors that their parent’s orders to make sure that the boys didn’t get into trouble weren’t considered private. He handed the tape over to the cops and we gave them our statements. Telling them exactly what happened in the night club. That we had thought they were girls like us looking for a good time. Not paid hookers to see us as mark the moment they laid eyes on us. The night was pretty much a bust here for me and Jasper. However there were several other nightclubs in the area, and being as it was Saturday night they were open until 2 am.


The only problem was Landan hadn’t set up any cameras except for the ones at the night club we had just been too. Agatha and her two sisters were against the idea because they couldn’t observe, but considering Jasper and I had been busted there was no way we could go back inside and mingle with the locals so Garret and Jerald went with us. It was also obvious that mine and Jasper's go juice wasn’t strong enough. Those girls even though they were escorts shouldn’t have been able to resist us, or they were immune to it.


Agatha handed each three vials and we refused them mostly I did because Jasper wasn’t ready, this experiment was a failure because he didn’t know how to mingle with the locals, and he needed time and so did the rest of the coven boys and girls and Agatha chewed both me and him out for it. Yet it didn’t stop Agatha from chewing out me and Jasper out for not noticing we were being played.


Dr. Sars tried to defend us, but she was right I should have known the moment the girls weren’t acting sex-crazed. This time, we didn’t go by limo, and we changed our clothes to reflect local college kids. I wore a black leather jacket and another buttoned shirt that opened with snaps and dress dark blue dress pants. I still kept the gold chain and left my shirt open enough so my gold chain could be seen. Jasper also changed his clothes to average college kids, right on down to our sneakers and white socks.


The moment we entered the nightclub we knew we fitted right in as we got out of a car in which I drove; even though Garret and Jerald followed us in their car, hanging back to make it look like we were alone. Once again we were carded at the door showing the guy at the door two IDs one was our college ID and the other our driver's licenses which were both fake, and then given a stamp, that showed we had paid. The place was packed with high school students and college students.


A perfect mix of both, there was no alcohol being severed will, unless you had proof of ID that said you were old enough to drink it and had to be ordered special. Neither was us had any intention of doing so even though we could have passed with our IDs. It just wasn’t anything we felt comfortable about doing. However, it helped us by picking out our next targets, wanting someone we could practice on that weren’t high school students.


I told Jasper to pick out any girl or guy he would like to meet, and once again he was a little shy. So instead I picked finding two girls that were our age may be a little older. I gave some money to the bartender asking which girls could possibly be from an escort service asking me why. I said. “Bad experience that I rather not repeat.” Having him inform me that everyone here had to show their school ID, as well as their driver’s license too, get in the door. Jasper and I both didn’t wear a wrist band so we could pass as college students that were 19 or just barely. Dancing was the only thing, I could think of, other than the pool tables.


We each ordered a coke this time and took a seat at the bar. I made my move by telling Jasper to play follow the leader. Explaining the rules how to play, one pick a target, female preferably… and two buy her a drink, by asking her if she minded. Then three asked her to dance. He asked where I was going, I said nodding to the blond that had just come in and took a seat at the bar ordering a gin and tonic. Like us, she wasn’t wearing a bracelet telling us that she was 18 or above.


I told him his only job was to learn as much as he can about her. Then ended it after the dance, and pick up two more girls the same way. He looked at me if I was crazy. I didn’t give him a chance to respond as I left him to his task; making my way over to the blond, then stopping when her boyfriend showed up and changed course and headed towards the dance the floor; finding several women that were sitting on the sidelines wanting to be asked to dance. 


Jasper still hadn’t made a move after I had danced with three women. It was almost midnight giving a heavy sigh and decided it was best just to go back to the hotel. I had hoped that they were ready for this, and I knew deep down that they weren’t. The night for us was a bust, but now we knew what we needed to work on.  Jasper tried to apologize to me. I lied telling him it was fine, even though it wasn’t. I told him the whole point of tonight’s experience was leaning to see how everyone interacted.  He seemed relieved that I wasn’t mad.


Quietly disappointed yes, but not mad, because it gave me a starting point. However, I wasn’t the only one that had the same problems. Greg, Chad, and Mark as well as the girls; all had the same problem with the coven boys and girls. Agatha and her sisters were angry as they walked up and down in front of us telling them that if this was D-day we would have all failed and could have possibly put or lives in danger.


Dr. Sars and Dora defend them the best they could. Yet, Agatha, her sisters were not only mad how it went tonight, but how much Stringum had spent for the extra hotel rooms that went unused as well as all the cameras in the rooms and at the nightclub plus the cost of the limo and taxi services for us to use. 


Stringum waved it away as if it was no big deal, but Agatha and her sisters were livid. Then all of sudden their faces paled and looked out into space. Agatha cursed said, someone, is spying on us. We have been followed, Stringum cursed asking if they knew who it was, they shook their heads no, other then the person or persons were very… Powerful.  Jeff popped into the room said. It was Mr. Granger and he wasn’t alone; that someone had contacted him and gave him and his people our whereabouts. Again Agatha and her sisters cursed.


Stringum turned to Landan and told him too ready the plane. He then quickly issued orders telling the rest of us to gather our things and be ready to leave within 30 minutes and ran out the door. Agatha was about to ask and go where, but he was already gone. She looked at us, asking us what we were waiting for; telling us this discussion isn’t over. Everything seemed to go into a total panic.


What’s worst we soon found out it was my father who the one that told someone where we were. I cursed loudly, but the fact was it was my fault regardless if Mom and Dad told me that I could tell them where we were. Thinking we were too far away to do anything. Mom and Dad told me not to blame my self for their mistake; even Stringum told me it wasn’t my fault. That sooner or later he would found us anyway, all it did was make it easier for him to find us, because of the mole was inside the coven.  That next time we would be more careful.


We had to leave Boston and fly across the Altaic Ocean to France or about; since it was far enough away from the United States where we couldn’t be easily found. Agatha and her sisters didn’t like the idea, that they needed to leave and head back to their island and leave us, but in the end, Agatha and here two husbands stayed while her two sisters and their husbands went back to lay a false trail. Stringum met us downstairs out the back of the hotel from the service entrance where there were three limos waiting for us.


Agatha and her two husbands joined ours after placing some sort of scent spell using our clothes and our little drops of blood, handing them to her two sisters. She like us didn’t know where we were going but wanted our scent too follow her two sisters, back to the island and there they would set the trap. But for now they would spend the night so we could have time to leave and our scent would remain here in the hotel. Everything was taken care of the moment we drove away. Agatha stated that we were now hidden from sight; that if anyone saw us they would see nothing that would resemble us. Thinking we were still at the hotel.


Once again we on the tarmac as we raced towards Stringum plane, a new Boeing 747-200 B that had been refitted so he could travel further without having to stop and refill the plane and could accommodate larger groups of people. His regular jet was too small compared to this one that was the three times the size that contained extra bedrooms and a conference room as well as plenty of comfortable seating. The paint was still wet you might say as we boarded the plane having our eyes notice the elegance and rich furnishings.  Then again this was Stringum, he liked to show off his wealth stating he had been wanting a plane like this one, but never really had a call for it until now and he got it on sale.


Agatha's eyes narrowed on him, as the point of how much money he has spent was now a moot point. The flight was 6 hours long from Boston Airport, Challis somewhere outside of Paris France. By the time we landed, he had booked us each a place to live on some private beachfront property, in several houses.


Agatha stated was the perfect place for us since it wasn’t a hotel, but an actual house, where we could actually not by choice be a functioning family. Mom and Dad and I had the largest family that it took two of bigger houses that could easily accommodate us known as Les Sables-d' Olonne. He and his wife Dr. Sars and Dora would go to a nearby hotel, mostly so Arthur could be closely watched and not interfere in our privacy.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on June 14, 2019
Last Updated on February 27, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep