Dollhouse

Dollhouse

A Story by Sunny
"

Dollhouse- Melanie Martinez My inspiration.

"

I would beg my friends not to leave, I liked things better when they were here. Their parents would just smile and say they would come back over soon. They didn't know, they didn't know anything.


No one thought of me, loved me, told me that I was special. No one except my brother. He never let anything or anyone hurt me. He would always take the blows and the cuts and the burns. My brother would fight back until he no longer could and by then it would be over.


My father was always out of the house, always with other women. My mother knew but never did anything about it. He spent all of our money on drugs, which my brother would sometimes steal from him. He was never really angry at us, but he was only home when he was needed for an impression.


My mother would always drink. You couldn't turn your back without her grabbing a bottle. She was extremely violent. She would always lash out at my brother and I. She specialized in throwing the dishes and the silver wear at us. I would say the same about my father because were he at home more often, he would be the same way.


Everything changed when someone was over. Everyone loved everyone and everything was perfect. We get dressed in our best and cover up the broken parts. We were a perfect family and nothing bad ever happened. But the people were blind and if I told someone something then I was a liar. So I never told anyone.

© 2014 Sunny


Author's Note

Sunny
I think it might be a bit too short but besides that I think it's alright.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

198 Views
Added on July 14, 2014
Last Updated on July 14, 2014
Tags: abuse, alchaholism, drugs, fake

Author

Sunny
Sunny

Writing
My Queerness My Queerness

A Story by Sunny


Dear Mom Dear Mom

A Poem by Sunny


See You Later See You Later

A Story by Sunny