How it's all began

How it's all began

A Chapter by Shibaranjani
"

Chapter 1 How it's all began.

"
CHAPTER-1
How it's all began....
It was the last day of Christmas holidays.
Demi was in the drawing room.Talking with my parents about the Christmas gifts.
Tring!! Tring!!
Telephone rang.
I got up to pick up the phone.
"Hey! It's Maggie. Is it Demi?"
"Hello! Yeah. it's me."
"Hey listen I called to inform you something very important."she said very excitedly.
"Okay. Say it"
"Is your parents are around you?"she asked seriously.
"Yup they are"I replied
"Okay then you are just gonna listen and say yes or no, nothing else"she whispered.
"Okay fine now say it".I whispered too.
"The day before the holiday when you're absent in school  lux said that he wanna propose you, he really likes you."she said very excitedly.
"Are you gone mad" I shouted
"Okay talk to later on it" she said angrily.
Demi is a normal school girl. She is in 7th grade. She has girl group in her school. Maggie,Cher,Pinu and Pala are the members of the group. All of them are best friends. Everybody in school love their group. It doesn't have any particular name  but yes a lot of fame.
Lux is a boy in their school. Demi had a strong crush on him. He is sweet, cute,smart, funny and friendly. Everybody loves him in their class. Though he is not good in studies but it doesn't matter. He has a heart of gold. He and Demi are very good friends. They are like crime partners. They tease,prank on others together. 
       Demi was quite nervous when she heard that Lux also like her. Her mind was totally blank. A lot of emotions are flowing on her head. 
     Then finally the holidays are over. It's time to get back to school.
Demi was nervous while getting ready for school. Then she took a deep breath and said to herself "Let's see what gonna happen next"
She went to school on her bicycle. All of her friends were already in the school. They hugged .After all they're meeting each other after long 10 days of holidays. They sang their school prayer and then they moved towards their class room.
Lux was standing in front of the room. She was so scared to face him. Both of them looked at each other, then smile and immediately turn their faces. Both of them were blushing.
may be it was started from that. Both of them were strted avoiding each other, stopped talking each other cause they have a fear, a weired fear to loose their friendship.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Days passed and passed this way...
.
.
.
.
In this way their class 7th had passed.


© 2017 Shibaranjani


Author's Note

Shibaranjani
Hope you like it.
Please give your reviews.
Thanks 😊

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on January 12, 2017
Last Updated on January 12, 2017
Tags: Love story, hate story, drama, sad, happy, boyfriend girlfriend, love


Author

Shibaranjani
Shibaranjani

Delhi, Delhi, India



About
I am student, preparing for medical entrance. A Fangirl love to read and write fiction 😃😊 more..

Writing