Prologue: Off to Hogwarts

Prologue: Off to Hogwarts

A Chapter by ShimmeringGlaze

" It's not fair I have to wait two whole years before I can go to Hogwarts!" my little sister Lily complained. " Hey, Albus I bet you're gonna get put in Slytherin." my older brother James teased. " James! You stop that now!" my mother Ginny yelled at him.
" Look! There's Uncle Ron and Aunt Hermione!" Lily shouted excitedly. 'I bet it's loud enough for the whole King's Cross Station to hear her.' I thought as Rose ran up and hugged Dad. " Uncle Harry I'm so excited to go to Hogwarts! I hope I get in Gryffindor!" Rose said to my dad excitedly. Then Uncle Ron said " Don't get in Slytherin or we disinherit you. But no peresure." Then as everyone laughed as Rose and I went pale. All of a sudden Aunt Hermione slapped Uncle Ron on the back of the head and said "RON!" everyone laughed harder except Rose and I. " Hey look there's the Malfoys." Mom says as she see the Malfoys' son Scorpio. Then Uncle Ron said " Rose I want you to get better grades then him in every class. I'm so glad you got your mother's brains." We her the eleven o'clock bell ring. Rose and I got on the train as our parents waved goodbye.


© 2011 ShimmeringGlaze


Author's Note

ShimmeringGlaze
Dido to earlier. Hope you liked the prolouge. I hope you'll like the sorting.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
Added on July 17, 2011
Last Updated on July 17, 2011


Author

ShimmeringGlaze
ShimmeringGlaze

Wylie, TX



About
I love all Legend of Zelda games. I'm a new writer. I love pirates. I love art. I have a deviantArt account and it is DarkLinkandLink4321. I'm in love with reading. Texas is not as country as p.. more..

Writing