Nutty

Nutty

A Story by THE Super Hero
"

It's half true. But guess which half.

"
My sister is a nut.
She is the nuttiest nut. I believe she is the nuttiest of the nutty nuts.
She is a big nut. Much bigger then any mans nut you can compare her to.
And to be specific. A cashew. A cashew nut! (As she says)
She's been fried, caramelized, salted, and pretty much submitted to every method of delicious-ee-fying a perfectly good nut.
Everytime I see her she is wearing her wonderful white coat. I think it looks beautiful on her, and brings out the wildness in her eyes. 
But for some reason she writhes and wriggles when wearing it! Maybe she doesn't realise how good it looks...
I like my sister. Well, I like her when she is away. Away in a white bag with the other nuts!
My sister is a nut. 

"I like nuts," Quote my sister.

© 2011 THE Super Hero


Author's Note

THE Super Hero
I didn't fully realise what I was writing until I got to the frying and caramelizing and I realised I am an unconscious genius (but publicly an idiot). It talks about perhaps what I young child would think about their insane relative. I think it's an interesting topic.
I know I said a story but it looks like a poem. It's really not.
But seriously, I just randomly thought I should share this! ENJOY
Feel free to correct me!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

yeh i liked this one, insane in the membrane, girls insane, got no brain!! hehehehehhh

Posted 12 Years Ago


Love the nutty sister! I am the nut in my sister's eyes and proud to be! Kudos for a nutty write reviewed by an equally nutty girl!

Posted 12 Years Ago


this is genius, my nutty friend

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is one funny, nutty story. :) I LOVE IT! You, are a genius, my friend. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I agree with we are all dead and unafraid! This is a nutty story but it is really funny and I love funny stories.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is a very NUTTY story.
I like the nutty and delicious-ee-fying-ness.
It's funny, and it shows your love for your NUTTY sister.
Though she isn't as much of a nut as you are, my dear friend.
trust me, I know ;)
o 3o

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

223 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 9, 2011
Last Updated on December 9, 2011

Author

THE Super Hero
THE Super Hero

Australia



About
"Keep everything different." Sometimes I get random ideas for things and then I write them... But because I'm lazy I usually don't! My core belief in writing is that when you are trying to tell .. more..

Writing