Girls In The Bed

Girls In The Bed

A Poem by Liam Riley

The two girls were lying on her bed, wrapped in each other's arms and lost in a world of lust. The brown eyes met with green and fused a color so gratifying the girls were in a loss of words. Eruptions of laughter fill their ears and the smiles light up the darkened room. The girls were no doubt in love; filling each other's worlds with absolute passion and creating such an escape that no one could touch them. Their lips touch, colliding their bodies together and rolling on top of each other. Fingers entangled in hair, a mixture of perfection. These were the girls who didn't give a s**t about peoples opinions, they know what they feel and they rise to the challenge of relationships. No matter what problems they go through, their kiss will solve it all. The immense conversations they engage in remind them of their connection they share. Together they could be a tower, a sole strength that could help them through anything life throws at them. Together they could have whatever they wanted. Soon, their passionate kissing turned to sex. Orgasmic pleasure that filled them up inside until both were ready to burst out, and fill each other with their love. Replacing all the hurt with souls and giving each other the relaxation they both need. The two girls lay on her bed, out of breath and with smiles on their faces. Naked and warm they relax their muscles into each other and fall into a slumber so gratifying the girls were in a state of shock.

© 2009 Liam Riley


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

No holding back in this well written and to-the-point piece. I really enjoyed its boldness and the sensation of freedom that comes thru in the authors choice of expresions.

Well done indeed. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is really cute.

Most people these days don't usually post writing with anything but two straight lovers.
Im so glad you posted this. It's great! And so cute.

I absolutley love it.
Thanks for posting.

XxStaySweet,
Marina

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 13, 2009

Author

Liam Riley
Liam Riley

Toronto, Canada



About
Im Liam. I have been writing since I could remember. Making up stories and characters all through my life, usually to help me through it. In a sense, my characters are my family, friends, and.. more..

Writing