Six days later

Six days later

A Story by Shouldyouneedus_

I wasn't looking for someone. I was looking for a hook up. I met you and I didn't think anything of it. You kissed me and I didn't think anything of it. We had sex and I didn't think anything of it. I didn't really realize how much I really wanted you until I was laying down at night and thought "f**k I kinda want this for the rest of my life". Then all the flashbacks hit me. How I was slowly falling. As john green put it "slowly then all at once", I finally understood that quote. I remember the first time we ever talked and the way your face lit up and I almost made fun of you. Then when I chased you half way across a moon-sand beach because I wanted to talk and how only six days later we were in your bed having sex. Which you pointed out because you were glad I talked to you. How when you picked me up and I watched the way you drove, I didn't even notice how cute I thought it was until now. Like there was just something about that moment that I didn't hear anything. I was just so focused on what you were doing and how you were doing it and it was driving me crazy. When you walked And I just watched like you were some kind of masterpiece and I couldn't keep my eyes off you. And when we're in bed your moans that drive me crazy, and when we sit in your cluttered garage and smoke cigarettes after and just talk about life. This is what I wanted and I didn't even know, we can talk about the universe and the stars and the way society is fucked up and past lovers and then we can be lovers. And we don't even know what were doing. But years from now we'll look back and realize those were the moments that mattered because we were loving without having noticed.

© 2015 Shouldyouneedus_


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great story! I really like it. This is so true. I really like the mood and tone of the story too.

Posted 8 Years Ago


this is so relatable, like you might not notice what you have with a person until it's lost

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 20, 2015
Last Updated on June 20, 2015

Author

Shouldyouneedus_
Shouldyouneedus_

Goblin city , Labrynth



About
lighting new cigarettes pouring more drinks it has been a beautiful fight still is. -Charles Bukowski more..

Writing