YOU OR LOVE?

YOU OR LOVE?

A Story by Shri90
"

QUESTION IN MIND

"

 In life when you wait for something for so long and you get it you are supposed to be the happiest person on the planet. If that thing is Love then you ought to be happy. But a phase comes and you have to choose yourself or your love.  You have to choose when you will be happier, by fulfilling your own demands or by fulfilling the demands of the person you love most? Also whether you should consider the amount of love you are getting from the person you love? Also whether one should love the person blindly?

                On facebook or in any good place we read that one should love the person with minimum expectations. But if that person doesn’t love you as much as you do still whether the above statement is valid?  You have a fear of heart break. If we don’t expect anything from the person you love and feel hurt many times, then what’s the use of being in love? Somewhere by not hurting your love , indirectly you are hurting yourself. Your life is the most precious gift given to you by Almighty. So indirectly again you are hurting the creation of Almighty.

                People who are originally good by nature get across such dilemmas many times in life. Your own nature and past experiences or the “sanskar” what world does on you or your own world do on you brings more conflict in your mind. Anyway this whole writing was with the intention to find answer but still my eyes are looking continuously at the title of this article.

© 2015 Shri90


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

431 Views
Added on December 31, 2015
Last Updated on December 31, 2015

Author

Shri90
Shri90

mumbai, India



About
i am an avid blogger. I like to describe things in my own way more..

Writing
WAH TAJ WAH TAJ

A Story by Shri90