Too Exquisite

Too Exquisite

A Story by Alicia™
"

A werewolf girl runs from her hunter, but will he really kill her?

"

Anita raced through the forest, her paws pounding against the moist dirt. Her brown fur shook as she ran faster, trying to shake the trail of her hunter. The trees flew by, and she barely acknowledged the branches that she broke in her panting. They crunched under her heavy paws, but her ears were only tuned to one sound: the footsteps of her hunter.

 

“I can smell you! I’ll find you!” he roared through the cover of the night in a place where no humans dared wander under the moonlight.

 

She ran even faster, even though her muscles begged her to stop and surrender. His footsteps got closer, and soon she could even hear his deep breaths as he chased her.

 

But the darkness was fading, and the sun’s rays peeked from behind the mountains. Once the sunrise was over, she would be human again. Vulnerable, and unable to run half as fast. With a strong, pungent human scent, there was no way she could hide from him.

 

Already, she could feel her snout disappearing, the fur shortening. A short, sharp spasm ran through her spine and she winced in pain. Her claws softened, and she felt the scrape of the rough forest dirt through her transforming paws. She lifted her front legs up, and before she phased, her hunter leaped onto her.

 

He bared his glistening fangs at her, and she turned her head sideways, not wanting to watch as he bit into her neck. He snarled at her, and a roared a sound of triumph. But just as he was about to feast on her, she phased.

 

In her human form, she could feel his cold skin on her bare chest, his breath ice cold against her warm, human breath. She winced as she prepared for him to kill her, but he didn’t.

 

Instead, his blood red eyes raked over her, studying her every feature.

 

“Aren’t you going to kill me already?” she shot at him, hating the way he looked at her.

 

“You’re too exquisite to kill,” he murmured back at her.

© 2009 Alicia™


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good write

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
1 Review
Added on September 1, 2009

Author

Alicia™
Alicia™

Where dreamers reside



About
Hello, everyone! I don't think I really need to say my name, but I love getting to know people, so feel free to leave me a message. One thing though: please don't send me read requests for books or.. more..

Writing
Galaxy Galaxy

A Poem by Alicia™


Beyond You Beyond You

A Poem by Alicia™